剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
I guess I thought that he was ashamed of me.
你问过他吗 没有
You ever ask him? No.
他妈的没有
No, fuck, no.
好 而他也没问过你 你怎么知道
Right, and he never asked you. How do you know that?
因为我有兄弟
'Cause I have brothers.
你的 你的领带
Oh, your, um, your tie.
我漏掉一个地方了
Oh. I missed a spot?
呃
Uh...
抱歉 可以让我来吗
I'm sorry, may I just?
可以
You may.
弄好了
Got it.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
干
Fuck.
好 对
Okay. Okay. Yeah.
真的很抱歉 玛姬 我今天就会把支票寄出去
I'm really sorry, Margie. I'll get that check in the mail today.
谢谢你 谢谢你的体谅
And thank you. Thank you for being understanding.
好 再见
Okay. Okay, bye.
干
Fuck.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
你毁了
You're so fucked.
步调 注意速度
Pace. Pacing.
还有空间 空间
And space. Space.
迅速移♥动♥ 但绝不匆忙 绝不匆忙
Move swiftly, but you're never in a rush. Never rushing.
刚刚那样其实很好
That's really good right there actually.
就是这样 慢慢走
That's it. Pace.
没错 就是那样
That's it, right there.
空间 那样真的很棒
Space. That's really nice.
对
Yeah.
尼尔 那好像代表"我爱你"
Neil. That means I love you, I think.
不 这代表"过来" 这代表"抱歉"
No, this means come here. This means I'm sorry.
这是餐厅 工作空间
This is a restaurant, a workspace.
没有"我爱你" 是我不好
There's no I love you. My bad.
尼尔 别逼我去追你
Neil, don't make me chase you.
我不想
I don't want to, like...
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我有麻烦了吗 不 你没有麻烦
What, am I in trouble? No, you're not in trouble.
但你的手在搞什么东西
But what is this shit that you're doing with your hands?
这是个好地方 这里很好
This is a nice place. This is nice.
你非常好
You are very, very nice.
放轻松 做自己就好
Just relax, be yourself.
干嘛 怎么回事
What? What's going on?
我觉得我格格不入
I just feel like I don't fit in.
大伙 让我们独处一下好吗
You guys, can we have the room for a second?
好 谢了 各位
Yeah. All right, thanks, team.
里奇 你现在需要我吗 完全不需要
Yo, Rich, do you need me right now? Absolutely not.
"完全不需要" 很好
"Absolutely not." That's good.
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得我像个愚蠢的白♥痴♥
I feel like a stupid fucking idiot,
这个地方很高级 来这里的人也很高级
and this place is fancy and the people that come in here are fancy.
我不高级
I'm not fancy.
我觉得他们都当我是愚蠢的白♥痴♥
I think they all think I'm a stupid fucking idiot.
管他的
Fuck that.
这是你♥他♥妈♥的家
This is your fucking house.
他们是你家的客人
They're guests in your house.
他们会害怕
They feel intimidated
我们才让他们觉得自在点
then we make them feel a little bit more comfortable.
不是反过来
It's not the other way around.
好吗
All right?
好 懂了吗
Yeah. You got that?
我懂 好
I get it, yeah.
尼尔·杰夫 里查·劳伦斯
Neil Jeff. Richard Lawrence.
你很棒
You're beautiful.
好吗
All right.
别再做那些怪手势了
Stop doing that weird shit with your hands.
主厨 他妈的没错
Chef. Fuck, yeah.
好 好
Okay. All right.
好 他妈的没错
Yeah, fuck yeah.
好 大伙 谢了
All right, guys, thanks.
主厨 汤匙收好了吗 是 主厨
Hey, Chef, did you get the spoons? Yes, Chef?
可恶 对
Shit, yes.
但我放在外面桌上 我去拿来洗
Uh, but I left them on the table outside. I'll get 'em and wash 'em.
别担心 我去 你把事情做完
It's fine. Don't worry. I got 'em. You finish up.
好 谢了 主厨
Okay. Thanks, Chef. Mmm.
好
主厨
Chef.
电脑
Hi, Computer.
(店内不存放现金)
(汤匙)
我疯了吗 这看起来很棒吗
I mean, am I nuts? Does this look, like, great?
好多了 好太多了 不是他妈的好多了 但好多了
It's better. It's way better. Not holy fuck better, but better.
你删减了资源 人力 食材 翻桌率更高了
You cut resources, people, ingredients. Table turns are tighter.
牛肉餐厅窗口持续成长 上帝保佑机器人小查
The Beef window continues to thrive, and may God bless Robot Charles.
还有 你没看错马可斯 留着他是明智之举
Also, you were right about Marcus. Smart to keep him.
对 没人能他妈的招惹马可斯
Yeah, well, nobody fucks with Marcus.
了解 酒的销量好极了 人力更稳定
Understood. Wine sales are terrific. Labor's better.
平均客单金额更高 而社交媒体
Table checks are more robust, and social media...
你有社交媒体吗
Do you have social media?
假帐号♥
Burners.
假帐号♥ 我有假帐号♥
Burners. I have burners.
有一道扇贝料理被许多人发布和分享
There's a scallop dish that has been heavily showcased and shared.
辛妮的 当然
Sydney's. Obviously.
真有那么好吃吗 真有那么好吃
Is it really that good? It's really that good.
我不喜欢扇贝
I don't like scallops.
很遗憾听到你这么说
I'm really sorry to hear that.
电脑 目前情况如何
So, Computer, where are we?
稳定成长 这是好事 你们也撑过评论了
Consistent growth, which is a positive, and you survived the review.
但我们碰到瓶颈了
But we're hovering at a ceiling.
但那 没关系吧
That's... That's fine, right?
你常靠"没关系"拿冠军吗 卡门固定菜单了
You won a lot of championships with fine? Carm locked the menu.
恭喜你们做了合理的事
Congratulations on making sense.
员工都非常专注
The staff is very focused.
好 你能支薪多久
Yeah, how long can you pay 'em?
我们的缓冲期还剩一天
We got a day left on the parachute.
真激励人心 然后呢
How inspiring. What then?
然后就是我们每晚的营收
Then it's what we bring in every night.
我们要付的薪资变少了 菜单也简化了
You know, we have a reduced payroll. We have a reduced menu.
糖糖 我们可以兼顾
Sug. We can cover both.
你能支薪多久
How long can you pay them?
以这个水准 我们还能营运
At this level, we can operate.
就像有那种可以放进口袋的小雨伞
Then it's one of those tiny umbrellas that fits in your pocket
也挡不了多少雨水
and the rain goes right around.
电脑
Computer.
我们可以继续营运
We can keep going.
根据这些数据 当然
According to this data? Sure.
但那不是该问的问题
But that's not the right question.
什么才是该问的问题
What's the right question?
为什么还要继续
Why would you keep going?
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表