你们要带我去以色列
Are you taking me to Israel?
有可能
Maybe.
你觉得你的人 政♥府♥会昭告天下吗
You think your people, your government, will tell the world?
你本该待在艾文监狱里
You're supposed to be in Evin Prison.
我相信我们的政客们 会很乐意证明你不在那里
I'm sure our politicians will enjoy showing that you're not.
我所有的成就 我一生的工作都不值一提 我却会因此事被铭记
All my achievements, my life's work, this is what I'll be remembered for.
你应该觉得幸运
Count yourself lucky.
不是每个人都能活着出去的
Not everyone gets out alive.
我能去洗手间吗
Can I use the restroom?
去吧
Go ahead.
别碰我的车 我的手♥机♥呢
Get your hands off my car! Where is my cell phone?
别伤害我 我很抱歉
Don't hurt me. I'm sorry!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
询问处 - 是我
Inquiry. - It's me.
我给你一个号♥码 追踪它
I'm going to give you a number. Trace it.
912 36 9625 85
912, 36, 9625, 85.
他们打算把他带出伊朗
They're planning to get him out of Iran.
与此同时 我们必须再换个落脚点
Meanwhile, we have to change location again.
等事情平息后我们再转移他
When things settle down, we'll move him again.
怎么处理法拉兹
What about Faraz?
让他变节将是总部的一大胜利
Having him defect would be a major win for the office.
纳希德呢 - 她是协议的一部分
And Nahid? - She's part of the deal.
你不喜欢这个安排
You don't like it.
对于这个安排我完全不能理解
I don't understand any part of this arrangement.
前一天他们下令杀掉我们的特工
One day they're issuing orders to kill our own agents,
紧接着我们就要去讨好法拉兹卡马里
and the next we're cozying up to Faraz Kamali.
还有一件事
And another thing.
总部命令你把科学家带过去
The office is ordering you to bring the scientist in.
亲自带去
Personally.
你要回家了
You're going home.
但你做得很好 我的塔玛
But you did a great job, my Tamar.
我们都做得很好
We both did a great job.
我是另一个时代的遗物
I'm a relic of a different time.
现在是我退出历史舞台的时候了
Now it's time for me to go.
一个好的特工知道什么时候该退场
A good agent knows when to quit.
你会想念我吗
Will you miss me?
有个人可以照顾 感觉真好
It's been nice, having someone to look out for.
我去把货车上的车牌换了
I'll go change the plates on the van.
吃点吧 糖有助于缓解震惊的情绪
Take some. Sugar helps the shock.
在我的茶里放四块糖
Put four sugars in my tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫什么
Do you have a name?
我的女儿珍和你差不多大
I have a daughter, Jenn, about the same age.
我很久没见她了
Haven't seen her for a long time.
她来过伊朗吗
Was she ever in Iran?
从没来过
No, she never came.
现在 我也再不会来伊朗了
And now, I will never come to Iran again.
这让你感到难过
You're sad about it.
让人念念不忘
Gets under your skin.
至少对我来说是这样
For me, anyway.
我希望我的工作能为这个国家带来改变
I wanted my work to make a difference here, in this country.
这是个美丽的国度
Such beauty.
伊朗成了我的执念 而且让我付出了巨大的代价
Iran became an obsession for me and a costly one.
珍总是说 不管我在哪里 我满脑子都是伊朗
Jenn always said that wherever I was, my head was in Iran.
我满心都是伊朗
Your head, my heart.
我在这里出生
I was born here.
可现在你…与这个国家为敌
And now you-- you're the enemy.
不是
No.
我不这么看
I don't see it that way.
我和你一样
I'm like you.
我也想给这个国家带来改变
I wanted to make a difference too.
我感觉自己这就要离开了 但…
I feel like I'm leaving with a--
事业还未竟
Unfinished business.
我们无法掌控自己的未来 对吗
We don't really control our course, do we?
一个人该如何逃脱既定的命运
How should a man escape what is written?
他怎能逃避自己的命运呢
How can he flee from his destiny?
菲尔多斯的诗
That's Ferdowsi.
《列王书》 是 我当然知道
Shah-nameh. Yeah, I know it, of course.
要止痛药吗
Painkiller?
有劳了
Please.
在赛皮德街23号♥附近的所有单位注意
All units near 23 Sepideh Street,
据说有一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥劫持了一名人♥质♥
apparently a terrorist has taken a hostage.
请格外小心
Proceed with extreme caution.
我想问你一个问题
I have a question.
你怎么知道我在仓库
How did you find me at the warehouse?
真正的问题是拉敏为什么联络塞帕
The real question is why did Ramin call Sepah?
很不幸 是我联络的
I'm afraid that was me.