剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
The shit.
好
All right.
(爸 明天)
你好 你好
Yo. Yo.
还好吗
Good?
我们刚卖♥♥掉我妈的房♥子了 是吗
I think we just sold my mom's house. Yeah?
好
Mmm. All right.
帮切斯特加一分 还是卖♥♥给第一组人
Put one on the board for Chester. Sold it to the first person too.
感觉好吗
Feel good?
对
Yeah.
好 你要介绍那道菜吗
All right. You wanna tell me about that?
紫罗兰焦糖梨干
Dehydrated pear with violet caramel.
很好 绿色的是什么
Nice. What's the green?
紫苏
Shiso.
很眼熟 准备好了吗
Ah. Looks familiar. Is it ready?
你来决定吧
You tell me.
好
Okay.
很美味
It's beautiful.
要是可以 你会想跟它厮守终生
You would fuck with that for the rest of your life if you could.
你漏了一部分 什么
You missed a part. What?
你哪来的点子
Where'd you get that from?
戏法
Legerdemain.
嗯
Mmm.
怎么样
What do you think?
它今晚要上桌
I think it's going out tonight.
我不知道 我可能需要更多时间
I don't know, Carm. I think I might need some more time.
不行 没得商量
No. Nonnegotiables.
不过送餐会很麻烦
Pick up's gonna be a bitch, though.
我甚至没想到那一点 对
Dude, I didn't even think about that. Yeah.
幸好我帮你弄了些火力
It's a good thing I got you some firepower.
哪一种
What kind?
转角 新学徒
Corner. New stage.
哪个学徒
Which stage?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
主厨
Chef.
我以为你说你会找人帮忙
I thought you said you was gonna get some help.
主厨 尝尝看 是吗
Yo, Chef. Hit that. Yeah?
对
Yeah.
去你的
Fuck you.
太棒了 好吧
Bravo. All right.
你记得流程吗 应该记得
You remember the drill? Think so.
是吗 努力跟上
Yeah? Try to keep up?
也去你的 主厨
Fuck you too, Chef.
(好与完蛋)
我要送你两个字 房♥产中介
I have two words for you: real estate agent.
那是四个字
That's three words.
听着 你的概念非常精辟
Look, you have a brilliant concept here.
简单 美味 精辟的概念
A simple, delicious, brilliant concept.
但我们的机会已经见顶了吗
But have we reached... ...the ceiling for opportunity here?
不 还没有
No, no, you haven't.
我要送你一个字 迷你加盟
I've got one word for you: mini franchise.
你是说我们应该再开一间 对
Are you saying we should open another- Yes, yes.
我就是这个意思
That is exactly what I'm saying.
透过复♥制♥来扩张
Expansion through replication.
我不知道贝札托家族
I don't know if the Berzatto family--
伊伯 你在说笑吗 他们会爱死的
Eb, are you kidding me? They're gonna love it.
你们 听着 保留这种家族感
You know... Look, you keep the family feel.
慢慢来 一次开一间店
You go slow, one shop at a time.
这样才能确保品质管控得当
That way you can ensure quality control,
如果你们做对了 可能会比阿比集团更大
and, you know, if you do this right, uh, you could be bigger than Arby's.
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的
Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
当你发大财了
And, you know, when you hit it big, you know,
也许你会想到老艾伯特
maybe you'll think about, uh, Old Albert here
让他来分一小杯羹
and, uh, cut him in for a little piece of the pie.
以你们来说是三明治
Uh, in this case, beef.
我们有牛肉
We have the beefs.
看吧 你已经有广♥告♥经纪人的思维了
See? You're already thinking like a... like an ad agent.
我就喜欢
I'm loving it.
不行 不能用那个 那是麦当劳的
Well, no, that... You can't use that. See, that's McDonald's.
哒哒哒
Da, da, da, da, da.
对 那是麦当劳的 我就喜欢
Yeah, that's McDonald's. I'm lovin' it.
