(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
塔玛有消息吗
Any news from Tamar?
有夜枭的 他跟她失联了
I have the Owl, but he's lost contact with Tamar.
找到她
Find her.
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
你怎么知道我在这里 - 卡西米
How did you even know where I was? - Ghasemi.
你在他的餐厅外面被捕
You were arrested outside his restaurant.
我觉得他能带我找到你
I thought he might lead me to you.
喂
Hello.
我正用枪指着你的特工呢
I have your agent at gunpoint.
是真的
It's true.
你想要什么 - 我想要…
What do you want? - What I want...
她从我面前永远消失
is to never see her face again.
你知道因为你 我的妻子受了多少苦吗
Do you know what my wife has gone through because of you?
我要你把亏欠我们的还回来
I want what you owe us.
你指什么
Which is?
安全离开
Safe passage.
新的身份
New identities.
在挪威给我和纳希德提供政♥治♥庇护
Asylum in Norway for Nahid and me.
送我们离开伊朗
Get us out of Iran!
《德黑兰行动》
第三季第五集
我们为什么要这么做
And why would we do that?
因为我能给你们回报
For what I can give you in return.
关于塞帕行动我所了解的一切
Everything I know about Sepah operations.
真慷慨啊
Quite an offer.
可为什么偏偏是现在
But why now?
我被怀疑了
I'm under suspicion.
塔玛
Tamar?
我知道纳希德想走
I know Nahid wants to get out.
那如果你真是为了你妻子
Then if it's really about your wife,
她可以被当成保险
she can be insurance.
如果你想耍我们 卡马力
If you try to trick us, Kamali,
我们会让她变成人♥质♥
we will take her hostage.
在这种情况下 换成是你 你也会这么做
Nothing you wouldn't do in the same situation.
我明白
I understand.
成交
Then we have a deal.
立刻派一支战术小队去卡马力的公♥寓♥
Send a tactical team to Kamali's apartment, now!
至于你呢 离开那里 等新的坐标
And you, leave the area. Wait for new coordinates.
我们要先确保控制住他的妻子
Until we confirm we have his wife.
我们得走了
We need to move.
有人在拨♥打♥拉敏的手♥机♥
Someone's calling Ramin's cell.
怎么了 - 你的提议我又想过了
What happened? - I've considered your offer.
“你的提议我又想过了”
"I've considered your offer."
我想谈谈
I'm prepared to talk.
好
Okay.
拉敏 听着
Ramin, listen!
你敢骗我 我就杀了他 懂吗
If you try to cheat me, I'll kill him. Got it?
他的命…
His life...
在你手上
is in your hands.
我保证 - “我保证”
You have my word. - "You have my word."
去哪 - “要我去哪 ”
Where? - "Where do I go?"
你知道该去哪
You know where.
“你知道该去哪”
"You know where."
(通话结束)
我们追踪到他的手♥机♥了 查出他在哪
We have his phone. Track him.
你得救救我朋友
You need to help my friend.
卡西米在移♥动♥
Ghasemi's on the move now.
通知夜枭
Let Owl know.
按住伤口
Keep pressure on that.
你不能缝合伤口
Can you not stitch it up?
子弹打穿了主要器官
The bullet's gone through major organs.
流血过多 我不可能缝合
There's too much bleeding. There's no way I could stitch that.
你确定
Are you sure?
我曾是边境战争中的战地医疗兵
I was a field medic in the Border War.
安哥拉
Angola.
我有个朋友就受过这样的伤
I had a friend who was hit like that.
吗♥啡♥
Morphine.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥的 有年头了 但也许能帮他镇痛
It's Russian, it's old, and might help his pain.
你们得送他去医院
You need to get him to a hospital.
那只会给他判个死缓
That would just be a longer death sentence for him.
听着 伊萨
Look, Issa.
我见过这样的伤口
I've seen wounds like this.
他撑不下去的
He's not gonna make it.
但如果你想救他 真的救他
But if you want to help him, I mean really help him,
把一整瓶都给他打了吧
give him the whole bottle.
不行
No.
不如你转过身去吧
Why don't you turn away?
你觉得这意味着你赢了
You think this means you won?
我没这么想
That's not what I think.
我现在做的事令我感到极度厌恶
What I'm doing makes me sick to my stomach.
但我别无选择
But I have no choice.
结束了
It's over.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
塔玛 等候夜枭
Tamar, wait for Owl.
我在等德黑兰的线人给我消息
I'm waiting for updates from my contact in Tehran.
熄火
Stop the engine.
跟他说话
Talk to him.
纳希德 我要你听仔细了
Nahid. I want you to listen very carefully.
他们会送我们出国
They are going to get us out of the country.
都结束了
It's over.
你明白我的话吗
You understand what I'm telling you?
明白…
Yes. Yes.
法拉兹 我知道你做出了很大牺牲
Faraz, I know the sacrifice you are making.
我想满足你的心愿
It's what you want.
这也是你应得的
It's what you deserve.
法拉兹 谢谢你
Thank you, Faraz.
谢谢你一直支持我
Thank you for being there for me.
好了
All right.
做好准备 知道吗
Just be ready, okay?
好
Okay.
我在外面等你
I'll be outside.
夜枭哪去了 - 马上到
Where is the Owl? - A minute away.
下车
Get out!
快点
Hurry up!
进去
Get in.
你干什么 - 闭嘴
What are you doing? - Shut up.
如果是我说了算 我会因你偷了我的货车而一枪崩了你
If it was up to me, I'd shoot you for stealing my van.
给我坐下…
Sit down. Sit down!
你这是干什么
What is this?
我以为我们达成协议了
I thought we had a deal.
你敢出声的话 你的妻子就会受伤
If you make a sound, we will harm your wife.
我们完事后再回来找你
We'll be back for you when we're finished.
完什么事
Finished what?
你们这些人根本不值得信任
You people are not to be trusted.
有那个科学家的线索了
We got a lead on the scientist.
报告情况 - 我们回到货车里了
Report. - We're back in the van.
落后于目标五分钟
Five minutes behind the target.
卡马力呢 - 回头再收拾他
And Kamali? - In cold storage.
我们应该先除掉他
He's the first one we should have taken out.
这不是你说了算的
That's not your call.
怎么了 - 你致使我们被分开
What? - You let us get separated.
我
Me?
是你大意了 他才开走货车
You let him take your van.
我是出去支援你的 我不知道你出了什么事
I went out to give you backup. I didn't know what happened to you.
这样啊…
Well...
那谢谢了
Thank you.
看到这里了吗 就是这地方
See here? This is the spot.
拉敏的车停了
Ramin's car stopped.
看见了
I see it.
我在这儿等