你让无辜的人在自己眼前被带走
You let innocent people be dragged away in front of your eyes
被那些恶人 你却袖手旁观
by those bisharafaan and you do nothing!
放开她
Let her go.
我做什么 怎么做是我的事
What I do and how I do it is my business.
像我这样的地位的人 情况很复杂
A man in my position, it's complicated.
你妹妹或你女儿
It could've been your sister, your daughter
也可能在街上被别人打破头
with their heads smashed in on the street.
你也会这样跟她们说
Would you tell them the same thing?
你说得对
You're right.
我有东西要给你 贾汉
I have something for you. Jahan.
车上有个袋子 去拿来
There's a bag in the car. Bring it.
我不需要向你解释情况的严重性
I don't need to explain the gravity of the situation to you.
大使和我本人已经向伊朗当局
The ambassador and myself have already expressed our outrage
表达了我们的愤慨
to the Iranian authorities.
所以我被逮捕的事公开了
So my arrest has gone public?
你的案子将得到最大程度的曝光
Your case is getting maximum exposure.
国际社会的愤怒情绪…
The level of outrage in the international--
通知我女儿了吗
Has my daughter been contacted?
据我所知 是的
As I understand it, yes.
她有回应吗 有人跟她聊过吗
Has she responded? Has someone spoken to her?
我没有相关信息 但没错
I don't have that information. But, yes.
家属施压在这种情况下很有帮助
Family pressure can be very useful in these situations.
但国际舆♥论♥已经…
But the international clamor is already taken--
如果我真做了呢
What if I did it?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
如果我真的安装了一个监控设备
What if I planted a surveillance device
想抓住伊朗人破坏AIA公♥司♥规定呢
to try and catch the Iranians in breach of AIA regulations?
彼得森博士 我强烈建议你…
Dr. Peterson, I strongly advise you--
我愿意承认我的所作所为 条件是他们放了我的同事们
And I was prepared to admit that in return for the release of my colleagues.
不行
No.
不行
No.
他们会利用这一点 来阻止终止核电站检查 长达一个世代
They would use this to end nuclear inspection for a generation.
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
因为我的行为 有些无辜的人正被关在这个监狱里
There are innocent people sitting in this jail here because of my actions.
他们还有充满意义的未来
People with full and meaningful lives ahead of them.
如果国际社会
Now, if the international community
不把确保他们的自♥由♥作为第一要务
does not act to secure their freedom as a priority,
我会不惜一切代价纠正这一点
I will do whatever it takes to make that happen.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for coming to see me.
别管我是怎么弄来的
Don't worry about how I got it.
我知道你是怎么弄来的
Oh, I know how you got it.
这里是德黑兰 要弄到点什么东西只能靠撒谎
This is Tehran. Lying is the only way to get anything here.
我只希望那些谎言不会给我们带来恶果
I just hope those lies don't come back to haunt us.
谢谢
Thank you.
给她吃两片这个药 让她镇静下来
Give her two of these to calm her.
扎哈拉 拿点水来
Zahra, bring some water.
谢谢
Thank you...
我和肚子里的孩子都谢谢你
from us both.
(探险者旅行社 提供探险和商务旅行)
法拉兹
Faraz.
亲爱的
Honey.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
只是在城里开车兜风
I just drove around the city.
夜色很美 不是吗
It's a beautiful night, isn't it?
那你一定饿了
Then you must be hungry.
跟我们来
Come with us.
我们查到了更多埃里克彼得森的信息
We dug up some more information on Eric Peterson.
他从小在南非的种族隔离中长大
He grew up in apartheid South Africa,
在当局的核项目工作
worked there for the authorities on their nuclear program
直到1980年代末
until the late '80s,
然后加入了AIA公♥司♥
then joined the AIA
亲自监督关闭了自己的核项目
and oversaw the shutdown of his own nuclear program.
他在伊朗做检查有一段时间了
He's been carrying out inspections in Iran for a while.
好 找我们国际上的朋友们核实一下
Okay, I want to check this with our international friends.
看他是否和美国人或英国人有联♥系♥
See if he has any connections with the Americans or the British.
塔玛
Tamar.
伊朗政♥府♥会利用此事彻底叫停核检查
The regime will use this to shut down nuclear inspection altogether,
这让你的任务变得尤为重要
which makes your mission all the more important.
现在向我重复一遍任务目标
Now restate the mission objectives for me.
识别走私物品并在其离开的车辆上做标记
Identify the smuggled items and tag the vehicle they leave in.
希望你这次能够成功
Let's hope you can manage it this time.
别让她影响你的工作
Don't let her affect your work.
我不在乎她怎么看我
I don't care what she thinks of me.
你应该在乎
You should care.
据卫星定位系统显示 就是这里
According to the GPS, this is the place.
我之前见过这些黑♥车♥
I've seen those black cars before.
拉敏在
Ramin's here.
有卫星画面吗 - 这就有了
Do I have a satellite feed? - Coming online now.
我认识那个人
I know that guy.
上一批运达的弹头零件就是他们接的货
They picked up the warhead parts from the previous shipment.
能确认他是谁吗
Can we ID him?
能 那是贾法尔穆萨维 高级能源工程师
Yes, that's Jaafar Musavi, a senior energy engineer.
至少说明我们找对地方了
Well, at least it means we're in the right place.
拉敏要走了
Ramin's leaving.
塔玛 你必须用信标 标记运载弹头零件的车
Tamar, you have to tag the vehicle with the warhead parts with a beacon.
等等
Wait.
第二辆车里有动静
There's activity in the second car.
我什么都看不见 - 我看见了
I can't see anything. - I have a visual.
是谁 快报告
Who is it? Report.
该死 - 你知道那是谁吗
Shit. - Do you know who that is?
知道
Yes.
他去那里做什么
What's he doing there?
他应该在监狱里才对
He's supposed to be in prison.
是那个科学家
Is that the scientist?
对 是彼得森 他能让他们得到炸♥弹♥
Yes, that's Peterson. And he can give them their bomb.