She was with her child. What would you have done?
她回公♥寓♥了
She's going back inside.
现在你应该没有问题了
Now you shouldn't have any problem.
干吗 你干什么 - 进去
What is it? What are you doing? - Get inside.
你是谁 - 过去
Who are you? - Over here.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我会坐下 请别伤害我 我女儿还小
I'll sit down. Don't hurt me. I have a little girl.
别伤害我 我做了什么
Don't hurt me, what have I done?
我女儿还小啊 - 闭嘴
I have a little girl. - Shut up!
求你了
I'm begging you!
听着 我有个女儿 请不要伤害我
Listen, I have a daughter, please don't hurt me.
她还很小 看到了吗 看
She's very young. Do you see? Look.
拜托 女士 - 彼得森在哪
Please, ma'am. - Where's Peterson?
谁
Who?
谁
Who?
我们知道你去过彼得森酒店的房♥间
We know you've been in Peterson's room at the hotel.
我没时间看你装傻
I don't have time for this shit.
我们知道他人不在艾文监狱
We know he's not in Evin Prison.
我们也知道他真正的目的
And we know what he's really doing.
那么 他在哪
So, where is he?
你是摩萨德特工
You're Mossad.
意味着 如果你敢喊的话 我会杀了你 和任何来帮你的人
Which mean if you call out, I'll kill you and anyone who comes to help you.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
快把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone!
拉里贾尼必须明白
Larijani must understand.
我必须对那个设施拥有完全控制权
I've gotta have total control of that facility,
这是默罕马迪将军之前答应的
as agreed with General Mohammadi.
他答应的条件就是这个
That's what he promised you?
没有控制权 我无法保证能满足拉里贾尼的日程
I can't guarantee Larijani's schedule without it.
穆萨维怎么说
What did Musavi say?
如果那人讲道理 我就不会来找你了
If that man had any sense, I wouldn't be talking to you.
博士 这不可能
The answer is no, Doctor.
你听到我刚才说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
你跟拉里贾尼说的是 如果我保你不死 你就会按计划行事
You told Larijani you would meet the schedule if I keep you alive.
你这不活得好好的嘛
Well, you're still alive.
听着 我认为我们可能需要 检查每一个部件…
Listen, I believe that we might have to check every single component--
每一个…
every one--
寻找被损坏的迹象
for signs of compromise.
这些部件中有很多随时都可能失灵
Scores of them could fail at any moment.
损坏
Compromise?
我怀疑点火装置 在被运到这里前 可能被人动过手脚
I suspect that the firing set might have been tampered with before it arrived here.
我得仔细看看才能确定
I need a closer look to be sure.
被人动了手脚 被谁
Tampered? By who?
摩萨德特务局
Mossad.
他们是后来才知道这个计划的
They didn't know about this plan early enough.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我就是知道
I know.
我马上和拉里贾尼谈谈
I'll speak to Larijani immediately.
那我的计划
And my plan...
我被逮捕 拘留
My arrest, detention...
我本想纠正和修复这里的一切 然后回归过往的生活
I was gonna fix everything here and then return to my old life...
在一个更美好和平静的世界中
in a better, calmer world.
也许还能再见到我女儿
Maybe even see my daughter again.
我觉得现在不可能了
I don't think that's gonna happen now.
对
No.
你的妻子
Your wife.
我之前没问 一切都好吧
I didn't ask. Everything okay?
你和彼得森谈了什么
What did you talk about with Peterson?
去死吧
Fuck you.
法尔赞就是因为参与了这个项目而死
Farzin died because of his involvement in the program.
不要犯和他一样的错误
Don't make the same mistake he did.
你们的一个该死的特工 因为他的工作而杀了他
One of your fucking people killed him for doing his job.
当着我的面
Right in front of me.
他因为爱国而被杀 - 那我的国家呢
Killed him for loving his country. - What about my country?
他为之制♥造♥核弹的人 企图将我们从这个地球上彻底抹除
The people he was building a bomb for want to wipe us off the face of the earth.
就是因为你这样的人 我丈夫才没能看到女儿长大
My husband never got to see his little girl grow up because people like you!
你不帮我的话 她就会成为孤儿 - 人♥渣♥
If you don't help me, she'll have no one. - Scum!
彼得森在哪
Where's Peterson?
我不知道
I don't know where Peterson is.
他们不会告诉像我这样的人
They don't tell people like me.
这是你逼我的
Then you leave me no choice.
等等
Wait!
闪存盘
A Jumpdrive.
我有安全权限
I have security access.
也许你会用到它
Maybe you'll be able to use it.
在哪
Where is it?
我的保险箱里
My safe.
快点 去拿来
Quickly. Get it.
好
Okay.
好…
Okay, okay.
快去
Go!
钥匙在卧室的抽屉里
The key is in the bedroom drawer.
如果我帮你 你要确保…他们不会知道是我♥干♥的
If I help you, you'll-- you'll make sure they won't know it was me?
我的女儿
My daughter.
她只有我了
I'm all she has.
塔玛
Tamar?
救命
Help!
闭嘴
Quiet!
邻居们 救命
Neighbors, help me!
你个荡♥妇♥
You slut!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
老头 举起手来 不然我就一枪打爆你的头
Old man. Hands up, or I'll splatter your brains on that wall.
你给我惹了不少麻烦
You gave me a lot of trouble.