剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
你还好吗
You good?
还好 我只是 在抽烟
Yeah, I just, um... Smoking a cigarette.
你又不抽烟
You don't smoke.
我不知道 我只是 出来透透气
I don't know, man. I was just... I'm getting some air.
是吗
Yeah?
对
Yeah.
你在服务时间都没理我
You didn't talk to me all service.
我很专注
Was focused.
好 我不喜欢这种感觉 我也不喜欢 所以
Yeah, I don't like the way this feels. I mean, neither do I, so...
怎么了
Well, what's up?
什么事
What?
我跟彼得谈过
Talked to Pete.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
我想跟你谈谈这件事 来谈吧
I wanted to talk to you about that. Well, here we are.
好
Okay. Um...
对 我应该
Yeah, I should have... I should have...
你要走了
You're leaving.
不 那是 我没有要走 你要辞职
No. No, that's... I'm not leaving. You are quitting...
不 我没有要辞职 你要丢下我
No. No, I'm not quitting. ...and you are leaving me
让我收拾烂摊子 我没有
with all of this shit. I'm not leaving anything.
你甚至没办法告诉我 不 不是的
And you couldn't even tell me. No... That's not how it is.
我得问彼得才知道 辛妮 请你
I had to find it out from Pete. Syd, can you just...
好 等一下好吗 所以
Okay, can you just hold on? So...
等一下好吗 你能不能
Can you hold on? Can you just...
拜托 等一下
Please. Give me a second.
这么做对餐厅最好 好吗
It's the best thing for the restaurant. Okay?
我们得把餐厅摆第一
We have to put the restaurant first.
好
Cool.
好吗
Cool?
对 好啊
Yeah, I mean, cool.
如果你只能说这些 那我也只能说好
If that's what you got for me, then that's what I have for you, you know?
我只能说这些 这
That's what I got for you? What does that--
这样不够好 你得说点别的
It's not good enough. You're going to have to say something else.
我在努力想能说什么
Yeah, I'm trying. I'm trying to think of what I can say.
这对餐厅最好
It's for the best of the restaurant?
所以就得 我以为你会很兴奋
That's why we have to put- I thought you'd be psyched.
兴奋 对
Psyched? Yes!
兴奋 兴奋什么
Psyched? Psyched for what?
为他妈每秒都在亏钱 快倒闭的餐厅
Psyched for the restaurant that's losing money every fucking second
感到兴奋 不是那样的 好吗
and is gonna shut down? No, it's not like that, okay?
那就告诉我 我会帮我们还债
Then tell me. I'm gonna get us out of the debt.
我会在离开前解决债务
I'm gonna get us in the clear before I leave, okay?
我都不知道 真感谢你的提议
I didn't know that. Well, thank you very much for that offer.
你♥他♥妈♥别这样 你♥他♥妈♥也别这样
Don't fucking do that. Then you don't fucking do this.
辛妮 拜托 你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么计划
Sydney, please, just- What the fuck is the plan, mind you?
你有什么还债大计
What is your master plan for getting us out of this debt?
而且是你害我们欠债的
This debt that you put us in, by the way.
我知道 但你不能全怪我 我们会想出办法的
I know, but you can't blame it all on me, okay? We're gonna figure it out.
我没有全怪你 大概50%到75%吧
I'm not blaming it all on you. Maybe somewhere from 50 to 75%.
但不是全怪你 但到底要想什么办法
But, I mean, not all of it. What is it though? What's the figuring it out?
有什么计划 告诉我 我们现在有对的团队了
What's the plan? Tell me what it is. We have the correct team in place now.
好吗 我们要用对的方式营运
Okay? All right? We're doing this the correct way.
好 等等 对的方式加上你要退出的
Okay, wait, so the correct way, with the correct team
对的团队 还是
that you're removing yourself from? Or--
辛妮 拜托 我在努力向你解释
Sydney, please. I'm trying to explain it to you, okay?
不 我不想 我只是 我可以就他妈一秒
No. I don't wanna... I just... Could I actually just not hear you talk, please,
不听你说话吗
for one fucking second?
你不能那么做
You don't... You don't do that.
那就他妈帮帮我 拜托
Well, then fucking help me, please.
我只做过这一行
This is all I've ever done.
这是我唯一会的事
It's all I've ever known.
这为什么是我的问题
So now why is that my problem?
我就是这个意思
That's... That's what I'm saying.
这是我的问题
That it's my problem?
不 这不该是你的问题
No, that it shouldn't be.
解释一下
Explain.
我觉得我这么做是为了不用做其他的事
I think I-I-I did this so I didn't have to do other things.
