我丈夫打电♥话♥叫她过来
My husband called and asked her to come.
她帮助我挺了过去
She helped me stay and get through it.
我感觉好些了
I felt better...
然后
and then,
发生了爆♥炸♥
the explosion.
(下载文件夹 图像 文件 查找“波斯货运”)
(波斯货运货物)
PERSCARGO SHIPMENT
(德黑兰 伊朗沙赫尔 第六区)
你一定也有些愧疚感
You must feel some guilt as well.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
我只是说
I just mean,
如果蒙塔泽米医生没去帮你
if Dr. Montazemi hadn't come to help you,
她现在可能还活着
she'd probably be alive now.
对吗
Am I right?
太太 你还好吗 怎么了
Ma'am. Are you all right? What's the matter?
这里实在太热了
Actually, it is rather hot.
我能休息一下吗
May I take a break?
(系统扫描进度 剩余时间:12分钟)
怎么样
Well?
我找到了
I found it.
但有个问题
But there's a problem.
什么
What?
我可以从这里绕过扫描
I can bypass the scan from here,
但我需要亲自使用那台电脑
but I need physical access to the computer,
用一下即可
even if it's just for a moment.
不 那不可能
No. Impossible.
没有别的办法了
There's no other way.
我已经黑入了安全系统
I've already hacked the security system.
你的门卡不会显示的
Your pass won't show up.
给我 我去搞定
Give it to me and I'll go.
那个技术员随时会回来
That technician will be back any minute...
给我吧
Give it to me.
不 我去 你留在这里
No, I'll go. You stay right here.
赫沙姆
Hessam.
你好吗 怎么样
How are you? What's new?
(密♥码♥错误)
太太 你还好吗 - 还好
Are you all right, ma'am? - I'm fine.
给 我十分钟后回来
Here you go. I'll be back in ten minutes.
借过
Excuse me.
没事
It's fine.
嘿
Hey!
我叫你站住
I said stop!
女士 我叫你站住
Lady, I told you to stop!
我叫你站住
I said stop!
不 请等等
No, please hold.
看见她就拘留她 我要问她几个问题
Detain her if you see her. I have some questions for her.
她戴蓝色头巾 看见她就拘留她
She has a blue headscarf. Detain her if you see her.
我要问她几个问题
I have some questions for her.
不好意思 是否有个年轻女子 经过这里 朝那边去了
Excuse me, did a young woman just pass here, headed that way?
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
求求你 你一定要帮我出去
Please, you have to help me get out.
你能把我也弄出去吗 离开伊朗
Would you get me out too? Out of Iran?
我会试试看
I'll try.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
去看看扫描完成了没有
Go see if the scan's finished.
(剩余时间:六分钟)
我觉得她可能和马里安的谋杀案有关
I think she may be connected to Marjan's murder.
兄弟
Brother.
你 过来 阿♥拉♥什 保持警惕
You. Come here. Arash, stay alert.
通知所有人 - 大家都保持警惕
Let everyone know. - Everyone stay on alert.
眼睛睁大点
Keep your eyes peeled.
蓝头巾
A blue headscarf.
来 我们走 就现在
Come on, let's go. Right now.
(剩余时间:四分钟)
是…我知道
Yes, yes. I know.
我在那个死掉的 精神病医生家外面见过她 绝对是她
I saw her outside the dead psychiatrist's house. It's definitely her.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
(系统扫描进度 99%)
(剩余时间:少于一分钟)
法拉兹
Faraz.
(扫描完成)
哈桑 完成了 来看看吧
Hassan. It's done. Come and see.
(手♥机♥)
你 站住
You. Stop.
喂
Yes.
长官 抱歉 是默罕马迪将军电脑的事
Sir, I'm sorry, it's about General Mohammadi's computer.
小姐 你走吧
Miss, you go ahead.
你们 过来
You, come closer.
让我看看你们的身份证件
Let me see your IDs.
请出示身份证件
Your ID, please.
我很遗憾
I regret to tell you...
我们没查出结果 这个号♥码没有有用的信息
We've drawn a blank. The number is a dead end.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 卡马力先生 大门出技术故障了
I apologize, Mr. Kamali, we have a technical issue with the gate.
我去叫贾拉勒手动开门
I'll get Jalal to open it manually.
贾拉勒 开门
Jalal, open it!
上车
Get in.
贝赫鲁兹说了些什么
What did Behrouz say?
他问马里安的事
He asked about Marjan.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
你没说傻话吧
You didn't say anything stupid, did you?
我说了
Oh, I did.
我跟他说我朝马里安的脸上喷毒
I told him I sprayed poison in Marjan's face,
还说是你
and that you were the one
把炸♥弹♥交给默罕马迪 炸死了他
who handed Mohammadi the damn bomb that incinerated him.
我这么努力地保护你
I tried so hard to protect you.
但说实话 我甚至不知道为什么要这么做
But frankly, I don't even know why.
你和贝赫鲁兹都是一路货色
You and Behrouz, you're two peas in a pod.
停车
Stop the car.
我叫你停车
I said stop the car!
听着
Listen...
多年来 我无儿无女 备受孤独的折磨
For years I've lived without children, with this loneliness that's killing me...
我在这里没有亲戚 整天独自在家
Without any family here, spending all my time alone at home.
而我习惯了 我比自己想象中强大得多
And I got used to it. I was a lot stronger than I thought.
但过去这一年真的要把我压垮了 法拉兹
But this past year was much more than I could take, Faraz.
没人能承受这么大的压力 - 纳希德
Nobody can take all this! - Nahid!
纳希德
Nahid!
那女孩怎么样了 - 我送她去医院了
What happened to the girl? - I took her to a hospital.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和她都见鬼去吧
To hell with you, and to hell with her too!
你认为你做的事很重要
You think that was important, what you did?
要为你这些行为负责的人是我
I'm the one who has to answer for your stunts!
如果你死在里面呢 或他们识破你的真实身份呢
What if you'd died in there? Or if they realized who you really are?
我知道自己能脱身
I knew I could get out.
你才不知道呢
You did not know!
你记得我说过卡马力 因为你在他手♥机♥上动了手脚而陷入麻烦
You remembered I said Kamali's in trouble over what you put on his phone,
于是你猜如果开口 他会来
and guessed he'd come if you asked.
这不叫计划 这叫赌博 - 好吧 但奏效了
That's not a plan. That's a gamble! - Okay, but it worked.
奏效了 你是说帮助卡马力那个混♥蛋♥…
It worked? You mean helping that bastard, Kamali--
不 我是说获取我们所缺的全部情报
No, I mean getting all the intelligence we were missing.
这才是我在那里做的事
That's what I was doing there.
我知道他会想要我帮忙 这是我黑入默罕马迪电脑的机会
I knew he'd want my help. And that was my chance to get in Mohammadi's computer.
看起来他们在制♥作♥一颗炸♥弹♥
By the looks of it, they're building a bomb,
计划进行完整规模的核弹测试
planning a full-scale nuclear test.
最后一批零部件今晚运达
The shipment with the last part arrives tonight.
我知道具体的时间 地点
And I know when and where it's going to happen.
至于那个女孩 如果再来一次 我也会毫不犹豫地帮她
As for the girl, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
我先把话说清楚了
Just so we're clear.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
(拉敏:你好吗 别忘记来看我)
RAMIN: HOW ARE YOU? DON'T FORGET TO DROP BY
在这里停车
Pull over here.
你还好吗 - 你在乎吗
You okay? - Why do you care?
住手 你干什么
Stop it! What are you doing?