To protect us.
我得让他们相信
I had to make them
我们要离开
believe we would go.
只有这样才能救我们
It was the only way I could save us.
救你
Save you.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你利用了我
You used me!
你利用了我的夙愿
You used my wishes...
我还以为我们真的要离开了
I really thought we were actually getting out.
但我们没有理由离开呀
But there's no reason for us to leave.
是不是
You know?
我有无数的理由要离开
There are a million reasons!
这样的生活我一秒都过不下去了
I can't live like this for another second!
每次听到敲门声我都惊恐万分
Terrified every time there's a knock at the door!
每次有车经过
Every time a car passes!
每次电♥话♥铃♥声♥响起
Every time the phone rings!
过来
Come.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
纳希德
Nahid!
跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
跟着我
Come with me.
来
Come.
看
Look.
看看外面
Look outside.
看见了吗
Do you see?
再也没人会伤害我们了
No one will hurt us anymore.
无论我们去哪
Wherever we go,
无论我们做什么
whatever we do.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你现在很安全
You're safe now.
前所未有的安全
Safer than ever.
(德黑兰市中心 秘密设施)
(德黑兰 伊♥斯♥兰♥革命卫队总部)
喂
Yes.
我们进行了交叉核对
We've run cross-checks.
没有证据表明此人与兄弟会
There's nothing to connect this man with the Brotherhood
或其他已知恐怖组织有任何关联
or any other known terrorist group.
你查过他的枪了吗
Did you check the gun?
这就是蹊跷之处
That's where it gets interesting.
这与两个月前
It matches the ballistics
一次暗♥杀♥企图中使用的武器的弹道相匹配
of a weapon fired in an assassination attempt two months ago,
意味着此人可能是犹太复国主义者的人
meaning they might be working with the Zionists.
下次午饭我请
I'm buying lunch next time.
开门
Open the door.
卡西米
Ghasemi.
我还以为你会挂彩
I would expect bruises on you.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
谁叫我朋友多呢
I have lots of friends.
彼得森看到你和摩萨德特工在一起
Peterson saw you with a Mossad agent.
莎拉是摩萨德特工
Is Sara Mossad?
如果你早知道的话 会怎么做
What would you have done if you knew?
如果我早知情…
If I had known...
我知道她去找过你
I know she came to see you.
我是去接彼得森回来的 我不知道她会去那里
I went there to bring Peterson back and I didn't know she would be there.
她现在在哪里 - 我怎么知道
Where is she now? - How should I know?
她在哪儿 - 我不知道
Where is she? - I don't know!
证明你的忠诚
Prove your loyalty.
把她找出来
Find her.
带她来见我
Bring her to me,
否则的话
or you will stay here
你就烂死在这里吧
until you rot.
听明白了
Understand?
彼得森博士 今天真是美好的一天
Dr. Peterson, this is truly a great day.
我很高兴能来到这里
Delighted to be here.
终于来了
Finally.
那天晚上的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the incident the other evening.
我当时关注的是组件的安全
My concern was for the security of the components.
博士 很高兴你安然无恙
I'm glad to see you alive, Doctor.
是吗
Are you?
请打开门
Open the door, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
Here.
要戴上这个
You will need to wear this.
我们正在模拟内爆 压缩和产量
We're modeling implosion, compression and yield.
结果令人鼓舞
The results are promising.
请这边走
Right this way, please.
组装得怎么样了
How is the assembly going?
很不错
Excellently.
干得好
Well done.
这是什么
What is this?
我们正在组装
We are working on the assembly.
老天爷啊
Oh, for fuck's sake.
我在仓库时就跟你说过
I told you at the warehouse.
这些部件来自世界各地的其他核项目
These components are coming from other nuclear programs from all over the world.
在我们考虑组装前 我先要仔细检查每一个部件
I was to scrutinize each one before we even thought about assembly.
拉里贾尼要我们立刻完成
Larijani demanded urgency.
我被告知你可能不会来这里
I was told that you might not even be coming here.
但我现在来了啊
Well, I'm here now!
而且我确信点火装置可能被破坏了
And I believe that firing set may be compromised.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know?
那个叫努里的女人 你信任的联络人
That Nouri woman. Your trusted liaison.
她去找过你
She visited you.
我不赞成在未经我同意的情况下 擅自进行这个项目的工作
I do not appreciate work being done on this project without my consent.
我并不看重你的职业自豪感
Well, your professional pride is not high on my list of priorities.
那个你称之为努里的女人 早在你出现前就已经是我计划的一部分了
The Nouri woman, as you called her, was part of my plan long before you were.
我们最优秀的人才都在这儿了
Our best people are here.
他们才不是最优秀的人才
No, they're not.
你们最优秀的人才都死了
Your best people are dead.
因为参与这个项目而被外国政♥府♥杀害
Killed by foreign governments for their involvement in this program.
你知道我来这里冒了多大的风险吗
You understand the risk I'm taking by being here?
我需要一个绝对可以信任的人 我对沙帕拉克和她丈夫都了如指掌
I needed someone I could trust absolutely. I know Shaparak. I knew her husband.
听着 她要继续运行诊断程序
Now, she is to continue running the diagnostics.
你要拆卸发射装置 完成适当的检查后才可以再安装回去
You will disassemble the firing set until the proper checks have been done.
我费了这么大劲可不是为了测试一个 无法爆♥炸♥的垃圾玩意
I did not go through all of this to test a fucking dud.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
我负责这里的运营
I have operational authority here.
我去找卡马力
I'm calling Kamali.
有没有想过为什么没人想杀你
Ever wonder why no one ever tried to kill you?
我不是告诉过你不要待在这里吗
Didn't I tell you not to stay here?
是的
You did.
需要医生吗
Do you need a doctor?
不用了
No, it's okay.
304公♥寓♥ 我来放哨
Apartment 304. I'll keep watch.
三层
Third floor.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening?
在听 我只是要先搞定这事
Yes, I... I just need to do this.
我不喜欢你这样
I don't like this.
现在请专注于任务
Focus on the mission now.
(拉兹曼德甘公园 马苏德阿巴西 帮你离开)
PARK RAZMANDEGAN. MASSOUD ABBASSI. YOUR WAY OUT.
(努里)
NOURI
快点 我们走
Hurry up. Let's go.
你是不是落了什么东西
Aren't you forgetting something?
抱歉 妈妈 我忘了带书包 - 宝贝
Oh, sorry, Mom. I forgot my bag. - My sweetheart.
快去拿
Hurry up.
什么情况
What's going on?
我还不能抓她
I couldn't move in yet.
为何不能 这个女人 有我们现在需要的情报
Why not? This woman has intel we need right now.
你会明白
You'll see.
嗨 你好吗 - 嗨 女士 你好吗
Hi, how are you? - Hello, ma'am, how are you?
就因为这个
This is why you waited?
她带着孩子呢 换做你 你会怎么做