这是一个局
It was a setup.
电邮是假的
That email was a fake.
但他们现在知道 我去过默罕马迪的办公室了
But now they'll know I was in Mohammadi's office.
我们应该离开
We should go.
去哪
Where?
去找我姐姐
My sister.
挪威
Norway.
听我说 法拉兹
Listen, Faraz.
我可以联♥系♥她
I could contact her.
这是胡言乱语
You're talking nonsense.
法拉兹 我不能这样生活 你有在听吗
Faraz, I can't live like this. Are you listening to me?
不许再说这种话了 我禁止你再提此事
Never say a thing like that again! I forbid any more of this talk!
明白吗
Understand?
“禁止”
"Forbid"?
法拉兹
Faraz.
我会处理的
I'll deal with it.
所以默罕马迪和北朝鲜的交易…
So Mohammadi's North Korean deal was...
只是冰山的一角
the tip of the iceberg.
他们在制♥造♥核武器 私运零部件入境
They're making a nuclear weapon, smuggling parts into the country,
你发现还有一批货随时会运到
and you found out there's one more shipment arriving any day now.
好样的 聪明姑娘
Well done, smart girl.
但这里没写时间和地点
But it doesn't say where or when.
你的计划是什么
So what's your plan here?
手握这个情报 希望它能救你
Hold on to this intel, hoping it'll save you?
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
尤利娅… - 闭嘴
Yulia-- - Shut up.
你违背了我的直接命令 - 你闭嘴
You disobeyed my direct order. - You shut up!
安静
Quiet!
你杀了他 这还不够吗 你还想杀了我
You killed him! Isn't that enough for you? You want to kill me too?
安静
Quiet!
夜枭 动手吧
Owl, go ahead.
你再怎么伤害我 也比不上 我眼看着他在汽车里被活活烧死痛苦
Nothing you do to me will hurt as much as watching him burn in that car.
只要还捆在这该死的椅子上 我就不会开口
And I'm not talking as long as I'm strapped to this fucking chair!
做掉她
Finish it.
我知道弹头部件运达的具体时间和地点
I know exactly when the warhead parts are coming, and where.
如果你杀了我 就等于 把一颗核弹拱手送给他们
If you kill me, you'll be handing them a nuclear weapon yourself.
尤利娅 你手上染的鲜血还不够多吗
Don't you have enough blood on your hands, Yulia?
你还要背上这笔良心债吗
You want this on your conscience too?
夜枭 我要你用安全渠道通话
Owl, I need you on a clean channel.
立刻
Now.
听着
Listen.
在我眼里 像你这么值得信赖的特工 一只手都数得过来
There's only a handful of agents I trust the way I trust you.
我明白
I understand.
好消息 你能活下去了
Good news, you get to live.
坏消息是尤利娅跟你之间的事还没完
Now for the bad news. Yulia has unfinished business with you.
贱♥人♥
That bitch.
从今往后 你受我管理
I'll be your handler from now on.
你听命于我 我向尤利娅汇报
You take orders from me, and I report to Yulia.
你似乎是个很难管理的特工 但今后 你想活命就得靠我
You don't seem like an easy agent to run, but from now on, you depend on me.
这一点请谨记于心
Don't forget that.
你已经知道我下手有多重了
You already know how hard I can hit.
你根本不知道这最后一批货 什么时候运到哪里
This last shipment, you have no idea where or when it's coming.
对吗
Do you?
货是通过这个公♥司♥送达的
The shipments arrived through this company.
“波斯货运”
"PersCargo".
我在货运站见过他
I saw him at the cargo terminal.
拉敏卡西米
Ramin Ghasemi.
我知道他是谁 在哪能找到他
I know who he is and where to find him.
他是个走私贩吗
What is he, a smuggler?
他的关系网很广
He's got connections everywhere.
他有很多避免制裁的办法
He has ways of getting around the sanctions.
所以当局经常用他
So the regime uses him a lot.
他能把任何东西运入境内
He can bring anything into the country.
明天早上回到这里来
Be back here tomorrow morning.
你就这样放我走了
You're just letting me go?
