(本剧所有角色和情节纯属虚构)
(如与实际事件 或在世 已故人物有任何相似之处)
(纯属巧合)
下车
Get off.
快点 出来
Quick, get out.
动起来 进去
Move. Inside!
对了 还有两个
There you go. Two more.
这个女的因与一名男子一起 违反公共道德而被捕
This one was arrested for violating public decency with a man.
这女的就是个惹事的
And this one, just a troublemaker.
把她们的手♥机♥拿走
Take their phones.
她需要救治 - 不 她不需要
She needs help. - No, she doesn't.
这个婊♥子♥得受点教训 你也一样
This whore needs to be taught a lesson, and so do you.
她伤得很重
She's badly hurt.
她没事 我没碰她一根头发
She's fine. I didn't touch a single hair on her head.
把她们带进去…
Take them in. Take them in.
进去 - 进去
Go inside. - Inside!
让我看看你的手 你有文身
Let me see your hands! You've got tattoos?
手放下
Hands down.
把袖子拉下来 闭嘴
Pull down your sleeve and shut up.
我想给父亲打电♥话♥ - 闭嘴
I want to call my father. - Shut up!
就算是囚犯 你也不能用这种语气
You wouldn't even talk that way to a criminal.
把上衣扣子扣好
Button up your top.
闭嘴 - 把我的手♥机♥给我
Shut your mouth! - Give me my phone.
我想给家人打电♥话♥
I want to call my family.
请坐下 我跟你说了 我们正在调查 请坐下
Please sit down. I told you we're looking into it. Sit down, please.
我们在调查 坐下
We're looking into it. Sit down.
你好 辛苦了
Hello. Keep up the good work.
你叫什么
What's your name?
达莉亚 - 达莉亚
Daria. - Daria.
你那个帅气的男朋友叫什么
And your good-looking boyfriend, what's his name?
阿斯兰
Aslan.
你没有男朋友吗
Don't you have a boyfriend?
他们为什么就不能让我们好好生活
Why won't they just let us live our lives?
他们什么时候才能下台啊
When will they end?
我的头…
My head...
我对天发誓 她是个好姑娘
As God as my witness, she's a good girl.
但她还年轻 她犯错了
But she's young. She made a mistake.
让我带她回家吧 我亲自教训她
Let me take her home. I'll discipline her myself.
我以荣誉担♥保♥
Upon my honor.
先生 她叫什么
What's her name, sir?
我的头
My head.
说真的 谁能照顾她一下 她伤得很厉害
Seriously, can't anyone take care of her? She's really sick.
坐下
Sit down.
你还有人性吗 - 我叫你闭嘴 坐下
Don't you have an ounce of humanity? - I told you to shut up and sit down!
叫辆救护车吧 她需要救助
Call an ambulance. She needs help.
她没事 我们天天见这种事
She's fine. We see things like this every day.
这是她吗
Is this her?
对…
Yes, yes.
那你怎么能放任这种事再次发生
Then how can you let such a thing happen again?
我叫你别管那么多 闭嘴 你为什么进来的
Forget it, I said. Shut up! Why are you here?
你怎么能这么说 - 坐下
How can you say that? - Sit down.
警官 来把她带走
Officer, come take her.
愿你长命百岁
May you live a long life.
闭嘴 - 别碰我…
Shut your mouth! - Don't touch me! Don't touch me!
放开我 别碰我 放开我…
Get off me! Don't touch me! Let me go! Let me go!
看见没有 谁再那样 就会是同样下场
See that? If any of you act like that, you'll end up the same.
达莉亚…
Daria. Daria.
叫莱拉安萨里
Call Leyla Ansari.
达莉亚 看着我
Daria, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
莱拉安萨里
Leyla Ansari!
莱拉安萨里
Leyla Ansari!
莱拉安萨里
Leyla Ansari!
这是她的手♥机♥ - 愿你长命百岁
This is her phone. - May you live a long life.
这就是莱拉
Here's Leyla.
来 你的女儿在这里
Here. Here's your daughter.
谢谢你帮她
Thank you for helping her.
带她出去 救救她
Get her out and help her.
