剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
好
Okay.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
那三个地方 好
Those three. Yeah.
然后翻过来
And then flip that.
在那里签名
Sign there.
我不想搞砸
I'm not trying to fuck this up.
好 恭喜你 正式售出
Cool. Congrats. Officially sold.
第二次
Second time.
对 但第二次就像正式
Yeah, but second time it's, like, officially s...
主厨 谢谢 老兄
Chef. Thank you, bro.
喔
Whoa.
你好 我是路卡
What's up, man. I'm Luca.
你好
What's up, man.
我是切斯特 很明显
I'm Chester, obviously.
你怎么怪怪的
Why are you being weird?
老兄 他 你也怪怪的
Dude, he's... You're being weird too.
你是帮他卖♥♥掉房♥子的朋友 恭喜 老兄 真酷
Oh, you're his mate who sold his house. Congrats, man. That's cool.
对 老兄 蛮酷的
Yeah, dude, pretty cool.
好 我得接一通电♥话♥
All right, I gotta take a call...
老兄 我应该
Dude, I'm supposed to...
我得跟卖♥♥掉乔登在 迪尔菲尔德那间房♥子的家伙通电♥话♥
I have a call right now with the dude who sold Jordan's house in Deerfield.
他好像想带我
I guess he, like, wants to mentor me.
听你在鬼扯
That's complete bullshit.
没错 我只是跟他闹着玩
Yeah, it is. I'm just messing around with him.
好 那我待会再来 帮忙做甜甜圈之类的
I'll come back and kick it. Maybe I'll help make some doughnuts or some shit--
晚点见 好
I'll see you later. All right. All right.
我冒犯到他了吗
Did I do something to upset him?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
好 没有
Okay. No.
各位
Gentlemen,
请容我提出一个假设
allow me, if you will, to propose a hypothetical.
想像一个情境 你们把营运作业复♥制♥到另一个地区
Imagine a world in which you replicate this operation in another area.
同样的生意
Same kind of business.
没有服务生 没有盘子 只做外带
No waiters. No dishes. All to-go orders.
假设那个新空间在北部的郊区
And let's say that new space was in the north suburbs.
离我所谓的小熊影响范围够远
Far enough away from what I would call the reach of The Bear.
然后假设你们在 南部的郊区找到另一个空间
And then let's say you find another space in the south suburbs.
为了确保品质管控得当
And to ensure quality control,
你们弄个中♥央♥厨房♥ 把它设在中间的某个地方
you get a commissary kitchen and you place it somewhere in the middle.
所以你是说三间
So you're saying three?
对
I am.
但你说过规模要小
But you said keep it small.
三间很小
Three is small.
我们只需要找到
See, all we have to do is we find an owner
拥有三间完善厨房♥的业主
that owns three spaces with turnkey kitchens,
三间一起谈 就能拿到很大的折扣
we bundle them together and we get a big discount.
我们
We?
你们需要一位顾问
Well, you're gonna need a consigliere.
顾问
A consigliere?
对 就像《教父》里的罗伯特·杜瓦尔 那个律师
Yeah, you know, it's like Robert Duvall, you know, in The Godfather. The lawyer.
我爱杜瓦尔
I love Duvall.
就是你吗
And-And that would be you?
好主意
Very good idea.
呃
Um...
我想我们需要讨论一下
I think we need to discuss.
当然 请便
Oh, sure, sure. Go right ahead.
我们需要讨论一下 你是说现在吗
We need to discuss. Oh, oh. You mean now?
你要我们在你面前讨论
You want us to do it in front of you? Yeah?
好 我去外面打几通电♥话♥
Oh. Okay. Well, um... I'll just go outside and make a few calls.
你们觉得如何 这主意不错
So what do we think? Not a bad idea.
对 这家伙很会搞钱 我一看就知道这样有钱赚
This guy's a pimp. I know money when I see it.
这家伙很懂 你一看就知道有钱赚
This guy knows- Know money when you see it?
充气城♥堡♥结果怎么样 孩子们到处乱飞
What happened with the bouncy house? Kids flying everywhere.
你少管闲事 查克 天降小孩
Mind your own business. It was nuts. Raining kids.
感觉如何 小提
How you feeling, T?
