剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
Where was your first job?
这里
Here.
在小熊这里
Here at The Bear?
不 在牛肉餐厅这里
No, here at The Beef.
对哦 跟麦可一起
Oh. Right. With Michael.
是啊
Yeah.
对 他过世后 我就
Yeah, and then when he died, you know, I just...
我不知道 我就一直来上班
I don't know, just kept coming in.
习惯了
Routine.
对 大概吧 我不知道还能去哪里
Yeah, I guess. I didn't know where else to go.
你妹妹还好吗
How's your sister? Mmm.
还在努力中
It's a work in progress.
回到芝加哥的感觉很怪吗
Is it weird being back in Chicago?
我不知道 这里出奇地可爱
I don't know. It's, uh, strangely lovely.
这是个可爱的地方
It is a lovely place.
对 想到我来这里是为了解决问题 而不是逃避
Yeah, I think as I came here to address things and not run away from things,
就让我更欣赏这里了
it's made me appreciate it. You know?
那你会更常来吗
So you gonna visit more?
对 可能会
Yeah, I might.
你会雇用我吗
Are you gonna hire me?
先看你今天的表现再说
We'll see how you doing after today.
肩膀往后 屁♥股♥收紧 走
Shoulders back. Tighten that ass. Walk.
欢迎来到小熊 食物超美味
Welcome to The Bear. The food is tremendous...
法克 浮起来了 不行
Fak. Floating! No!
搞屁啊
What the fuck?
只有你跟小卡
So just you and Carm?
不 有我 小提 马可斯 伊伯拉
No, it was me, T, Marcus, Ebra.
对 小卡当时已经消失了
Yeah, Carm had already disappeared.
你很高兴他回来吗
Were you happy he came back?
你到底要不要解释那玩意
So are you gonna tell me about that or what?
焦香奶油黑麦面包塔佐棉花糖冰淇淋
Um, brown butter rye bread tart with marshmallow ice cream.
好 等一下
Okay. Hold on.
如果我这样呢
What if I do this?
好多了 很好
That's better. There you go.
还可以 好多了
That's something. Better.
对 不行
Yeah. No!
好 然后我们最后会用紫罗兰点缀鱼子酱
Okay, then we finish the caviar component with the violets.
你准备了什么
What you got for me?
纳帕谷沙漏酒庄的白苏维浓 一杯18块
Um, Sauvignon Blanc, Hourglass, Napa. Eighteen a glass.
好 很好
Okay, great.
还有加州粉红酒 一杯18块
Also, um, California Rosé. Eighteen a glass.
完美
Perfect.
那红酒呢
And for red.
来自巴罗洛的赛拉提园区 一杯38块
Uh, Cerrati, Barolo, 38 a glass.
真贵重 贵重又美味
Whoa. Heavy. Heavy. Heavy and beautiful.
我们还有克莱米隆酒庄的波尔多
We also have a Bordeaux from Pastourelle de Clerc Milon Pauillac,
一杯45块
45 glass.
好想法 主厨
Oui, Chef. Mm-hmm.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我只是在想一种感觉
I'm just thinking about that feeling
如果生活中的一切让你感到混乱
where if everything in your life feels like it's a mess
那工作八成也是
then your work probably does too.
我同意
I hear that.
也可以说
You could also say...
这份工作之所以五味杂陈
that our work tastes the way it does
是因为我们熬过那团混乱
because we go through that mess to get there.
有道理吗
Does that make sense?
嗯
Hmm.
味道如何
So how does it taste?
很好吃 主厨
It's delicious, Chef.
那我就毁了
Then I'm fucked.
喂
Yo.
怎么了
What's up?
我在中♥央♥大道
I'm on Central Ave.
好 我马上出去
Oh, cool. I'll be right out.
看起来没变
It looks the same.
确实没什么变
It's very much the same.
你在那里干嘛
What are you doing there?
我只是送东西到我妈家
I'm just dropping something off at my ma's.
祝你好运
Godspeed.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
你上次去那里是什么时候
When's the last time you were over there?
我不记得了
I don't know if I remember.
她想烤披萨那一次是麦可生日 还是法克家的人的生日
Was it a Mikey birthday or a Fak birthday when she tried to grill the pizzas?
那天是里奇生日
That was a Richie birthday.
你怎么会记得
How do you remember that?
因为她差点把房♥子烧了 而我弄丢我最爱的绿色运动衫
Because she almost burned the house down and I lost my favorite green sweatshirt.
它长什么样子
What it look like?
就是绿色的运动衫
Like a sweatshirt that was green.
我会注意的 感激不尽
I'll keep an eye out. Much appreciated.
工作怎么样
How's work?
我今天被人吐在身上两次
I got thrown up on twice today.
很好
Mmm. Good.
同一个人还是不同人
Same person, different people?
同一个孩子
Same kid.
很好 对
Good. Yeah.
她生病了吗
She sick?
紧张过度
Nervous wreck.
我是过来人
I've been there.
是吗 你是过来人
Have you? Have you been there?
我得走了 休息时间快结束了
I, um, I gotta go. My break's almost over.
好
Okay, okay. All right.
好 再聊 再聊 再见
Okay. Later. Later. Yeah.
(克莱儿)
(克莱儿)
我刚才正想 我
Hey, hey, I was just gonna... Hey, I...
不 我只是 抱歉
No, I just... Sorry.
不 你说吧
No... You, you go. You go.
不 抱歉 我只是想
No, I'm sorry. I just wanted to, um...
我只是想说
I just wanted to say
我觉得你去见她真的太棒了
I think it's, um, so amazing that you're going to see her.
我知道那对你来说很难受
I know that that's really hard for you.
对 谢谢你
Yeah, thank you, um...
谢谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
好
Yeah.
其实我
Um, I was actually, uh...
我刚才正想打给你 跟你说一件事
I was gonna call you back to tell you something
我之前大概应该每天都跟你说的
I probably should have told you every day when I could have.
但你不用再道歉了
You don't need to apologize again.
我觉得你很棒
I think you're wonderful.
那就去找我的运动衫
Then go find my sweatshirt.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
那样会太多吗
Was that too much?
什么太多
Was what too much?
我分享太多了吗
Like, did I share too much?
太多什么
Too much of what?
就是关于我人生的事
You know, like, about my life.
里奇 你想问我什么
Richie, what are you trying to ask me?
就是
Like...
我应该三缄其口吗 刚才那样很不专业吗
Should I not have said anything? Like, was that unprofessional?
是我问你的
I asked.
好 只是确认一下
Okay. All right. Just making sure.
诚实代表理智
Honesty is sanity.
对 也很可怕
Yeah. And scary.
对 那需要勇气 很激励人心
Yeah, it takes courage. It's inspiring.
我很高兴他回来了
I was happy that he came back.
我想也是
I bet.
我以为他在不爽我
I thought that he was mad at me.
他为什么要不爽你
Why would he be mad at you?
我以为他以我为耻吧
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表