我被这些人绑♥架♥了
I'm being held by these men.
如果你能做点什么 如果你能救…
If there's something you can do-- If you can help--
他应该是国家的囚犯
He was supposed to be a prisoner of the state,
但他现在是我们的囚犯
but he's our prisoner now.
等着吧 我们会把他的尸体 丢在阿扎迪广场正中间
Until we dump his body in the middle of Azadi Square
伪装成是你杀的他
and make it look like it was you.
别吹牛了 你疯了
Stop bragging. You're out of your mind.
怎么样了 - 还差一点
What's our status? - We're almost there.
你这个蠢货 用你的猪脑想一想 我们可以谈条件
You stupid idiot. Use that thick head of yours for a second. We can cut a deal.
我要想…
I need to think--
伊萨 如果你浪费时间 他们不光会毁了你的生活
Issa. If you waste time, they won't just destroy your life,
还会毁了你家人的 你很清楚
they'll destroy your family's life too. As you well know.
(通话已连接)
Connection established. We're connected to Ghasemi's phone.
连接已建立 我们连上卡西米的手♥机♥了
给我发一张他的照片 我要确认他没事 我等你
Send me a photo of him. I want to make sure he's okay. I'll be waiting.
挂断了
The call was disconnected.
有信息发过来
Incoming message.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以来…你知道到哪找我
You can find me-- You know where to find me.
如果你想找的话
If you want.
拉敏同意了
Ramin said yes.
和拉敏谈条件
A deal? With Ramin?
你到底怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我们能弄到武器 炸♥药♥ 我们说过的一切
We could get weapons, explosives, everything we've talked about.
不行 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
可你说过…
But you said--
我知道我们说过什么 说是一回事 但要真正去做…
I know what we said. It's one thing to talk about it, but actually doing it...
我们都有妻子 家人
We have wives, families.
我们正是为了他们 我们为他们而战
And that's who we're doing this for. We're fighting for them.
他需要去医院
He needs to go to a hospital.
你知道我们不能去该死的医院
You know we can't go to a damn hospital.
我们走吧
Let's go.
结束他的痛苦
Put him out of his misery.
(我在外面 我们跟踪拉敏)
I'M OUTSIDE. LET'S FOLLOW RAMIN.
我只会给你添麻烦 很抱歉
I only caused you trouble. And I'm sorry for that.
他说他愿意帮我们
He said he would help us.
也该有人帮忙了
About time someone did.
我们对此非常感激
We're so grateful for this.
再见
Goodbye.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
走吧
Let's go.
敢碰车门我就开枪
Touch the door and I'll shoot you.
我已经翻过你的包了
I already searched your bag.
你的枪在我这里
I have your gun.
你要为你做的一切付出代价
You're going to pay for everything you've done.