我没在看时间 我也是
Not looking at the clock. Same.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
洁丝 帮个忙好吗
Jess, can you do me a favor?
什么事 你能下一道意大利面来测试吗
What's up? Can you fire a pasta course to test?
是 主厨 小提
Yes, Chef. T?
是 主厨
Yes, Chef.
请你下一道意大利面来测试 主厨
Will you fire me a pasta course to test, Chef?
好的 主厨
Absolutely, Chef.
你想吃沙拉或意大利面吗
Hey, you want some, uh, salad, pasta?
冰箱里面好像有只鸡
Oh... You know what, I think there's a chicken in there.
卡门 你不先冲冲它吗
Carmen, aren't you gonna rinse it first?
冲它
Rinse it?
你得先冲掉沙门氏菌
You gotta rinse it for salmonella.
妈 在水槽里冲洗鸡肉
Mmm. Ma, you rinse it in the sink,
会弄得到处都是沙门氏菌
you're gonna get fucking salmonella all over the place.
哦
Oh.
主厨
Chef.
谢谢 主厨 请放到糕点桌上
Thank you, Chef. Will you drop that on the pastry table?
是 主厨
Yes, Chef.
你 你想谈谈 还是
Do you... Do you wanna, like, talk about it or...
这个嘛
Well...
不谈也没关系
'Cause we don't have to.
我只是 没想到他那么性感
I just didn't... I didn't expect him to be that sexy.
什么 那家伙 他真♥他♥妈♥的
What? The guy, he's fucking s...
他又高又帅
He's, like, tall and shit.
人也很好 有够蠢的
He's, like, nice too, which is stupid.
没关系 我没事 我觉得
It's all good. I'm chill. I think- No, I mean...
我很好 你人非常好
I'm good, I'm good. You're n- You're very nice.
不 我不好 好吧
No, I'm not. Okay.
听着 我觉得马可斯这一年
Listen, I think, you know, for me, like, you know Marcus has had such a...
我知道 很不好过
I know. ...tough year.
这样其实很棒 某方面来说
and... and it's, like, cool, actually, in a way, that...
有更多人 我知道
that there are more... I know.
可以陪在他身边
...people who can be there for him.
我同意 我同意那部分
You know, I agree. I agree with that part.
好
Yeah.
我这一年也很辛苦
I've also had a tough year.
没人问我过得好不好
And nobody asks me how I'm doing.
很遗憾 没关系
I'm sorry to hear that. It's fine.
你还好吗
How... How are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
当然 我还是得跟卡门主厨谈谈 没有他的祝福
Well, of course, I'll still need to speak to Chef Carmen. Without his blessing--
不 当然
No, no. Of course.
但一旦有他的祝福 我们就能创造机会了
But once I have his blessing, I think we can create opportunity.
我刚听到"我们"吗
Did I just hear a "we"?
我们对你的服务很有兴趣
We are very interested in your services.
伊伯拉罕 这可能是 一段美好友谊的开始
Ebraheim, this could be the beginning of a very beautiful friendship.
"美好友谊"
"Beautiful friendship."
《卡萨布兰卡》的亨佛莱·鲍嘉 对
Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca. Yes.
(计时 2分59秒)
今晚的料都备好了吗 主厨 是 主厨
Station portioned for tonight, Chef? Yes, Chef.
(唐唐)
(《厨房♥机密》)
(猫贼乐团)
(狄林杰四♥人♥帮♥ 崩坏乐团 猫贼乐团)
艾伯特 好家伙
Albert, you're my guy. Hey.
电脑叔叔 爱你
Uncle Computer, love you.
我爱你 查克 等等
Love you, Chuckie. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你就是电脑
You're The Computer?
对
Yeah.
帮助伊伯拉罕执行计划的人
The guy who helped Ebraheim with his project?
我给伊伯拉罕事实 数字和色彩缤纷的图表 你是谁
I gave Ebraheim facts and figures and colorful charts. Who are you?
艾伯特·史诺
Albert Schner.
电脑
The Computer.
你的名字很有趣 "脑"
Very interesting first name. The.
那是绰号♥ 你没有绰号♥吗
It's a nickname. You don't have a nickname?
我有绰号♥
I have a nickname.
是什么 不告诉你
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表