Listen, Sara, every woman you see here
都有各自的命运
has a fate.
她们都不是无故来的
They're here for a reason.
我不会住很久的
I won't stay long.
扎哈拉
Zahra.
带她去储藏室 她好换衣服
Take her to the storage room so she can change her clothes.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 你怎么这么早就醒了
Sweetheart, why are you up so early?
睡吧...
Sleep, sleep
我的郁金香
My tulip
因为表亲...
For the cousin...
马里安 深呼吸
Breathe, Marjan.
深呼吸...
Breathe. Breathe.
亲爱的
My dear.
怎么样
What's new?
没什么
Nothing.
没有人因默罕马迪的死怀疑我们
Nobody suspects us for Mohammadi's death.
我是问马里安
I meant Marjan.
马里安
Marjan?
马里安死于心脏病发作 仅此而已
Marjan died of a heart attack. That's it.
我杀人了
I killed someone.
听着 亲爱的 你是迫不得已
Listen, my darling. You did what you had to do.
明白吗
Okay?
是这种生活 这个地方逼我这么做的
This life, this place, made me do it.
听着 亲爱的 一切都会好起来的
Listen, my dear, everything will be all right.
但我们不能出任何差错
But we can't make a single mistake.
我保证 这一切都会过去
I promise, this will all blow over.
好吗
Okay?
我好累 精疲力尽 说实话...
I'm so tired. Exhausted, honestly...
我出去喝咖啡
I'm going out for coffee.
我们来下棋吧
Let's play chess.
(甜心99想和你下棋 拒绝 接受)
(塔玛 )
(我在)
(她派夜枭去追杀你了)
(你需要筹码才能活命)
(筹码 怎么弄到 )
有人
Occupied.
(马里安家 她的情报报告还在那里)
(我会帮你进去)
(你在为我冒险)
(我们是朋友嘛)
(米拉德的事我很遗憾)
我们得谈谈 埃里克
We have to talk, Eric.
什么
What?
天啊 尼可 现在...是凌晨1点
Jesus-- Nico, it's-- It's one o'clock in the morning.
事关消防安全
It's about fire safety.
我们必须小心点
We have to be careful.
所以你才在伊朗核电站 安装了一个设备吗
Is that why you planted a device in an Iranian nuclear facility?
尼可 你认真的 你的想象力...
Nico, seriously? Your imagination is--
我看见了 埃里克
I saw you do it, Eric.
是你说的 我一直在浪费时间
Well, you said it yourself. I've been wasting my time.
他们违规了 尼可 他们知道
They're in breach, Nico. They know it.
他们知道 我们也知道
They know they're in breach, we know they're in breach.
他们知道我们知道 猎鹿的时候
They know we know. You don't try hunting a buck
你不会在开枪前先给它写一封警告信
by sending it a written warning before you shoot it.
那是侮辱
It's humiliating.
如果你被抓住怎么办
What if you'd been caught?
他们当然会不开心
Sure, they'd have been upset.
非要选默罕马迪遇害的同一天
The same day Mohammadi was killed?
非常不开心
Very upset.
那是什么设备
What was it?
是个摄像头 甚至没在运作 没时间激活
It's a camera. It's not even working. There wasn't time to make it live.
我们必须搭最早的航♥班♥离开这里
We need to leave on the first flight out of here.
不行 如果我们明天不回去 那就更可疑了
No. If we don't go back tomorrow, that's gonna look even more suspicious.
我会单独去
I'll go alone.
那就不可疑了 天啊 埃里克
And that wouldn't look suspicious? Jesus, Eric!
你让整个团队陷入了危险 我们不是间谍
You've put the entire team in danger. We're not spies!
我也不想这样的 相信我
This is not how I wanted it to happen, believe me.
其他人只知道这是例行检查
As far as the others know, it will just be a routine inspection.
那我们都回去
So we'll all go back?
有一个条件 你明天把摄像头拆除
On one condition, tomorrow you remove that camera.
我们继续播报
We're broadcasting our continuous live coverage
关于卡西姆默罕马迪将军殉难的现场报道
of General Qasem Mohammadi's martyrdom.
