剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
This is interesting. Stevie. Hey.
我们在聊我们害怕的事 伊娃 那是辛妮阿姨
We're talking about what we're afraid of. Eva, that's Auntie Sydney.
辛妮 伊娃
Sydney, Eva.
你好 你好 辛妮阿姨
Hi. Hi, Auntie Sydney.
你好 我是法兰丝·法克
Hi. I'm Francine Fak.
你好
Oh. Hey, hi.
你好 史蒂芬
Hi. Hi. Hi, Stevie.
辛妮 史蒂芬 你们会害怕吧
Uh, Syd, Stevie, you guys get scared, right?
一天到晚 每天都会
All the time. Every day.
我就知道你们躲在这里 怎么回事
Yes. Knew you were hiding down here. What's going on? Oh.
你们好 宝贝
Hi. Hi. Hi, babe.
宝贝 发生什么事
Hi, baby. What's going on?
我们在跟伊娃聊天
We're just talking to Evie.
聊什么
Oh, about what?
聊害怕的感觉
Talking about being afraid.
跳舞的事
The dancing?
好 亲爱的
Okay. Hi, honey.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
我们何不轮流说出自己害怕的事
Why don't we all go around and say what we're afraid of.
好
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我先开始 我超怕蜜蜂的
I'll start. I'm horrified of bees. Mm.
你觉得蜜蜂怎么样 不喜欢 好
Ooh... What do you think of bees?
蜜蜂 里奇
No? Okay. Richie?
AI 说明确一点是奇异点
Oh, uh, AI. Specifically, the singularity,
但整体来说就是人工智慧
but, you know, in general, just artificial intelligence.
对 法兰克
Mm-hmm. Frank?
我怕高
I'm afraid of heights.
很多人都是 尼尔
Big one. Neil?
我怕大狗 对
I'm afraid of, like, big dogs. Ooh.
你永远不知道它们会干嘛 而且
You never know what they're gonna do, and...
我不知道 对
I don't know. Yeah.
泰德 它们有时候很可怕
Ted? That is scary sometimes.
我怕密闭空间
I'm afraid of enclosed spaces.
我在这里最多只能待两分钟
Like, I got, like two minutes tops in here.
对 你们懂吗
Yeah. You know what I'm saying?
所以我得 凯儿
So, I gotta... Kel?
大概是地球和所有基础建设的逐渐崩解
Um, I guess, like, the gradual collapse of the planet and all the infrastructure.
好 真黑暗 好 我本来要说这个
Okay. That's dark. Okay. I was gonna say that.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
我本来要说这个 糖糖 我怕最好的朋友会背叛我
I was gonna say that. Sug? I'm afraid of best friends betraying me.
法兰丝 换你 我最大的恐惧就是朋友背叛我
Francie, you go. My biggest fear is friends betraying me.
是吗 是吗 对
Oh, is it? "Oh, is it?" Yeah.
因为我有个小故事要说给你们听
Actually, I have a story for all of you. I want you to hear.
没人要听你的故事 最重要的是你们也会碰上的
No one needs to hear your story. It'll happen to you too.
对 别把她扯进来
Yeah. Leave her out of it.
大伙 小蒂 拜托 不要
Hey. Guys. Guys. Tiff, please? No. No. No.
我想轮到小蒂了
I think it's... I think it's Tiff's turn.
对 说吧
Yes, yes. Go on.
我害怕失去我爱的人
I am afraid of losing people that I love.
史蒂芬 你知道我怕什么吗
Stevie? Do you know what I'm afraid of?
我害怕每一种疾病
I'm afraid of every disease.
任何一种 随便你选
Any one. You can pick it.
流感 流感
Flu. Flu.
对 我会打流感疫苗
Yeah. I get a shot for the flu.
辛妮 我害怕
Syd? Um, I'm afraid of...
失败 我想到搞砸事情 就会很害怕
of failing. I think of messing stuff up. That's scary to me.
对 对
Mm. Yeah.
对 小卡
Yeah. Carm?
我怕
Oh, uh, I am afraid of...
小娜 彼得 在下面
Nat? Pete. Under here.
在桌子下面 对 宝贝 在这里
Under the table. Yeah, babe. Right here. Yes. Come on in.
你们好
Hi.
早安 大伙 搞屁啊
Come on in, guys. What the fuck?