开餐厅
Opened a restaurant?
当厨师
Become a cook.
像是逃避现实吗
Like... Like, what? Like an escape?
对 没错
Sure, yeah.
欢迎加入他妈的苦主团
I mean... I mean, then join the fucking club.
我不知道该说什么 你很爱这一行
I don't know what to tell you. You... You love this.
我以前很爱 对
I used to, yeah.
现在不爱了
Not now?
不爱
No.
不爱
No.
我只是 我觉得我没受到启发 你懂吗
I just... I feel like I don't have anything to draw on, you know?
我没有灵感来源
I don't have anything to pull from.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
你很爱这一切
You love this.
对 不管是什么狗屁原因 对 我很爱
Yeah, for whatever fucked-up reason, yeah. Yeah, I do.
我不是在问你
It wasn't a question.
我要是不爱 就不会忍♥受这么多鸟事
If I didn't love it, I wouldn't put up with so much bullshit,
包括现在的鸟事 我懂
present bullshit included. I understand.
我明白 我懂 你懂什么
I understand that. I understand. What do you understand?
我只是
I just...
我觉得我在处理真正重要的事情上
I think... I think I put a lot of things in the way
给自己制♥造♥了很多阻挠 我很清楚 好吗
of-of dealing with very real things and I am aware of that, okay?
我大概是想给自己设下难关
I think I-I-I was trying to, like, put... put hurdles in the way.
难关
Hurdles?
难关 什么样的难关
Hurdles. Hurdles like... like what?
像是 像是每天换菜单
Like- Like changing the menu every day...
大概吧 还有不沟通
Probably. ...and not communicating...
对 有可能 应该是吧 不向别人道歉
Yes, probably. Yes, I think so. ...and not apologizing to people.
整体来说就是个他妈的危害
And just being a fucking menace in general.
我想我 对 好吗 好
I think I... Yes, okay? Okay.
没错 但你也
I think, yes. But you also...
你不能假装你不想他妈的离开这里
you can't act like you weren't trying to get the fuck out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
辛妮 不 我现在不想谈
Sydney- No, I don't wanna do this right now.
这不是他妈的重点 我现在不想谈
This is not what this is fucking about. I do not wanna do this right now.
别说了
Don't.
我认识亚当很久了 闭嘴
I've known Adam for a very long time. Fuck off.
你知道吧 对 好吧
You realize that, right? Yeah, okay, well...
你可以别抽了吗
Can you stop doing that?
你不擅长抽烟 我会上手的
You're not good at smoking. I'm gonna get good.
我本来要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
后来情况他妈的变得很怪 不可收拾
And then it all fucking just got weird and blew up
很烦人 他 我知道你为什么那么做
and annoying and he... I understand why you did it.
我懂 我真的懂 不
I understand. Yes, I do. No, no.
不 我懂 很合理
No, no. I get it. It makes sense.
但我应该跟你说的 很抱歉我没说
But I should have told you and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you.
没关系 不 有关系
It's okay. No, but it's not okay,
这就是我没跟你说这整件鸟事的后果
and it's a fucking symptom of this whole fucking shit that I didn't tell you.
很抱歉我没跟你说 但你像个他妈的疯子
And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but you were being a fucking maniac.
我知道我像个疯子 不 真正的疯子
I know I was being a maniac... No, actually a maniac.
这就是我想说的
...and that's what I'm trying to tell you.
我想跟你说我很抱歉 就是这样
I'm trying to tell you I'm sorry for that. That's what I'm saying.
因为你把生意搞垮 还对里奇鬼吼鬼叫
For driving the business in the ground and fucking yelling at Richie?
还对所有人鬼吼鬼叫 我知道 换作是我也想走人
And fucking yelling at everybody? I know that. I would want to leave too.
我他妈懂的 我知道 但不行 小卡
I fucking get it! I know you know that, but no, Carmy.
我需要你知道 因为我很遗憾情况他妈的变成这样
I need you to know because, like, I'm sorry that it fucking even got to this.
我也很遗憾你经历了那么多
And I'm sorry for everything that you've been through,
还有你的家人 不是那样的
and that your family- That's not what this is!
明明就是 不是的 拜托
Yes, it is what it is... No, it's not. Please.
因为这他妈是餐厅里公开的秘密
...because it's the fucking elephant in the fucking restaurant, man.
我很遗憾你的家人必须经历这些鸟事
And I'm so sorry that your family has had to go through this shit...
别说了 辛妮 还有你
Stop. Stop, Syd. ...and the fact that you
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表