你明天就开始核试验
You will begin tomorrow.
我们会竭尽全力保护你的身份不被曝光
We will make every effort to maintain your cover.
萨达尔卡马力会亲自负责
Sardaar Kamali will take personal responsibility
你的安全
for your safety and security.
无论你需要什么 你都可以直接和他联♥系♥
If you need anything, anything at all, you can contact him directly.
那么再见了 美好的日子在等着我们
Now, please. Great days await us.
带他回家吧
Take him home.
第一次中枪
First time you were hit?
你中过枪吗
Have you ever been hit?
太多次了
Too many times.
给 你留着吧 以求好运
Here. Keep it, for good luck.
我这不是还活得好好的吗
I'm still around, ain't I?
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was a terrorist?
我…不知道
I... I don't know.
我接到命令时
When the order came,
卡马力先生说…他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mr. Kamali said-- He identified him as such.
被我杀死的这人
This man I killed.
他让你收拾行李
He told you to pack a suitcase?
我刚在屋里看到了
I saw it back there.
他说要带你去哪了吗
Did he say where he was taking you?
谢谢你今天救了我 但我现在精疲力尽
Thank you for what you did today, but I'm very tired.
卡马力太太…
Mrs. Kamali...
我会查明真♥相♥的
I will get to the truth,
但如果你把你知道的据实相告 那对大家都有好处
but it would benefit everyone if you just tell me what you know.
你喜欢这样的生活吗
Do you like living like this?
如果你跟我说 我可以帮你结束这场噩梦
If you just talk to me, I can end this nightmare for you.
告诉我今天到底发生了什么事
Tell me what really happened today.
我是在问你
I'm asking you, please...
请告诉我马里安蒙塔泽米到底怎么死的
tell me what really happened to Marjan Montazemi.
我妻子在哪
Where is my wife?
这是我的名片
My card.
纳希德
Nahid.
你回来了
You're home.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他们有没有伤害你
Did they hurt you?
你好 将军
Hello, General.
电♥话♥来的时候我碰巧在附近 感谢上帝
I happened to be nearby when the call came. Thank God.
真是一个幸运的巧合
A lucky coincidence.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
是
Yes.
当然 我会尽我所能
I will, of course, do all I can
查明这名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥及其同伙的身份
to identify this terrorist and his associates.
这样他们就不会再故技重施 上帝保佑
So they don't do anything else, God forbid.
拜托了
Please.
如你所愿
As you wish.
国际社会
The international community
继续谴责伊朗的行为
continues to condemn the Iranian actions.
不过 尽管各方仍在极力否认
But while strenuous denials continue to be issued,
但彼得森的职责已被移交给他的其他同事
Dr. Peterson's responsibilities have been given to other colleagues,
这表明他可能还会被关押一段时间
suggesting he may remain in custody for some time.
伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国 继续坚持声称 彼得森博士
The Islamic Republic of Iran continue to insist that Dr. Peterson
利用他进入敏感政♥府♥机构的机会
exploited his access to sensitive government facilities
代表西方政♥府♥对伊朗进行非法监视
to carry out illegal surveillance on behalf of Western governments.
南非大使♥馆♥表示
The South African Embassy
他们正孜孜不倦地争取彼得森博士被释放
say they are working tirelessly on Dr. Peterson's release,
因为他们认为他不太可能得到公正的审判
as they believe he is unlikely to receive a fair trial,
(世界新闻 核科学家 被指控从事间谍活动)
可能被判死刑
which could result in a death sentence.
谢谢 戴夫 现在来看看其他世界新闻
Thank you, Dave. And now to other world news.
今天在法国 示♥威♥游♥行♥…
In France today, the demonstration...
博士 你有访客
Doctor, you have a guest.
…看到了抗♥议♥者 和警♥察♥之间爆发了一些冲突
...saw some clashes between protestors and police.
沙帕拉克
Shaparak.
你出什么事了
What happened to you?
没什么大不了的
Oh, this is nothing.