但我不想再追捕你一次了
But I don't want to have to chase you again.
这对你也没好处
And you don't want that either.
对吧
Do you?
你走吧
Go on, go.
我以为你不会回来了
I didn't think we'd see you again.
如果你再住下去 就得交钱了
If you're going to stay here any longer you need to pay your way.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
别担心
Don't worry.
我很好
I'm fine.
嗨 我是珍 我会尽快给你回电
Hi, this is Jenn. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
珍 嗨 我是爸爸
Jenn. Hi, it's Dad.
你大概能猜到我在哪
Well, you could probably guess where I am.
我在跟你说话
I'm here, talking to you.
(AIA公♥司♥)
对着你独白
At you.
是这样 …
It's--
不知道你会不会听这些留言 这令我很难受
It's hard not knowing if you're ever going to listen to these messages.
能和你说说话就好了
It would be great just to be able to talk to you.
哪怕一次也好 趁着…
Just once, before...
我只想…说说话
I just want-- Want to be able to speak.
向你解释一下 仅此而已
To explain myself to you, that's all.
我爱你
I love you.
嗨 你好吗 - 你好 长官 希望你也好
Hello. How are you? - Hello, sir. I hope you're well.
听着 有台电脑 被人从默罕马迪将军办公室拿走了
Listen, there was a computer taken from General Mohammadi's office.
我需要检查电脑里的文件
I need to check something on it.
恐怕现在不可能了 长官
I'm afraid that's not possible now, sir.
硬盘被黑了 真的有人闯入了那个房♥间
The hard drive was hacked. Someone was physically in the room.
我们正在扫描
We're scanning it now.
任何设备不得靠近那台电脑 这是拉里贾尼先生的命令
No devices are to be allowed near it, per Mr. Larijani's orders.
从今往后 所有决定 都由拉里贾尼先生做出
Mr. Larijani is the one making all the decisions from now on.
请跟我来
Come, please.
(系统扫描进度)
这要多久
How long will it take?
还需六小时
Another six hours.
然后我们就能知道是谁的手♥机♥黑了电脑
Then we'll know whose phone was used to hack it.
亲爱的 塔拉
My dear. Tara.
塔拉 你必须深呼吸
Tara, you have to breathe!
我要死了 - 看着我
I'm dying. - Look at me.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我们能打给哪里
Where can we call?
你要生儿子了
You'll give birth to your son.
我来看看能做些什么 我去给她拿点药
Let me see what I can do. I'll bring her some medication.
她怎么样 - 她很痛苦 子♥宫♥内膜异位
How is she? - She's in pain. Endometriosis.
她和宝宝都有危险
It puts both her and the baby at risk.
她得去医院 - 医院 开玩笑
She needs to go to a hospital. - Hospital? Are you kidding.
我们这样的人没法去医院 亲爱的
The hospital's not an option for people like us, dear.
你想让她的丈夫找到她 在警方故意视而不见时再打她一顿
You want her husband to find her and beat her again while the police look away?
我在那个鬼地方工作过 我以前是护士
I worked at that godforsaken place. I used to be a nurse.
买♥♥这药花的钱比我们大多数人 一个月赚的还多
These cost more than most of us could make in a month.
我来想想办法
Let me see what I can do.
我得付住宿费嘛
I need to pay my way.
你好
Hello.
你好 欢迎光临 有什么能为你效劳的
Hello. Welcome. What can I do for you?
今天是我儿子的生日 他在国外生活
It's my son's birthday, and he lives abroad.
我想给他个惊喜 在网上给他买♥♥一份礼物
I want to surprise him and get him a present online.
你知道好的虚拟专用网络吗
Do you know of a good VPN?
虚拟专用网络
VPN?
好 我看看吧
Okay. I'll see what I can do.
小心点 别在墙上留下痕迹
Be careful, don't leave marks on the wall.
卡马力 - 你好
Kamali. - Hello.
塞翁失马焉知非福
God works in mysterious ways.
右手边再往下点
Further down on the right hand side.
好 现在出去吧 把门关上
Okay. Now get out and shut the door.
我正要找你来呢
I was just going to summon you.
是
Right.