剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
你好 有什么事
Uh, Hi. Hi. Can I help you?
我爸应该在这里的某个地方 但我不知道在哪里
Um, I think my dad is here somewhere, but I don't know where.
好 你姓什么 艾达穆
Okay, what's the last name? Um, A-D-A-M-U.
我不知道该怎么办
Well, I just don't know what to do.
我该做什么
Um... Just, like, what should I do?
你可以坐下
You can have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
清酒
Sake.
你好
Hi.
你躲在那后面吗
You hiding back there?
没有
No.
没有吗 没有
No? No.
有 是吗
Yeah. Yeah?
为什么 宝贝 你
Why, babe? Do you, uh...
怎么了
What's going on?
你会想到法兰丝吗
Do you ever think about Francie?
没有 她可以去死一死
No, no. She can go fuck.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
怎么了
What is it?
我想跟你说一件事 但你会很生气
I wanna tell you something, but you're gonna get really mad.
宝贝 我永远不会生你的气
Oh, babe, I would never get mad at you.
好吗 你是我贴心又特别的男孩
Okay? You're my sweet, special boy.
我爱你 我永远不会生你的气
I love you and I would never ever get mad at you.
你什么都能告诉我
You can tell me anything.
我是你的女孩
I'm your girl.
我是男孩
I'm a boy.
没错
You are.
好吧 辛妮今晚没办法进厨房♥
Okay, so Syd is-is not gonna be able to be with us tonight,
但一切都很好 会没事的
but everything's fine. It's gonna be good.
路卡来了 所以 她在哪里
We got... We got Luca here, so... Where she at?
辛妮在哪里 她
Huh? Where's Syd? She, um...
她接到一通电♥话♥ 对方叫她过去
She received a call and, uh, she-she got...
对方叫她出去 对 她接到电♥话♥
she got called out. She got called out?
什么意思 发生什么事 好吗
She got a call. What do you mean? What happened?
什么意思 小卡 她在哪里 去哪里
What do you mean? Where is she? Called out where?
她爸心脏病发
Her dad had a heart attack.
我相信不会有事的 他现在没事了
I'm sure it's gonna be fine. He's okay right now.
她叫我不要说出去
Uh, she told me not to tell anybody,
所以我们就闭上嘴巴 开始工作 好吗
so let's just keep it quiet, get to work, yeah?
好 真吓人
Okay. Scary.
我问小蒂
I asked Tiff,
她能不能邀请法兰丝参加婚礼
uh, if she could invite Francie to the wedding.
尼尔 给我滚出去 你♥他♥妈♥的软脚虾
Neil. Neil, get the fuck out of here, you soft motherfucking bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
很糟吗
Is it bad?
他妈的那样背叛我真是家族遗传
Fucking betraying me like that runs in the family!
我爱你 你还爱我吗
I love you. Do you still love me?
我根本他妈的没办法直视你
I can't even fucking look at you. I cannot even fucking look at you.
去躲起来 我他妈的被你气死了 尼尔
Go hide! I'm so fucking mad at you, Neil!
你搞死我了 没有
You fucked me! No.
你好大的胆子 尼尔
How dare you, Neil?
你让我伤心死了
You have devastated me.
我还是你的男孩吗 不是
Am I still your boy? No!
小卡 什么事
Carm. Yes?
你代替辛妮顾出菜台 是 主厨
You cover Syd at the pass? Yes, Chef.
路卡 你代替我 是 主厨
Luca, you got me? Yes, Chef.
抱歉 你干嘛道歉
Sorry. Why are you sorry?
他
He--
他道歉是因为他很孬 竟然邀请法兰丝参加婚礼
He's sorry because he invited Francie to the wedding like a fucking bitch.
我叫你别那么做了 糖糖 辛妮的爸爸心脏病发
I told you not to do that. Uh, Sugar, Syd's dad had a heart attack.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
是啊 他没事吧
Yeah. Is he okay?
我们还不知道
We don't... We don't know yet, really.
好吧 听着 我们得马上送礼品篮过去
All right, listen up. We're gonna get a gift basket sent over there, pronto.
在里面放些小东西 也许放些花
We're gonna put some sundries in there, maybe some flowers.
等一下 我相信他没事的
Hold on a second. I'm sure it's fine, okay?
别叫我等 正常人都会这么做
Don't tell me to hold on. This is what humans do,
你这个反♥社♥会♥的混♥蛋♥ 喂 里奇
you fucking sociopath. Oy, Richie.