愿他的灵魂升上天堂
May his soul be elevated to the highest levels.
愿安♥拉♥让他升华 将他和纯洁的伊玛目一同复活
May Allah elevate him and resurrect him alongside the pure Imams.
教♥育♥部♥宣布 全国学校...
The Ministry of Education announced schools across the country...
(输入密♥码♥)
喂
Hello?
我们可以用这个通话 线路是安全的
We can talk here, it's a secure line.
我在治疗师的门外
I'm outside the therapist's door.
我怎么进去
How do I get in?
暖气阀门里有一把钥匙
There's a key inside the radiator valve.
应该就在她公♥寓♥门的旁边
It should be right next to her apartment door.
她的笔电还在
Her laptop's still here.
不 光有笔电还不够
No, you'll need more than just the laptop.
需要连接一个保密锁 你才能读取文件
It needs to be connected to a dongle for you to access the files.
有个保险箱
There's a safe.
应该藏在客厅的一个柜子里
It should be hidden inside a cabinet in the living room.
你要找一个木块
Look for a wooden block.
尽快离开 因为尤利娅已经派出了清理队
And get out of there quickly because Yulia's already dispatched a cleanup crew.
保险箱的密♥码♥是什么
What's the code for the safe?
这是标准型号♥
It's a standard make.
用维修密♥码♥即可
You can use the technician's code.
577...
577...
921A
921-A.
有发现
There's something here.
抱歉 我上班要迟到了
Sorry. I'm late for work.
蒙塔泽米的钥匙呢
Montazemi's key?
在我这里
Yes. I have it.
你应该多加小心
You should be more careful.
谢谢
Thank you.
打倒美国...
Death to America! - Death to America!
(间谍)
The arrogant spies should be executed!
傲慢的间谍该被处死
打倒美国... - 打倒美国...
Death to America! - Death to America!
打倒以色列
Death to Israel!
请跟我来
Please come with me.
彼得森博士
Doctor Peterson.
早上好 我是法拉兹卡马力 我是...
Good morning to you. I'm Faraz Kamali. I'm the--
省省吧
Save it.
我一看就知道谁是秘密警♥察♥
I know a secret policeman when I see one.
为什么把我们扣在这 为什么不让我们做本职工作
Why are we being kept here? Why are we being stopped from doing our work?
鉴于目前的安全问题
Due to the ongoing security problems,
我国政♥府♥礼貌地要求两位留在酒店内
my government politely asks you to remain within the hotel grounds.
不行...这不可能
No, no, no, no. Out of the question.
白人在为默罕马迪将军哀悼
While people are mourning General Mohammadi,
外国人可能会成为暴♥力♥事件的目标
foreigners could be targets of violent disorders.
什么暴♥力♥事件 你煽动的那种
Like that? Disorder stirred up by you?
如果你藐视我们 就是藐视联♥合♥国♥ 你明白吧
If you're defying us, you're defying the United Nations. You realize that?
说真的 法拉兹卡马力 我觉得伊朗
Seriously, Faraz Kamali, I doubt that Iran wants to look
不希望自身形象 比现在更加可疑了 你说呢
any more suspicious right now than it already does. What do you think?
埃里克 你阐明观点了
Eric, you made your point.
但是 贵国政♥府♥有义务配合我们的工作
However, your government is obligated to facilitate our work.
我会将你们的顾虑上报给安全理事会
I will report your concerns to the security council.
同时呢 我的人会继续在这里...
In the meantime, my men will remain here to--
保障我们的安全 谢谢
To guarantee our safety. Thank you.
是的
Yes!
留在这里 - 是 长官
Stay here. - Yes, sir.
(端对端 安全呼叫)
喂
Hello?
我登入了
I'm in.
很好 你需要打开红色那边的文件夹
Great. Now you need to access the folders on the red side.
(防火墙被突破)
有人试图读取治疗师的文件
Someone's trying to access the therapist's files.
对方在运行破解程序
They're running a cracking protocol.
我看到了她的所有报告
I have all her reports here.
最后一份不曾发出
The last one was never sent.