(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
(以色列 摩萨德情报及特务局总部)
快报告
Give me a report.
第二辆车里有动静
There's activity in the second car.
(收到图像)
该死
Shit.
你知道那是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
他去那里做什么
What's he doing there?
他应该在监狱里才对
He's supposed to be in prison.
是那个科学家
Is that the scientist?
对 是彼得森 他能让他们得到炸♥弹♥
Yes, that's Peterson. And he can give them their bomb.
他们带他进去了
They're taking him inside.
有塞帕的人护送他 - 你能靠近并抓住他吗
He's got a Sepah escort. - Can you get close and seize him?
完全没机会 我甚至不确定能否安装信标
Not a chance. I'm not even sure I'll be able to plant the beacon.
有没有战术小队能去支援他们
Do we have a tactical team to back them up?
最近的小队距离40分钟
The closest team is 40 minutes away.
你们只能靠自己了
You'll have to manage on your own.
她有后援
She's got backup.
你打算怎么翻过那堵墙
How are you getting over that wall?
小心守卫
Watch out for the guard.
安全了 上吧
It's clear. Go.
我再问你一次 当我们用这个时…
I'm going to ask you again. When we use this--
不…我不会给…
No. No. No. I'm not-- I'm not giving-- I'm not...
我能看到科学家 - 我们没时间…
I can see the scientist. - We've got no time...
他们在给他看什么东西
They're showing him something.
什么东西 科技产品 弹头的零件
What's something? Tech, the warhead parts?
我看不到
I can't see.
你明白吗 你必须帮我们
You understand? You will help us.
但他不淡定 他很紧张
But he isn't calm. He's nervous.
好 把埃里克彼得森的一举一动都告诉我
Okay, get me everything you can on Eric Peterson.
如果他们强迫他帮忙 我们可能必须介入
If they're pressuring him into helping them, we may need to act.
又来了一批人
There are other people here.
这些又是什么人
Who the hell are they?
到门口去 那边怎么回事
Get up to the door. What's going on there?
卫兵 快过来
Guards, get over here.
那边怎么回事
What's going on there?
报告 谁来报告一下 该死的
Report. Someone report, damn it!
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
我看见那个箱子了
I have the case in sight.
塔玛 你得把箱子拿过来 - 我无法靠近
Tamar, you need to take it. - I can't get close to it.
停火…你们会打中彼得森的
Hold your fire! Hold your fire. You'll hit Peterson!
准备好 我们必须撤了
Get it ready. We have to leave!
别开枪 - 你谁啊
Don't shoot! - Who the fuck are you?
我是无名小卒…
Nobody. I'm nobody.
纳德 把车开过来 - 纳德 把车开过来
Nader, get the car. - Nader, get the car.
别打了 别开枪 你会打中他的
Stop! Don't shoot! You'll hit him!
袭击者要抓走他
The attackers are taking him.
起来
Get up!
快
Hurry up!
卡泽姆
Kazem.
穆萨维要走了
Musavi's leaving.
他拿着零件 - 他们拿着个沉重的箱子
Has he got the parts? - They're carrying a heavy case.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
谁拿着箱子就打谁 塔玛 你去捡箱子
Shoot whoever's got the case. Tamar, you pick it up.
快 我们得撤了
Quick! We have to go!
纳德 - 卡泽姆
Nader! - Kazem!
天啊
Jesus.
是不是很严重 - 没事
Is it bad? - It's nothing.
我们回去就找人给你治疗
We'll get you help when we get back.
你说是小菜一碟的 - 闭嘴
You said it was going to be a cakewalk! - Shut up!
你根本没说会有卫队
You didn't say anything about the Guard.
卫队不该出现在那里的 好吗
The Guard wasn't supposed to be there, okay?
本来不该出这种事的
None of this was supposed to happen!
这是什么情况
What is this?
你们到底想干… - 闭嘴
What the hell are you trying to-- - Shut up!
把你的围巾给我
Give me your scarf.
过来
Come here.
不 - 过来
No. - Come here.
不 请别这样
No. Please.
我们这是惹了什么事啊
What have we gotten ourselves into?
《德黑兰行动》
第三季第四集
谢谢
Thank you.
做好本职工作罢了
I just did my job.
你做的远超过本职工作了
You did a lot more than that.
没多做 都是分内的事
Not any more than I should have.
不远了
They're close.
至少我们在这个混乱的局面中有所收获
At least we got something out of this mess.
拿到箱子了吗 你安装信标了吗
What about the case? Were you able to plant the beacon?
没有 在塞帕手里
Negative. Sepah has it.
没机会 现场十分混乱
There was no chance. It was chaotic.
你在替她说话
You're defending her?
不是
No.
但她在当时的情况下已经尽力了
But she did all she could under the circumstances.
是谁袭击了机库
So who hit the hangar?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我拿走了其中一人的身份证
But I got an ID off one of them.
卡泽姆比扎尼
Kazem Bizhani.
他今天也在拉敏的餐厅里
He was in Ramin's restaurant today.
我把他的身份证拍给你
I'm sending you his ID.
所以我们要认为彼得森还活着
So we're assuming that Peterson is alive?
是 我在掳走他的车上安装了信标
Yes. I planted the beacon on the car that took him.
我能看见
I can see it.
好 我们必须在伊朗人抓住他之前找到他
Okay, we have to get him before the Iranians lay their hands on him.
他一定有关于核武器的信息
He must have information about the nuclear weapon.
收到
Roger.
塔米尔 查查卡泽姆是谁 有什么关系网
Tamir, find out who this Kazem is and who he's connected to.
(旅行指南 挪威)
TRAVELER'S GUIDE - NORWAY
喂
Hello?
卡马力兄弟 我们需要你来一趟拉敏卡西米的机库
Brother Kamali, we need you at Ramin Ghasemi's hangar.
有抢劫案
There's been a robbery.
我为什么要关心机库抢劫案
Why would I care about a robbery in a hangar?
我得出门一趟 是工作
I have to go. It's work.
回头见
I'll see you later.
回见
Later.
(正在呼叫埃娃阿塔巴基)
纳希德
Nahid?
我失散已久的姐姐啊
My long-lost sister.
他们离这里只有几个街区
They're just a few blocks from here.
我有线索了
I might have something for you.
你们找到的那个死人
That dead guy you found,
他和一个叫巴拉达兰的组织有关 翻译过来就是“兄弟会”
he's connected to a group known as Baradaran, "the Brotherhood."
一个边缘组织 充满暴♥力♥
A fringe organization, violent,
与其他反对派团体没有已知的联♥系♥
no known association with other opposition groups.
我认得其中一位 他今天也在拉敏餐厅
I recognize one of them. He was also at Ramin's today.
法拉兹呢 他怎么样
And Faraz? How is he?
他很好
He's fine.
很忙
Busy.
想必如此 干♥他♥这行的 只会越来越忙
I'm sure he is. And in his line of work, only going to get busier...
好了 埃娃 别说他了
Please, Ava. Let's not.
我也看新闻 纳希德
I watch the news, Nahid.
我知道那边出了什么事
I know what's happening there.
而且事实上 你丈夫… - 别说了
And the fact that your husband... - No.
可能就是那样的人 听着
...might be someone like that. Listen.
他一向如此
He's always been like that,
但我不想相信
but what I don't want to believe
你也和他们一样
is that you're one of them too.
纳希德
Nahid...
那是什么 让我看看
What do you have there? Let me see.
跟姨姥姥打个招呼
Say hello to Auntie!
这是我孙子 阿敏
This is my grandson, Amin.
跟她挥挥手 宝贝