剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
对 我正想跟你说这件事
Yeah, I was gonna talk to you about that.
你还真是活力满满
Feeling alive, are you?
看起来不像吗
I don't look it?
你一副要站在椅子上
You look like you're about to stand on that chair
放声大骂"干"的样子
and let out a bloodcurdling "fuck."
对 如果我站在椅子上大吼 也许就能启发别人了
Yeah. Maybe if I stand on a chair and yell, I can inspire people.
启发别人做什么
Inspire people to what?
启发他们
Inspire them to...
在牛肉餐厅 客人一走进去 那里就他妈赞爆了
At The Beef Stand, you walked in and that place was fucking rocking.
好吗 那里充满活力 客人能融入其中 气氛他妈的超好
All right? It was alive, and you were part of it, and it was a fucking vibe in there.
你懂吗
You know what I'm saying?
你想说什么
So what do you got?
天啊 没有 没什么
Oh, God. Nah. Uh-uh. Nothing.
这是什么
What... What is this?
那是套餐菜单
It's a set menu.
这几个月来的精选菜单
The greatest hits from the last couple of months,
所以有六道菜 加上马可斯的甜点
so we have six dishes plus Marcus's desserts.
好 等你改变心意
Okay. And when you change your mind...
我不会的
I won't.
我应该相信你吗 你
Am I supposed to believe you? You...
你会改变心意 你会改菜单
You change your mind. Y-You change the menu.
对 我改菜单是为了挑战自己 那样不公平
Yes. I-I changed the menu to challenge myself, and that wasn't fair.
好吗 那样很自私
All right? It was selfish.
没有改善任何事
It didn't make anything better.
我很清楚
I know that.
我不擅长走固定路线 对 很明显
I'm not great with consistency. Yeah, clearly.
但我也一样 所以
But me neither. So...
对不起 辛妮
I'm sorry, Syd.
可以问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Yeah, shoot.
好
Okay.
我女儿想要一只很贵的泰迪熊
My daughter wanted this, like, really expensive teddy bear,
所以我拒绝了 好吗
so I told her no. Okay?
别人买♥♥给她了
Someone else bought it for her?
继父
Stepdad. Ooh.
那是犯罪 对吧
That's a crime. Mm-hmm. Right?
那是重罪 对 在很多州都是违法的
It's a felony. Yeah. Yeah, it's illegal in many states.
继父是谁
Who's the stepdad?
法兰克
Frank.
法兰克是谁
Who's Frank?
很好的人
Nice. Oof.
真讨厌
That sucks.
我们现在有路卡支援马可斯了
We've got Luca now. You know, with Marcus.
如果我们卡住 就
So if we get in the shit, we, uh...
就调动他
We move him.
对
Right.
再做三道菜 我们就
And then three more dishes, and we are--
搞定了
We're home.
对
Right.
你还卡在羊肉上吗
You still stuck on the lamb?
看来要卡很久了 对
Forever, it seems. Yeah.
那个别针是什么
What's that pin?
方格旗 你玩赛车
Oh, checkered flag. You race?
有时候
Sometimes.
是我爸的 1992年的底特律印第赛车
Dad's. Detroit IndyCar 1992.
好 他开赛车
Okay. He drive? Mm-hmm.
不是
Nope.
了解
Got it.
我也想确保这是双向的关系
Also, I-I want to make sure this is a-a two-way street, you know?
我知道你一直想跟我谈谈
I-I know you've wanted to talk to me,
我想给你那样的空间
and I-I wanna give you the space to... to do that.
好 这个嘛 有两件事
Okay. Yeah. Well... Kinda two things.
好
Okay.
第一 我弄丢我的切肉刀了
The first is that I lost my cleaver.
真的很烦人
And it's just very annoying.
你需要切肉刀
You-You need a cleaver?
也许吧 对 我不知道
Maybe. Yeah. I don't know.
我们会给你切肉刀 好 当然
We'll get you a cleaver. Yeah. No. For sure.
好
Okay.
卡门主厨是你表弟
Chef Carmen's your cousin?
不是 但娜塔莉是你表妹
No. Oh, but Natalie is.
也不是
Also, no.
知道了
Got it.
那 第二件事呢
What's, uh... What's two?
有更新过的协议
There's an updated agreement?
对
Yeah. Um...
好 我们重写了几个条款
Okay. We, uh... We redrafted a couple of terms.
我真的 觉得这样会很棒
And I really... I think this is gonna be really good.
对大家都是
You know, for everybody.
但有一件事我想向你解释 然后
But there was one thing I wanted to explain to you, and, um...
你们好 你好
Hi. Hi.
宝宝 有个宝宝
Baby. There's a baby.
亲爱的 这些是小熊家的人
Sweetie, these are the Bears.
我不知道你是谁
Don't know who you are.
我是路卡 娜塔莉
Uh, I'm Luca. Natalie.
我以为里奇不会再雇用人了
I thought Richie wasn't gonna hire anyone else.
不 他是学徒 我是学徒
No, he's a stage. I'm a stage.
学徒 太棒了
Stage. Wonderful.
她很娇小 她很娇小
She's little. So little. She's little.
真娇小 她 现在比我想像的还要可爱
She's, like, cuter than I thought she'd be at this point.
谢了 好
Thanks. Yeah.
而且很安静 非常安静
And quiet. Very quiet.
她叫什么名字
Mm-hmm. What's her name?
苏菲
Sophie.
苏菲·贝札托 不对 她姓卡汀斯基
Sophie Berzatto. No, she's a Katinsky.
好
Okay.
给我闭嘴 法克家的
Shut the fuck up, Faks. Okay.
苏菲 那是马可斯
Sophie, that's Marcus.
你想抱她吗 好啊
You want to hold her? Sure.
我们可以抱她吗 不行 甜心
Can we hold her? No, sweethearts.
好
Okay.
他来了 那是马可斯
There he is. That's Marcus.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我们现在是死党了
Think we're best friends now.
你要微笑了吗
Are you gonna smile?
你要对马可斯微笑吗
Are you gonna smile at Marcus?
天啊
Aw, God.
好棒的眼神接触
That's some eye contact.
(伊利诺州 芝加哥)
那是电脑的钟吗
Is that Computer's clock?
他妈的太可怕了
It's fucking horrifying.
那史蒂芬和蜜雪儿是谁的亲戚
So, who are Stevie and Michelle related to?
好 先别说到那里
Okay. We're not there yet.
妈的
Oh, shit.
哦
Oh.
我好想你 我也很想你
Oh. I missed you too. I missed you.
我他妈的外甥女呢
Where's my fucking niece?
她跟马可斯在外面
Uh, she's out there with Marcus.
好 去看看她
All right. Go check her out.
谁想让普罗沃洛起司融化在
Who wants to melt some provolone
他妈的婴儿身上 好
on a fucking baby right now? Okay...
我是娜塔莉
Hi, I'm Natalie.
洁西卡 我现在在这工作
Jessica. I work here now.
哦
Oh.
里奇 什么事
Hey, Richie? Yeah?
别再他妈的雇用人了 我没有啊
Stop fucking hiring people. I did.
早 我是雷尼 雷尼
Hey. Morning. I'm Rene. Rene.
盖瑞特 盖瑞特
Garrett. Garrett.
我猜你们两个现在也在这工作
Guessing you two also work here now.
他们现在也在这工作
They also work here now.
了解 还有其他新学徒或新员工吗
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表