重要的是我人在这里 可以继续下去了
The important thing is I'm here and I can continue.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我也很高兴能见到你
It's good to see you too.
听着 埃里克 我… - 不如我们去那边聊
Listen, Eric, I... - Why don't we go and talk over there?
好
Okay.
你有没有找到…
Did you manage to-- to get ahold of a...
我照你说的做了
I did what you asked,
每个组件运到时 我都访问了其性能诊断信息
accessed the performance diagnostics on the components as each one comes in.
你的担心是对的 我发现点火装置
You were right to be concerned. I have detected some kind of anomaly
有点异常
with the firing set.
似乎有人对这些组件动了手脚
It seems that somebody tampered with the parts.
穆萨维错过了
Musavi missed it.
爆♥炸♥产生的能量远远没有达到项目的目标
Explosive yield is nowhere near the program targets.
你有跟其他人说起过这事吗
You tell anyone about this?
我无法诊断出确切的原因
I can't diagnose the exact cause
除非让我直接接触组件和代码
without direct access to the components and the code.
我是不是可以… - 不用了…
Do you think maybe I could-- - No, no.
你已经做得够多了
You've done enough.
该回家了
You should go home.
我们还会再见面吗
Will I see you again?
不知道
I don't know.
希望会
I hope so.
早安 你的肩膀怎么样了
Good morning. How's your shoulder?
还是很疼
Still hurts.
你觉得纳希德参与此事了吗
Do you think Nahid was in on it?
不知道
I don't know.
他欺骗了她
He lied to her.
她想离开 这点我确信不疑
She wanted out. I'm sure of it.
这样的话 她的问题才刚刚开始
Then this is just the start of her problems.
她需要帮助
She needs help.
你不欠她什么 她是一个赛帕特工的妻子
You don't owe her anything. She's the wife of a Sepah man.
但我确实欠她的 而且我也答应她了
But I do owe her. I promised her.
走吧 他们有线索了
Come on. They found something.
我们获悉这位科学家曾前往浓缩设施两次
We know the scientist visited an enrichment facility twice
自从联♥合♥国♥任务组到达后
since the UN mission arrived,
除此之外 他再没离开过酒店
and he hasn't left his hotel otherwise,
但我们从酒店的监控录像中认出了一个人
but we've identified someone from the hotel's CCTV footage.
沙帕拉克努里
Shaparak Nouri.
她是法尔赞努里的妻子
Farzin Nouri's wife.
他曾是铀浓缩项目的负责人 七年前被暗♥杀♥
He was head of the enrichment program. Assassinated seven years ago.
现在她跟那个科学家合作了啊
Now she works with the scientist.
这位科学家领导了联♥合♥国♥核查人员的任务 当时的负责人就是法尔赞
The scientist led the UN inspectors' mission when Farzin was in charge as well.
在法尔赞被暗♥杀♥后 任务组成员解散了
After his assassination, the members of the mission split up,
但他实际上在伊朗待了一段时间
but he actually stayed in Iran for a while.
建立了一些联♥系♥
Made some connections.
我们要去哪找沙帕拉克
How do we find Shaparak?
我们还在查她的地址
We're still working on getting her address.
逮捕她 审问她 无论用什么方法 必须查到那个科学家的线索
Apprehend her, interrogate her, whatever it takes to get a lead on the scientist.
他们正尽最大努力自圆其说
They're trying very hard to keep the story alive,
也就是说 他们离目标越来越近了
which means they're getting closer to their goal.
我们得抢先他们一步
We need to beat them to it.
好
Okay.
帮我接通夜枭的私人电♥话♥
Get me Owl on a private line.
夜枭
Owl?
是我
I'm here.
这会是个问题吗
Is this going to be a problem?
还记得上次吗
You remember last time?
不成问题 地址给我们就行
No problem. Get us the address.
纳希德
Nahid.
我很抱歉 因为我…
I'm sorry that because of me...
你才会经历这种事
this happened to you.
但我也别无选择
But I had no choice.
你骗了我
You lied.
是的
Yes.
这是为了保护我们