吃得新鲜 好 那是赛百味
Eat fresh. Well, see, that's Subway.
7-11 你在说什么
7-Eleven? What are you saying to me?
你是在点店名吗
You're just naming stores now?
哦
Oh.
好 不好意思
Okay, excuse me.
被逮到了
Busted.
你在这里做什么
What... What are you doing here?
呃
Um,
我发现我会在芝加哥待得更久
I, uh, found myself staying a bit longer in Chicago...
我也听说这间餐厅还不错
...and I also heard this restaurant isn't bad.
但你有听说 他们绝对请不起你吗
Oh, did you hear, though, that they for sure can't afford you?
你们请得起学徒
Oh. You can afford a stage.
好 你人真好 但我有点过意不去
Okay. Well, that is very kind, but I... I feel kind of bad.
因为接下来三周的时间
Just 'cause, like, you're gonna be shelling peas for me
你要帮我剥豌豆
for the next three weeks.
对 我以为
Oh, I thought, um... Yeah.
他们说我要处理虾夷葱
I was told I was gonna get to work on some chives.
那是 虾夷葱
Is that... Chives?
虾夷葱 好 不是虾夷葱
Some chives. Yeah. Yeah, no chives.
你不能碰虾夷葱 不行
No chives for you. No.
我只是
It's just, I...
我只是不确定你行不行
Look, I'm just not sure you're there yet.
你懂吗
You know what I mean?
处理虾夷葱吗
T-To work on chives?
抱歉 你说得字正腔圆真是疯狂
Sorry. That's crazy how that is fully two syllables when you say that.
等等 这样如何
Wait, how's... how's this, right?
我在 芝加哥是学徒
I'm a... I'm a... I'm a stage in Chicago.
天啊 我背脊发凉 虾夷葱
Wow, I have chills down my spine. Chives.
我想切虾夷葱
I wanna chop chives.
糟透了 不像吗
This is awful. Is that not good?
那 好 给我一点时间
It's... All right. Give me some time.
对 当然 我是学徒 今天第一天上班
Oh, yeah. No. For sure. I'm a stage. It's my first day.
你剥豌豆壳时 可以在角落练习
Well, while you're sort of shelling the peas, you can practice in the corner.
我先问一下 你要把我锁在哪个保温柜里
Just so I know ahead of time, what hot closet are you gonna lock me in?
让鱼发酵的那一个
Oh, the one, uh, where we ferment the fish.
非常谢谢你 这是我的荣幸
Well, thanks so much. This has been a pleasure.
楼上见 我会是负责切虾夷葱的人
Uh, I'll see you upstairs. I'll be the guy chopping chives.
虾夷葱
Oof! Oof. Chives. Chives.
不行 芝加哥虾夷葱
No bueno. Chicago chives.
就是不像 完全不像 好 我要走了
Just bad. Just all around bad. Okay, I'm going. I'm going.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
打起精神
Hey, look alive.
订位情况还可以
Um, reservations are okay, you know.
评论还没害死我们
Uh, review hasn't killed us yet.
老实说 评论让餐厅听起来不无聊
Honestly, the review made the restaurant sound not boring.
那是谁做的
Who made that?
卡门主厨 蠢毙了
Chef Carmen. Fucking dumb.
(没得商量)
很棒 我喜欢会设立期望的人
It's excellent. I like people that set expectations.
太好了
Great.
早 主厨 早
Hey. Morning, Chef. Uh... Hey. Morning.
打开 我想跟你谈谈
I opened up the- I wanted to talk to you about a, uh...
我 抱歉 我
I... Sorry, I was...
好 先暂停 好 对
All right. Just pause. Okay. Yeah.
你先说 抱歉
You... You go. Sorry.
不
No, um...
这做过了
These are repeats.
对
Yes.
这些
These are, like,
都是做过的
all repeats.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表