(文件解密中)
(解密完成中)
我找到一份报告草稿
I found a draft report.
我20秒后就能确定她的位置
I'll have her location in 20 seconds.
来源未得到证实 所以还没有汇报给上级
It's from an uncorroborated source, so it didn't make it up the chain yet.
内容是什么
What's the information?
(紧急 核威胁)
她的线人报告说有机密货物
Her source reported top secret shipments
默罕马迪亲自参与其中
which Mohammadi was personally involved in.
货物会伪装成医疗器械送达
They'll arrive disguised as medical equipment
发货公♥司♥叫“波斯货运”
in a shipment from a company called "PersCargo".
应该会送到南城的一个货仓 有地址
It should arrive at a warehouse in the south of the city. There's an address.
(波斯货运)
我看她已经去过那里了
I see she's already been there.
消息来源不明
The source isn't identified.
但据她的情报显示 还有一批货
But according to her intel, there's another one arriving...
今天送达
today.
如果你有炸♥弹♥的确凿情报
If you get concrete intelligence on the bomb,
你就有了对付尤利娅的筹码
you'll have some leverage on Yulia.
把“月光”发给我 这个SIM卡是新的
Send me "Moonlight". This is a clean SIM.
你走得真早
You left early.
我去见朋友了 但她不在家
I went to meet a friend, but she wasn't home.
你和这里的其他女人不同 你很特别
You're not like the other women here. You're different.
她们情况很糟糕 真的需要这个地方
They're in rough shape. They really need this place.
你在这里的工作真了不起
What you're doing here is amazing.
凡是让这个地方陷入危险的人
And whoever puts this place in danger
良心会受到谴责
will have that on their conscience.
明白吗
Understood?
她下线了
She went offline.
她阻止了我们对治疗师所有文件的访问
She blocked our access to all of the therapist's files!
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
显然她在我们找到钥匙之前 先拿到了治疗室的笔电
Apparently, she got to her laptop before we got the chance and found the key.
所以有人在帮她
So someone's helping her.
德黑兰会有谁在帮她
Who could be helping her in Tehran?
我说的不是德黑兰
I'm not talking about Tehran.
(波斯货运)
你好
Hello.
你可以进去了 - 准备好了
You can go in. - It's ready now.
拿进去
Take it inside.
所有入口都应关闭 确保出口也关闭
All entrances should be closed. Make sure all the exits are closed too.
来 这边
Come on. Come here.
快点
Come on.
把门关上
Close the door!
我们为将军的死哀悼
We mourn the death of the General.
愿安♥拉♥将他和纯洁的伊玛目一同复活
May Allah resurrect him alongside the pure Imams.
他是个伟人
He was a great man.
虽然我们中有些人并不总是赞同他的做法
Even if some of us didn't always agree with his methods.
现在的情况并不能令我开心
Though the circumstances give me no pleasure,
但我还是会承担起他的一部分职责
I will be assuming some of his responsibilities.
这是真♥主♥的意愿 尊敬的拉里贾尼
It is as God wills it, esteemed Larijani.
卡马力兄弟
Brother Kamali,
是我建议你去见核电站检查员彼得森的
it was at my suggestion that you met with Peterson, the nuclear inspector.
目前局势敏感
The sensitivity of the situation
需要最正直
requires an officer of the highest integrity
记录良好的警官
with a proven track record.
谢谢
Thank you.
我通知他了 这次检查不得继续
I informed him that his inspection could not proceed.
他怎么回答的
How did he respond?
他坚持说应该检查
He was insistent that it should.
外国人嘛 不意外
As one would expect from a foreigner.
在我看来 我们应该授权...
In my opinion, we should authorize--
做得好 兄弟
Good work, Brother.
在外面稍等片刻 你很快会得到进一步指示
Wait outside. You'll receive your instructions shortly.
好的
Certainly.
把螺丝都拧下来 小心地放进箱子 千万小心
Unscrew the screws carefully and place them in the crate. Carefully.
这里 还有这里 你会看到的
Here and here. You'll see.
螺丝...
With the screws...
到了 他们正在处理
It's here. They're doing it now.
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
老大 搞定了
Boss! We're good.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
轻拿轻放
Nice and easy.
我们来了
We're coming.
我已鉴定并拍下了两个关键核武器部件
I've identified and photographed two critical nuclear weapon components
是他们偷运入境内的
which they've smuggled into the country.
很好 告诉她你知道多少
Great. Tell her how much you know.
这应该足以让尤利娅撤走夜枭了
That should be enough to convince Yulia to call off the Owl.
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
我得使用默罕马迪的电脑
I need access to Mohammadi's computer
来弄清他们拿到弹头还要多久
to figure out how close they are to the warhead.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我还有什么选择
What choice do I have?
我必须阻止此事
I need to stop this.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我听说你最近在下棋
I hear you've been playing chess...
将军
Checkmate.
法拉兹
Faraz?
法拉兹
Faraz?
法拉兹
Faraz?
嗨 一切可好
Hi. Is everything okay?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
出了趟门 有事必须处理
Out. There was something I had to take care of.
你知道你不接电♥话♥ 我有多担心吗
Do you have any idea how worried I was when you didn't answer my calls?
我们压力这么大
How can we live with this much pressure,
不知道哪天会被揭发 这可怎么生活啊
never knowing if today's the day we'll be exposed?
那你说怎么办
What do you suggest?
法拉兹 听我说
Faraz, listen...
我们必须远走高飞
We have to leave.
走 去哪
Leave? And go where?
离开伊朗 逃走
Leave Iran. Escape.
别无理取闹了 纳希德
Don't be ridiculous! Nahid!
我杀人了
I killed someone.
为了你
For you!
我是在保护你 笨蛋
And I'm trying to protect you. You idiot!
纳希德
Nahid...
对不起
I'm sorry...