剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表
小娜 别说了 你不必这样
and Nat... Please stop. You don't have to do that.
和里奇必须每天来上班
...and Richie have to come to work every day
他妈熬过这些鸟事
and fucking work your way through this shit.
我他妈不会停的 抱歉
I'm not gonna fucking stop it. I'm sorry.
我不会停 因为这很糟糕
I'm not 'cause it's awful
根据我粗浅的了解 那是一场恶梦
and the little of it that I understand, it's a fucking nightmare.
我很遗憾那发生在你身上 还持续发生中
And I'm sorry that it's happened to you and it's happening to you,
但当你把气出在餐厅 这里的员工
but when you take it out on the restaurant and the people who work here
该死的生意和我身上 就他妈太
and the fucking business and on me, it's beyond the fucking...
我知道 所以我才说我必须离开
I know that. That's why I have to remove myself. That's what I'm saying.
为什么 他妈去做什么
Why? To go do fucking what?
让我别这样下去
To make me not like this.
怎么做
How?
我
I...
我想我造成了很多阻碍 对吧 让我不
I think I have put a lot of stuff in the way, right? Of... Of... Of not...
不去面对其他事情 好吗
Of not dealing with other stuff. Okay?
我觉得我真的 在努力面对那一切
And-And-And I think I'm really... I'm trying to run into that.
好吗 好让我不再受到阻碍
All right? So I'm not blocked by it anymore.
好让我不再害怕 不再逃避
I'm not... I'm not scared of it anymore. I'm not sprinting from it anymore.
我觉得这样很棒
Hey, I think that's great.
真的吗 当然
You do? Of course I do.
好 我觉得亚当要你去他的餐厅工作很棒
Okay, and I think it's great that Adam wants you to be at his restaurant.
那是很棒的机会 而且
I mean, I think that's a really great opportunity, and...
我觉得他其实还蛮厉害的 所以
And, you know, I think he's actually... he's pretty good, so...
好 别这么混♥蛋♥ 我不是混♥蛋♥
Okay, don't be a fucking asshole. I'm not being an asshole.
这是事实 他只是他妈的 他还不错
It's the truth. Like, he's just... he's fucking... he's okay.
然后呢 你更厉害
And what? You're better?
对 我把他电爆了
Yeah, I smoke him.
好 恭喜
Okay, congrats.
你也是 闭嘴啦
And so do you. Fuck off.
辛妮 你是我永远无法成为的人
Syd, you're everything I'm never gonna be.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
是真的 你善解人意
You're just... You are. You are considerate.
你允许自己感受各种事物 对吧
You... You allow yourself to feel things, right?
你允许自己在乎 你是天生的领袖和老师
You allow yourself to care. You are a natural leader and teacher.
你做的一切都是出于他妈正当的理由
And you're doing all this stuff for every right fucking reason.
我明白 那是很棒的机会 对吧
And I get it. This is a great opportunity, right?
他妈能赚很多钱
And it's for a lot of fucking money
你♥他♥妈♥想雇用谁都行 对吧
and you can hire whoever the fuck you want, right?
但这个地方 现在开始有模有样了
But this place... Right now, this is starting to gel.
开始有生机了 对吧
It is starting to feel alive, right?
这栋建筑里有七个人
And you have seven people in this building
愿意为你♥他♥妈♥的赴汤蹈火
who will jump in front of a fucking train for you right now.
我会竭尽所能帮助你成功
And I'm gonna do everything I can to set you up for success but...
但这栋建筑里任何美好的机会
...any chance of any kind of good in this building,
都是从你走进来时开始的
it started when you walked in.
而它存活下去的可能性
And any possibility of it surviving...
都在你手中
It's with you.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
我对你的信心远胜过我毕生对自己的信心
I believe in you more than I've ever believed in myself.
天啊
Jesus.
为什么
Why?
因为你就是小熊
Because you're The Bear.
万一你弄错了呢 我没有
And what if you're wrong? I'm not.
如果你错了呢 我没有
And if you are? I'm not.
你每他妈的十秒就改变心意
You change your mind every fucking ten seconds.
对 但这不是重点
I know. But that's not what this is.
这不是重点 什么才是 你要走了
That's not what this is. What is it then? You're leaving.
辛妮 你不需要我
Syd, you don't need me.
我知道我不需要你 但那不是重点
I know I don't need you, but that's not the point.
你本来就他妈的应该在这里
You're supposed to fucking be here.
你自毁前程 情况好转就想逃走
And you self-sabotage and you run away when things are good
真♥他♥妈♥的不公平 我知道我会那样
and it's not fucking fair! I know. I know that's what I do
我想打破这个模式 那你为什么要走
and I'm trying to break that. So then why are you doing it?
我在努力改变 好吗 你是我的搭档
I'm trying to change that, okay? You're my partner!
我是你的朋友 你♥他♥妈♥的朋友 你♥他♥妈♥的一点都不像
I'm your friend! You're not fucking acting like it!