你们两个要搞定法兰丝 卡门可以
You two are handling Francie. Carmen can handle Francie.
我不去 什么
I'm not going. What?
法兰丝是谁 我们的妹妹
Who's Francie? Our sister.
法兰丝法克 她做了什么
Francie Fak. What did Francie do?
她知道她做了什么
She knows what she did.
你♥他♥妈♥的非去不可 我不去
And you are fucking going. No, I'm not going.
你要参加婚礼 为什么
You're going to the wedding. Why would I go?
因为小蒂最棒了
Because Tiff is the best,
你不能因为你可以不去就不去 小卡
and you can't just get out of things because you can get out of them, Carm.
我要经营餐厅 傻瓜 傻瓜 那天是周日
I've gotta run the restaurant, duh. Duh, it's a Sunday.
餐厅没营业 傻瓜 靠
The restaurant's closed. Duh. Shit.
其实卡门主厨说得对 你去了也会很尴尬
Actually, Chef Carmen has a good point. You're gonna be weird if you go,
那会影响我 而我已经毁了
that's gonna fuck me up and I'm already fucked up.
你待在家吧 好
So stay home. Cool.
这下我想去了 里奇 你为什么毁了
Now I kinda want to go. Richie, why are you fucked up?
因为法兰克吗 法兰克是谁
Yeah, because of Frank? Who's Frank?
继父 而且他很棒
Stepdad. Who's great, by the way.
对 我知道
Yes. I am aware.
真好 不 才不好
That's nice. No, it is not.
好 你♥他♥妈♥小声一点
Okay. Let's just lower your fucking voice.
因为继父很难让人喜欢 对 没错
'Cause it's hard to like the stepfather? Yes, correct.
好 我见过他 握手很有力
Got it. Met him. Good handshake.
他不想去是因为克莱儿会去
He doesn't wanna go 'cause Claire's gonna be there.
不是 法兰克
No. Frank?
卡门 所以你才不想去
Carmen. That's why you don't wanna go?
不 不是因为那个 靠 克莱儿要去
No, that's not why I don't wanna go. Shit. Claire's going?
谁是克莱儿 老大的女人
Who's Claire? His lady.
其实那一点都不重要 因为我跟克莱儿没怎样
It doesn't matter at all because Claire and I are fine, okay?
是吗 我不想去
Oh, yeah? I don't wanna go
是因为我不想见到妈
because I don't want to see Mom.
别把这件事怪到我头上
And I don't want you to turn this around on me
就因为你前妻的新老公很棒
'cause your ex-wife's new husband is awesome.
你见过他吗 没有 妈不会有事的
Have you met him? You haven't. Mom will be okay.
我没见过他 但听说他很棒
I haven't met him, but I heard he's awesome.
他很好 我们都见过克莱儿小熊
We've all met Claire Bear. Hey!
她该死的赞爆了
She's fucking awesome. She's fucking awesome.
法兰克有很棒的冰箱 也许你可以再把自己锁住一次
Frank's got a really nice refrigerator. Maybe you go, lock yourself in again.
你是个该死的混♥蛋♥ 你上次见到你妈是什么时候
You're a fucking asshole, you know that? When was the last time you saw your mom?
有一阵子了 好几年了
It's been a while. It's been years.
哦
Oh.
好极了 看看你们干的好事 她没事 让她哭吧
Great. Now look what the fuck you did. She's fine. Let her it cry out.
对不起 糖糖 少来
I'm sorry, Sug. No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你把自己锁在冰箱里 小卡 没有
You locked yourself in a fridge, Carm? No.
不是故意的
Not intentionally, no.
是哪里卡住了
Where are we getting jammed?
第四和第五道之间
Between four and five.
意大利面
Pasta.
是 主厨 对
Yes, Chef. Yeah.
我在努力缩减那一分钟 但是
I'm really trying to get that minute off. But...
至少菜单固定了
At least the menu is locked.
没错
Word.
你的时间掌握呢
How's your timing?
好多了 已经好多了
Better. It's-It's better.
但我有控制份量的优势 所以
But I have the benefit of portion control, so...
怎么说 我很清楚要倒多少
How so? I know the exact amount to pour.
那样比较简单
Kinda makes it easier.
是啊
Right. Yeah.
辛妮
Sydney?
克莱儿
Hey, Claire. Hey.
(订位 本周)
我在想那只熊
So I was thinking about the bear,
我试着从它的角度来看事情
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表