别说了
Enough.
告诉所有人这些禽兽对她做了什么
And tell everyone what these animals did to her!
我叫你别说了 把她弄进去
I said that's enough! Get her inside!
进去
Inside!
快带你女儿走吧 - 进去
Get your daughter out of here! - Get in.
你真好
You're very kind.
来吧 孩子
Come, my child.
《德黑兰行动》
第三季第三集
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Shut your mouth! Filth!
闭嘴 安静
Shut up! Silence!
贱♥人♥ - 安静
Bitch! - Silence!
求求你 看在老天的份上
Please. For God's sake.
我错了 请原谅我
I made a mistake, please forgive me.
出去时把门关上
Shut the door on your way out.
你明白我们只是想帮你 为什么还要拼命反抗
Why do you fight so hard when you can see all we're trying to do is help you?
帮我
Help me?
不知感恩
Such ingratitude.
知道男人看到女人没戴头巾时会怎样吗
Don't you know what happens to a man when he sees a woman's hair uncovered?
但你们有些人只明白一件事 对吗
But some of you only understand one thing. Isn't that right?
你干什么
What was that?
你要给我叔叔打电♥话♥ - 我才不在乎你叔叔
You're going to call my uncle. - I don't give a damn about your uncle.
好吧 但你应该在乎
Okay. But you should.
(德黑兰 艾文监狱)
我们现在看到 AIA检查任务的领队正被押进艾文监狱
We are now witnessing the head of the AIA mission entering Evin prison.
埃里克彼得森博士被捕的罪名是
Dr. Eric Peterson was arrested on charges
在我国核电站中从事间谍活动
of espionage pertaining to our country's nuclear facilities.
快走 - 好…
Move it. - Okay, okay.
我团队里的女成员呢
Where are the women in my team?
她们将被拘留在另一个地方
They'll be detained in a different facility.
这么聪明的人为什么会做这么蠢的事
Why would such an intelligent man do something so stupid?
不如你来告诉我啊
Why don't you tell me?
我猜纯粹是因为自大
Pure arrogance, I guess.
你在媒体面前 已经出过风头了 可以滚蛋了
You've had your moment for the cameras. You can piss off now.
谁啊
Who's speaking?
在哪
Where?
(连接到虚拟专用网络)
(连接中)
(已连接)
(你找谁 埃娃阿塔巴基)
(埃娃阿塔巴基85 埃娃阿塔巴基 埃娃@阿塔巴基)
(埃娃阿塔巴基 挪威 奥斯陆)
(关注 私信)
(亲爱的埃娃 我是纳希德)
MY DEAR AVA, IT'S NAHID.
(不敢相信 我竟然找到你了)
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU!
(姐姐 真是你吗 )
MY SISTER! IS IT REALLY YOU?
卡马力太太 - 是
Mrs. Kamali? - Yes.
你得跟我们去一趟总部
You'll have to come with us to headquarters.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我丈夫是否知道你们… - 没事 只是例行讯问
Does my husband know you-- - No, it's just routine questioning,
是关于一个调查中的案子
regarding an open case.
请跟我们来
Please come with us.
好
Okay.
让我准备一下 我马上就来
Let me just get ready. I'll be right there.
(纳希德来电)
NAHID
现在不方便啊
Not now.
接电♥话♥啊
Answer me.
卡马力太太 请快点
Mrs. Kamali... please hurry up.
好 我来了
Okay. I'm coming.
我跟着你
After you.
尤利娅 - 怎么了
Yulia. - What?
伊朗人逮捕了一位AIA检查员 埃里克彼得森
The Iranians have arrested an AIA inspector, Eric Peterson,
指控他对伊朗核计划进行间谍活动
accused of spying on the Iranian nuclear program.
…于今早 和其他六名检查员一起被捕
...was arrested this morning along with six other inspectors.
据伊朗原子能组织发言人所说
Per the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran's spokesperson,
这些检查员是在执行检查任务期间
these inspectors have been arrested during their mission
在一个伊朗核电站被捕的
at one of Iran's nuclear facilities.
其中两位检查员是女性
Two of these inspectors are women.