过来坐下 大家都来了
Just sit down. Everybody's here.
这太酷了
Hey. This is dope.
彼得叔叔 我们在说自己害怕的事
Hi, Uncle Pete. We're saying what we're afraid of.
亲爱的 你们三个要说自己怕什么
Hi, sweetie. You three say what you're afraid of.
酸豆
Oh, um... Capers.
我怕蜘蛛 但我也爱蜘蛛
Uh, I'm afraid of spiders, but I also love spiders.
嗯
Mm. Aw.
我怕创意耗尽
I'm afraid of running out of creativity.
说得好 下一个是谁
That's a good one. Who's next?
小卡 对 小卡
Carm? Yeah, Carm.
小卡 对
Uh, yeah, yeah. Um...
我不知道 混乱的相反是什么 是
I don't know. What's... What's, like, the opposite of chaos? It's, uh...
平静
Peace?
对
Right.
那就数学吧 应该是数学 对
Math then. I think it would be math. Yeah.
你数学很差 我也是
You're very bad at math.
对 是真的 因为我数学很好
Yes. It'd be math. I'm no good at math.
但数学也怕你 你数学很好 对吧
Math is also afraid of you. You're good at math. Yeah.
你呢 伊娃
What about you, Evie?
我害怕
I'm afraid of...
跳舞 天啊
dancing.
有道理 非常有道理
That makes sense. That makes a lot of sense.
跳舞
Dancing's terrible.
非常有道理
That makes a lot of sense.
你不用跳舞 好吗 你不用勉强
You don't ever have to dance, okay? You don't have to do it.
我也很怕跳舞 所以我懂
And I'm... I'm terrified of dancing too, so I get it.
因为跳舞很可怕 对
Because dancing is terrifying. Yes.
对 真的 没错 对 你不用勉强 宝贝
Exactly. Yeah, you don't have to do it, baby.
我只是想跟你一起玩 我跟你玩得很开心
Like, I just wanted to have fun with you. I have fun with you.
如果你不想跳舞 我们就不用跳舞 好吗
If you don't wanna dance, we don't have to dance. Okay?
好
Okay.
我爱你 甜心 我也爱你 威利
I love you, sweetie. Love you too, Waldo.
你想离开这里吗 好
You wanna get out of here? Yeah.
我们都可以离开这里 等等 等一下
We can all get outta here. Wait, wait, wait, hold on.
我得先拍张照
I gotta get a photo of this, though.
对 真可爱
Yeah. Cute.
可能没有下次了 来吧 让我拍张照
This might never happen again. Come on. Let me get a photo.
小心 过去一点
Watch out, watch out, watch out. Scooch over there.
过去那里
Scooch right there.
准备好了吗 要拍咯
Ready, guys? Here we go. Yeah.
真是的 拜托 要拍咯 大伙
For heaven's sakes, please... Here we go, guys.
数到三 喊小熊
Bears on three.
一 二 小熊 小熊
One, two, Bears. Bears!
耶
Yeah!
好
Okay.
拍到了吗 小熊 再一张
Got it? Another one.
再一张 好吗 要拍了
One more, all right? Here we go.
我这里没位子了 一 二 三
I don't have any space. One, two, three.
小熊 天啊 我穿这样真好看
Bears. God, I look good in this.
我看看 转一圈
Let me see. Do a spinny.
来吧
Come on.
你看起来好完美
You look so perfect.
看吧 那没什么
You see? That was nothing.
谢谢你 里奇 我什么都没做
Thank you, Richie. I didn't do anything, man.
那真的很难
That was tough.
是啊
Yeah, well, you know.
我们常常那样 常常怎样
There's a lot of that. A lot of what?
我不知道 这一切
I don't know. All of this, you know?
好
Yeah.
祝你好运
And good luck.
我扶住你了 好 谢了
Hey. Got you. Yeah. Hey, thanks.
小子 我扶你 来吧
Hey, buddy. Hey, I gotcha. Come on. Hey.
克莱儿小熊好漂亮
Claire Bear's so pretty.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
尼尔 你人真好 什么 我什么都没说
Aw, Neil. That's so nice. What? I didn't say anything.
什么 我听到你说了
What? I just heard you say it.
不 我 我没说
No, I-I... I didn't say that.
我听到了 我知道 但
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表