哇哦
Whoa! Whoa! Oh!
你们他妈的在吵什么
What the fuck are you two shouting about?
他要走了
He's leaving.
好极了 不用跟他一起收拾
All right, great. Clean up without his ass.
他要辞掉餐厅的工作
He's fucking quitting the restaurant.
什么
What?
对
Yeah.
你要辞职
You're quitting?
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
好
Right.
你要退休 你才12岁
You're retiring? You're 12.
里奇 我他妈受够了
Richie, I'm fucking... I'm fucking done.
受够什么
Done with what?
餐厅
Restaurants.
你现在他妈在嗑药吗
You on fucking drugs right now?
没有 我跟你说 我他妈不做了
No, I'm telling you, I'm just... I'm fucking... I'm out.
好吧
All right.
好 祝你好运 上将
All right. Well, uh... Good luck, Admiral.
我们会把手表寄给你
We'll send you your watch.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
对 我知道 当然了 请继续
Yeah, no, no, I know. Of course. Of course. Yeah, go on.
当然什么 你这话什么意思
Of course what? Of course what? What does that mean? What do you mean?
不 当然 你走吧 这是你的专长
No, just, of course, take off. This is what you're good at, you know?
那他妈什么意思 我的专长
The fuck does that mean? It's what I'm good at?
意思是我们完了 我们被痛宰了
No, it means that we're down. We're getting the shit kicked out of us.
对 你♥他♥妈♥快走吧 没关系
So yeah, fucking, you know, take off. It's fine. It's fine.
才不是那样 好吗 好
That's not what this is! Okay? All right.
这是典型的逃避主义 才不是 不是
It's classic escapism. That's not what this is. No, it's not.
战或逃反应 我正试着告诉你一件事
Fight or flight. I'm trying to tell you something, okay?
我们得战斗 你这是逃跑 我会帮我们还债
We gotta fight and this is flight. I'm gonna get us out of the debt.
我会解决我们的债务 好吗
I'm gonna get us in the clear, okay?
不是那样的 我把餐厅摆第一
That's not what this is. I'm putting the restaurant first.
别说你把餐厅摆第一
Don't say you're putting the restaurant first.
我他妈就是
That's what I'm fucking doing!
对 就像你把家人摆第一
Yeah, just like you put your family first.
来吧 辛妮 我们 来吧 里奇
Come on, Syd, let's fucking... Come on. Richie.
里奇 对不起
Richie, I'm sorry.
里奇 听我说 好吗 卡门 去你的
Richie, listen to me, okay? Carmen, go fuck yourself.
我想说他妈的真心话
I'm trying to tell you something fucking real.
卡门 去你的 我想跟你道歉
Carmen, go fuck yourself! I'm trying to apologize to you!
我不想听你♥他♥妈♥的道歉
I don't wanna hear your fucking apologies.
你♥他♥妈♥不让我道歉
You're not fucking letting me!
里奇 我想告诉你一件事
Richie, I'm trying... I'm trying to fucking tell you something. I'm trying...
我他妈不想听 你的道歉都是屁
I don't wanna fucking hear it. Your sorries are shit.
辛妮主厨 我要进去了
Chef Sydney, I'm gonna go in.
我要检查班表 想办法缩减工时
I'm gonna review the schedule, see if we can cut some hours.
其实卡门主厨帮了我们 因为我们很需要那份薪资
Actually, Chef Carmen is doing us a favor 'cause we could really use that salary.
所以谢了
So thanks.
我有去麦可的丧礼
I went to Michael's funeral.
你说什么
What did you just say?
我要 我要进去了
I'm gonna... Um, I'm gonna go inside.
我觉得我不该 不 你先留下来 拜托
I don't think I should be- No. Stay. Stay for a sec, please?
你干嘛那么说
Why'd you just say that?
我早该告诉你的 我现在说了
I should have told you before. I'm telling you now.
你♥他♥妈♥想怎样 我在跟你老实说 里奇
What the fuck are you trying to do? I'm being honest with you, Richie.
你现在是想他妈搞我吗 不是
Are you trying to fuck me up right now? No.
这里没有冰箱门
There's no refrigerator door here right now.
里奇 我不是想搞你 别搞我
Richie, I'm not trying to fuck you up. Do not fuck with me.
我是想告诉你一件事 我他妈会毁了你
I'm trying to tell you something, Richie. I will fucking destroy you.
拜托 住手 里奇 住手 里奇 我不是在耍你
Please, stop, Richie. Richie, stop. Richie, I'm not fucking with you.
我他妈会毁了你 里奇 住手
I will fucking destroy you. Richie, stop. Richie.
里奇 拜托你住手
Richie, please, please, stop.
里奇 拜托你♥他♥妈♥的住手
Richie, please, please, please fucking stop.
拜托 里奇 拜托你住手 好啦
Please, Richie. Please, stop. All right. All right. All right.
剧集 | 熊家餐馆(2022) | 导航列表