你被警♥察♥抓走 然后当天就被释放了
you get taken away by the police, and the same day you come back?
你耍了我
Now, you fooled me.
南部没有哪个女孩能做到这一点
No south side girl can do this.
而且今晚… - 今晚怎么了
And tonight-- - Tonight what?
你去哪了
Where were you?
你去死吧
Go to hell.
有人试图偷我的一批货物
Someone tried to steal a consignment of mine.
我有些问题要问她
And I have some questions for her.
你认为和我有关
You think I'm involved?
你认为我在骗你
You think I'm a liar?
你没骗
Aren't you?
你在跟我说真话 好
You're telling the truth? Okay.
过来 立刻过来 - 你听见了
Get over here. Get over here, now! - You heard him.
快 干什么呢 过去
Quickly! What are you doing? Go.
我问她你是怎么介绍自己的
I asked her what you told her about yourself.
你跟她说的话和跟我说的完全不一样
What you told her and what you told me are two very different things.
我认为拉敏跟踪塔玛 并已经抓住她了
I think Ramin followed Tamar. He's got her.
他拿着她的手♥机♥
He has her phone.
该死
Shit.
她别无选择 她一个女孩 独自在这城市
She has no choice. She's a lonely girl in this city.
她必须撒谎 - 别替她说话
She has to tell lies. - Don't defend her.
可你呢 到这个避难所来 把这些女人吓得半死
But you, you've come into this shelter. Scared all of these women half to death.
她们已经受了太多的苦
Women who've suffered enough...
你还想骗我
Are you trying to play me?
我会揭发你们每一个人 我发誓
I'll rat every single one of you out, I swear to God!
我要让你们生不如死
I'll make your lives hell!
而这全都怪你
And it'll all be on you.
我保证
That's a guarantee!
看着我的眼睛 你不相信我
Look me in the eye. You don't believe me?
你到底招还是不招
Are you going to talk or what?
可悲
Pity.
守着门 贾汉 把她们都聚过来
Stay by the door. Jahan, gather all of them together.
所有人 给我过去
Everybody here! Move it!
动起来
Get moving!
拜托 先生 - 别反抗
Please, sir. - Back off!
过来 说你呢
Come here! You!
住手
Stop it!
我告诉你就是了
I'll tell you.
太好了 - 但这里不行
Great. - But not here.
你留在这里 - 是 先生 我留在外面
You'll be here? - Yes, sir. I'll stay outside.
我不是告密者
I'm no snitch.
好
Okay.
我们来做一笔交易吧
You and I, we make a deal.
你说出对我有帮助的情报 我不光不碰这些女人
You tell me something that can help me, I not only leave the women alone,
我还给她们补给品
I give them supply.
给她们提供保护 她们要什么给什么
I give them protection. Whatever they need.
我保证
You have my word.
是谁抢我的货
Who hit my shipment?
看着我
Look at me.
是谁抢我的货
Who hit my shipment?
我能看见他们 他在问她话
I can see them. He's questioning her.
夜枭
Owl,
如果你认为她可能会暴露身份 你就必须确保此事不会发生
if you think she might blow her cover, you need to make sure that doesn't happen.
可能是巴拉达兰
It might have been Baradaran.
谁
Who?
是个反政♥府♥组织
They're a group. Anti-regime.
你是他们的人 - 不是
You are one of them? - No.
我以前和他们中的一人约会 - 名字
I used to see one of them. - Name?
卡泽姆 卡泽姆比扎尼
Kazem. Kazem Bizhani.
你知道他们是什么人
You know who they are.
我看见你和他的朋友在餐厅里争吵
I saw you arguing with his friend at the restaurant.
你说的是伊萨
You're talking about Issa.
卡泽姆叫我向你要药
Kazem told me to ask you for the medicine.
说了些关于你的事
Said some things about you.
伊萨
Issa.
我们以前是这么想的 这家伙 但是…
You know, we used to think the same, this guy, but--
他们说他们要拿走你的某样东西
They said they were gonna take something of yours.
