Give her a wave, my precious one.
天啊 埃娃 他看起来 跟爸爸一模一样 愿他安息
Wow, Ava. He looks just like Dad, rest his soul.
我说 姨姥姥应该来看望我们 对不对
Look, Auntie should come visit us, shouldn't she?
对吧 - 对
Yes? - Yeah.
来开门 快
Come get the door. Quick.
快点 - 怎么回事
Come on. - What happened?
把他弄出去 - 这是什么
Get him out. - What is this?
怎么回事 - 把他弄出去
What's going on here? - Get him out.
下车 快点
Get out! Out!
走了
Mo-- Move it.
你们要带我去哪 - 闭嘴
Where are you taking me? - Stop talking.
车停了
The car's stopped.
他们有多近 - 距目标七分钟
How close are they? - Seven minutes to target.
他们停了
They've stopped.
没多远了 这里左转
They're just ahead of us. Take a left here.
报告
Give me a report.
该死 - 他们换车了
Fuck. - They've changed cars.
科学家呢 - 这里一个人也没有
What about the scientist? - There's no one here.
我们必须离开这里
We need to get out of here.
他身上没有身份证
Was there no ID on him?
没有 长官 我们在找
No, sir. We're searching for it.
艾哈迈德 你看见这些混♥蛋♥干的好事了吗
Ahmad, did you see what the bastards have done?
卡马力
Kamali.
塞帕情报部门的
Sepah intelligence.
拉敏卡西米 - 我知道你是谁
Ramin Ghasemi. - I know who you are.
但你在这里做什么
But what are you doing here?
有人闯入我的仓库
Someone entered my property
想偷我的公♥司♥送的一批货
and tried to steal a consignment that my company was delivering.
如果有问题的话 我认识位高权重的朋友
If there's an issue, I've got friends in very high places.
这里有一半的东西都是他们的
Half of these things belong to them.
你觉得这可能是什么人干的
Who do you think could have done this?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
如果你想审问我
And if you want to interrogate me,
可以来西拉兹餐厅找我
you'll find me at the Shiraz restaurant.
好吗
Okay?
如果这件事是由你的安保漏洞导致的
If a breach in your security led to this,
你可能需要用上你那些朋友了 对吧
you might need those friends of yours, huh?
我怎么说呢 好吧
What can I tell you? Okay...
我走了 有事给我打电♥话♥
I'm going. Call me if anything happens.
快
Quick!
来帮帮我们
Come help us.
把他带走 - 抓住他的手
Take him. - Take his hand!
把桌子清空
Clear the table!
立刻把桌子清空
Clean up the table immediately!
巴♥赫♥拉姆
Bahram!
蹲下
On the ground!
天啊
Christ's sake.
说话 - 赛义德
Talk! - Said!
给我 - 拿去
Give it to me! - Take it.
为什么把他一个人丢在那边
Why did we leave him alone there?
我说我没丢下他
I said I didn't leave him!
快点 巴♥赫♥拉姆
Come on, Bahram!
谁来告诉我出了什么事 - 赛义德…
Somebody tell me what happened! - Said-- Said--
我们必须送他去医院 - 够了
We have to get him to a hospital! - That's enough!
全都给我闭嘴 让我想想
All of you shut up and let me fucking think!
他在流血 - 快点 巴♥赫♥拉姆
He's bleeding... - Hurry up, Bahram.
巴♥赫♥拉姆 拿急救箱来 他在流血
Bahram, get a first aid kit. He's bleeding.
他是谁 - 管好你自己的事
Who is he? - Mind your own business.
给我 - 打开 快点
Give it to me. - Open it. Quick.
做点什么啊 - 他在流血
Do something. - He's bleeding.
子弹卡在体内
The bullet's lodged in there.
把它取出来 - 那会导致出血加剧的
Get it out! - That'll make the bleeding worse!
按住 - 我们必须送他去看医生
Press down. - We have to get him to a doctor.
给 - 快 快止血
Here. - Hurry. Stop the bleeding.
我按住伤口了 快扎绷带
I'm putting pressure on the wound. Bandage it!
他需要医生 他还在流血
He needs a doctor. He's still bleeding.
你觉得锡安主义者应对此负责
You think the Zionists are responsible?
有可能 但看起来参与此事的团体不止一个
It's possible, but it looks like there was more than one group involved.
彼得森为什么在那里
Why was Peterson there?
货物…出了些问题
There were some issues... with the consignment,
但谢天谢地 货没丢
but, praise Allah, it was not lost.
这是某件十分卓越的东西的…
This was the last part of something...
最后一个部件
transcendent.
亲爱的兄弟 这件武器将使真正的伊朗屹立不倒
This weapon will enshrine the real Iran, dear brother.
你为之奋斗过的伊朗
The Iran you fought for.
但是形势的微妙性不容忽视
But the delicacy of the situation cannot be overlooked.
塞帕全面调查会惊动我们的敌人
A full-scale Sepah investigation will alert our enemies
让他们知道彼得森不在我们手上
to the fact we don't have Peterson.
找到他是我们的第一要务
Finding him is our top priority,
但这事必须秘密完成
but one that must be achieved discreetly.
是
Yes.
我明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
用这次机会
Take this opportunity,
来证明你的忠诚
prove your loyalty,
消除人们的疑虑
allay the doubts.
疑虑
Doubts?
什么疑虑
What doubts?
你的同事自杀了
Your colleague's suicide.
你和蒙塔泽米那个女人走得很近
Your proximity to the Montazemi woman,
安保失职而导致默罕马迪将军去世
the security failure that led to General Mohammadi's death.
好了
Well.
把彼得森抓回来
Get Peterson back...
证明你是可靠的
show you're reliable,
你就会知道将得到怎样的奖赏
and you'll see what reward awaits you.
(警♥察♥)
喂
Hello.
我要你监听一部电♥话♥
I want you to place a tap on a phone.
拉敏卡西米
Ramin Ghasemi.
左转
Left here.
好 这里就行
Okay. Here's fine.
你想在这里下车 你确定
You want to get off here? Are you sure?
确定 这里是我住的街区了
Yes. This is my neighborhood now.
你在担心我吗
Are you worried about me?
睡一会儿吧 我们看看 明天总部那边会不会有新线索
Try to get some sleep. We'll see if we get any fresh leads from the office tomorrow.
如果没有呢 - 那我们就回去找卡西米
And if we don't? - We go back to Ghasemi.
你能替我保管这个吗
Will you hold on to this for me?
又是你
You again?
抓住她 - 放开我
Grab her. - Let me go.
闭嘴 - 放开我
Shut up. - Let me go.
我叫你闭嘴
I said shut up.
你干什么 - 这是什么
What are you doing? - What is this?
是什么 走吧
Eh? Let's go.
放开我
Let go of me!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
好 - 给我走 快点
Okay. - Get a move on. Go.
姑娘 你干了些什么
Girl, what have you done?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
老大
Boss,
我拿着她的手♥机♥呢 有人给她打电♥话♥
I got her phone. She's getting a call.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂 我是你叫的德士司机
Hello? It's the taxi you ordered.
你还需要德士吗 喂
Do you still want a taxi? Hello?
我觉得你要错过德士了
I think you're gonna miss your ride.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
药
The medicine.
你派人跟踪我
You had me followed.
我是派人保护你 - 我不需要你保护
I had you protected. - I don't need your protection.
我才不管你自以为需要什么
I don't give a shit what you think you need.
我们开诚布公吧 你到我的餐厅来 引起了我的注意
Let's be honest. You come to my restaurant, you turn my head,