彼得森博士和他的同事被捕…
Dr. Peterson and his associates were arrested...
他处境不妙啊
Wouldn't want to be him right now.
但我们有更紧迫的事
But we've got more urgent matters.
能看到警♥察♥局的监控吗
Do we have a visual of the police station?
正在调取
Working on it.
这可能会给伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国和AIA
...could have serious repercussions for relations
之间的关系带来严重后果
between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the AIA...
警官 我该上法庭 我被传召了
Officer, I should go to court. I've been summoned.
我在这里关了两个月 我的案子一点进展都没有
I've been here two months and there hasn't been any progress in my case.
闭嘴
Shut up!
进去 下一个
Get in. Next.
进去 带这个去审讯
Get in! Take this one to interrogation!
不…请别这样 不要
No, no! Please-- Please don't. No--
马库斯 别怕 你什么错都没有
Marcus, don't be afraid. You've done nothing wrong.
闭嘴 退后
Shut up! Stand back!
蠢货
Jackass!
她在这里
She's in here.
她在西拉兹餐厅外暴♥力♥拒捕
She forcefully resisted arrest outside the Shiraz restaurant.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about this.
我只是在去帮你修电脑的路上
I was on my way to help you with your little computer problem.
她说她是你侄女
She says she's your niece.
她撒谎
She's a liar.
放她走吧
Let her go.
为什么
Why?
她是我手下的人
She works for me.
线人
An informant.
此事不要上报
You'll report none of this.
就当这一切都没发生过
None of this ever happened.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
走吧
Go.
你去死吧 埃里克 - 我也不想出这事的
Go to hell, Eric. - I didn't mean this to happen--
但就是出事了
But it has.
别以为我没责怪自己
Don't think I'm not blaming myself.
但是你挑起的事害得大家陷入这种困境
But it's what you started that put us all in this hellhole.
该死的 - 我会处理的
Fuck! - I will handle it--
这就能让我有信心
And that's supposed to give me confidence?
你过去三个月的所作所为 是你个人对伊朗发起的斗争
The way you've been the last few months, your own personal crusade on Iran---
我都说了我会处理
I said I will handle it--
亏我还曾仰慕你 为你辩护
To think I once looked up to you, defended you.
尼可 我必须这么做
Nico, I had to do it.
公♥司♥想开除你时 我就该让他们把你炒掉
I should have let the agency get rid of you when they wanted.
公♥司♥的人都是懦夫 伊朗人都是骗子
The agency are a bunch of cowards. The Iranians are a bunch of liars.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
你不光是鲁莽
You're not just reckless.
简直无可救药
You're a wreck.
和这个时代格格不入
A fucking relic.
你知道他们会查出是我黑进了电脑
You knew they would trace the hack back to me.
我有个想法而已
I had an idea.
你自以为聪明 不是吗
You think you're so smart, don't you?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
找到了 - 在哪
I got it. - Where?
市中心塞帕总部对面的交通监控
Traffic camera across from Sepah headquarters downtown.
他正把她带进去
He's taking her in.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
此时此刻 他们正在里面 扫描默罕马迪的电脑
Right now, in there, they're scanning Mohammadi's computer.
你必须把它黑掉
You have to hack it.
弥补你犯的错
Undo what you did.
否则我们就等着
Or we wait.
扫描查到我的手♥机♥后 我做的第一件事就是枪毙你
When the scan identifies my phone, the first thing I'll do is shoot you.
我将无牵无挂
I'll have nothing to lose.
跟你说实话 我觉得这挺解脱的
To be honest with you, I'll find it quite liberating, actually.
好 我照办就是
Okay, I'll do it.
给我访问权限 我来远程黑入 - 不…
Get me access, and I'll do it remotely. - No, no, no, no.
你要进去
You're going inside.
在我知道事情办妥前 我不会让你离开我的视线
I'm not letting you out of my sight until I know it's done.
你疯了 我怎么进去
That's crazy. How?
这就交给我吧
Let me worry about that.
我在里面可能会被认出来
I could be ID'd in there.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take that chance.
请给我的访客一张通行证 她是技术支持人员
A pass for my visitor, please. Technical support.
名字
What name?
阿卜杜拉
Abdollah!
别让我们的兄弟卡马力等了
We don't keep our brother, Kamali, waiting.
给 - 谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
马库斯 会没事的 我保证
Marcus, it'll be okay. I promise.
嘿 你 该你了 出来 我想跟你谈
Hey, you. It's your turn. Get out. I want to talk to you.
不…我是检查组组长 跟我谈吧
No, no, no. I'm the leader of this team. You talk to me.
别去烦这些人 - 坐回去 别跟我说话
You leave these people alone. - Sit back down and don't talk to me!
带我去 - 退下
Take me! - Stay back!
嘿
Hey!
拜托…不要 不…
Please! Please don't-- No! No!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
你好
Hello.
很美味
It was delicious.
他们加的东西真的改变了味道
The stuff they added to it, it really changed the flavor.
我们一定得再去一次
We have to go there again.
但愿你下次来的时候能去
During your next visit, God willing.
你好
Hello.
这里有点热 不是吗 你热吗
It's a bit warm in here, isn't it? Are you warm?
你是蒙塔泽米医生的病人 对吗
You were a patient of Dr. Montazemi's, right?
对 - 为什么
Yes. - Why is that?
细节是隐私
The details are private,
但我在一次创伤性事件后 没能完全走出阴影
but I was having problems following a traumatic event.
当然 我明白
Of course, I see.
你被恶毒的锡安主义者俘虏过
You were held captive by the vicious Zionists.
那一定很可怕
That must have been terrible.
他们可能威胁…不 等等 他们是否提出或承诺过什么
They probably threatened-- No, wait, did they offer or promise you anything?
没有
No.
你的暗示是一种侮辱
And your insinuation is insulting.
哈桑 你好吗 - 长官
Hassan, how are you? - Sir.
我们需要一台终端
I need a terminal.
这位是法特米太太
This is Mrs. Fatemi.
她是来解决一个技术问题的
She's here to take care of a technical issue.
我没得到通知说…
I wasn't notified--
不要质疑我
Don't question me!
我没有 可是…
I wasn't, but--
我解释过现在的情况了
I've explained the situation.
你该关心的是
What you should be concerned with
黑入我们系统的人是谁 明白吗
is the identity of the person who hacked us. Understood?
明白
Yes.
这边 请吧
This way. Go ahead.
(系统扫描进度)
(剩余时间:20分钟 92%)
我们好奇的是
What we find peculiar is
蒙塔泽米医生为什么要参加葬礼
why did Dr. Montazemi attend the funeral in the first place?
她是为了我去的
She was there for me.
你能访问吗
Can you access it?
不知道 我在尽力而为
I don't know. I'm doing all I can.
(连接被拒绝)
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是你得为我争取更多时间
It means you have to buy me some time.
我再更进一步的话 那位主管就会发现
If I go any further, the supervisor there will be able to spot it.
你必须去干扰他
You have to distract him.
让我来碰碰运气
Let me test my chance.
你到底想不想让我阻止扫描
Do you want me to stop that or don't you?
等着
Wait.
(连接状态:已启用)
(远程桌面正在启动)
(剩余时间:17分钟 94%)
你能展开说说吗
Could you elaborate?
我必须去致哀
I had to go pay my respects,
但现场到处都是哀悼的人 令我难以承受
but being there with all the mourners was overwhelming.