什么东西 - 我不知道
What? - I don't know.
你该去问他 不是问我
You should ask him. Not me.
伊萨
Issa!
我们又搞砸了
We fucked up again.
这是什么
What is this?
他为什么上新闻了
Why is he in the news?
拿着
Take this.
我知道你是谁 埃里克彼得森博士
I know who you are. Dr. Eric Peterson.
因间谍罪被捕 你干什么了
Arrested for spying. What did you do?
我只是想履行自己的职责 - 核电站检查员
I was trying to do my job. - Nuclear inspector?
是的
Yes.
你的政♥府♥… - 我没有政♥府♥
Your government-- - No government of mine.
当局有些义务 我…认为当局没有履行
The Regime has obligations that I-I didn't believe it was meeting,
我想证明这一点
and I tried to prove it.
他们会找我的
You know, they'll be looking for me.
如果你把我交回去 你可以谈条件说…
If you give me back, you can negotiate for my return--
把你交回已经囚禁你的当局
Give you back to a regime that has already imprisoned you?
我们不会替他们做事 而且这里你说了不算
We don't do favors for them, and you are not in control here!
我们去那里是要取化学品
We went there to get some chemicals.
卫队为什么在那里
Why were the Guard there?
你为什么在那里
Why were you there?
我…听着 我是搞科学的
I-I-- Look, I-I'm a man of science.
爱好和平
A man of peace.
我们当时都不该在那里的
We were both just somewhere we shouldn't have been.
就是…倒霉罢了
It was just-- It was just bad luck.
你说得对 是倒霉
You're right. It's bad luck.
天啊 不要…
Oh, God, no! No, no.
求你…
Please, please, please, please.
如果当局真的想要回你 那我就更有理由杀掉你了
If the Regime do want you back, I can't think of a better reason to kill you!
别开枪 求求你了…
No! Please, please.
我…能救你的朋友
I ca-- I can help your friend.
我能救他
I can help him.
是拉敏 - 接吧 看他有什么要说
It's Ramin. - Pick up, see what he wants.
喂 - 伊萨 哥们 怎么样
Hello? - Issa, how's it going, man?
我想也许我们该谈谈
I thought perhaps we should talk.
谈什么
About what?
没什么
Oh, nothing.
他在打电♥话♥
He's on the phone.
这样的话… - 怎么
In that case... - Yes?
我们可以用她的手♥机♥连接到拉敏的手♥机♥
We can connect from her phone to Ramin's.
伪装成软件升级
Make it look like a software update.
听到声音还要多久
How long before we have audio?
三分钟
Three minutes.
见到你很高兴
It was good to see you.
对了 你餐厅里那个朋友
By the way, that friend of yours at the restaurant...
是叫卡泽姆吧
his name was Kazem, right?
这是恶作剧吗
Is that some kind of fucking joke?
卡泽姆今晚死了
Kazem died. Tonight.
是吗 很遗憾
He did? I'm sorry to hear that.
是谁告诉你他的名字的
Who gave you his name?
这不重要 重要的是 我知道你是来抢我财物的人之一
It doesn't matter. What matters is I know you were the one who came for my property.
不过话说回来 也许你不是 也许你没这个胆子
Then again, maybe not. Maybe you didn't have the balls.
就是我们 我们干的 而且那不是你的财物
It was us! We did it, and it's not your property.
它属于当局 你为之卖♥♥命的当局
It belongs to the regime you whored yourself out to.
伊萨 出于对你母亲的尊重 我当你没说过这话
Issa, I'll ignore that out of respect for your mother.
听好了 你没抢到想要的东西
Now listen. You didn't get what you came for.
对
No.
但我们抢到了另外一样
But we got something else,
更有价值的东西
something more valuable.
想知道是什么吗
Would you like to know what?
是什么
What is it?
告诉他你的名字
Tell him your name.
我叫埃里克彼得森
My name is Eric Peterson.