I'll wait here.
如果有危险 你就离开
If things get messy, leave.
你确定 - 百分百确定
Are you sure? - 100%.
我们到了
We're in position.
能看到目标吗 - 能看到
You have a visual? - Affirmative.
行动方案
Course of action?
我们等拉敏把人带出来 然后给他来个突然袭击
We wait for Ramin to bring him out, and then surprise him.
伊萨
Issa!
有两队人正赶来
Two units en route.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我们在塞帕无线电频道截获消息
We picked up something on Sepah radio channels.
有一队人正赶往你们那里
There's a team on its way to your location.
什么 怎么可能
What? How?
卡马力
Kamali?
不可能 我们把他关起来时 把他的手♥机♥也拿走了
Can't be. We left him without his phone.
再说了 把他关起来后 我们才知道拉敏要去哪
And anyway, we took him out before we knew where Ramin was headed.
那就是卡西米出♥卖♥♥♥了他的朋友
Then Ghasemi's selling out his friend.
还多久到 - 九分钟
How long? - Nine minutes.
我们必须进去 - 从后门进去
We have to go in. - We'll use the rear entrance.
你居然还待在这地方
You're still hanging around here.
我是你的话 至少都换四个地儿了
If I were you, I would have changed location at least four times.
你一个人来的
You're alone?
我们单独来解决这事吧
It's just me and you.
你带武器了
You're armed?
你没说不能带枪
You didn't say not to bring a gun.
塞帕越来越近了
Sepah's getting closer.
给我照亮一下
Give me some light here.
把枪扔过来
Toss it over here.
别激动…
Easy...
我们还没见过面
We haven't met.
我是拉敏
I'm Ramin.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我受宠若惊
Flattered.
找到目标了吗
Have you located the target?
这里简直是个迷宫 还在找路
This place is a labyrinth.
你这个叛徒
You're a traitor!
又来了
Here we go again with this talk...
你说我是坏人 你来评评理
You tell me. I'm the bad one.
我绕过制裁为我的同胞们提供食物 药品
I go around the sanction to provide food, medicine,
物品 这样他们就不会受苦 而你说我是坏人
goods for my people so they don't suffer, and I'm the bad one?
你做了什么 - 我们奋力反抗
What do you do? - We resist!
塞帕就在你们上方
Sepah's right on top of you.
命都没了 怎么反抗
How can you resist when you're dead?
他说得对
He's right.
你知道他会把你送回当局去吗
You know he'll return you to the regime.
这可是笔赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥ 对吧
A profitable business, isn't it?
也许这是我最不糟糕的选择
Maybe it's my least worst option.
我以生命发誓
I swear on my life.
我会给你提供护照
I will provide you with a passport,
房♥子
a house,
车 甚至口袋里的钱 但你必须出国
a car, even money in your pocket, but you will have to go overseas.
不能再待在这里了 - 别胡说八道了
You can't stay here anymore. - Don't talk nonsense.
你知道我想要什么 - 我会确保你的安全
You know what I want. - I guarantee your safety.
离开祖国 我疯了吗 - 我保证你会安然无恙
Leaving my homeland? Am I crazy? - I'll guarantee it.
作为朋友向你保证
As your friend.
快走…
Go! Go!
塞帕来了
Sepah is here!
你引他们来的 混♥蛋♥ - 不是…
You brought them! Motherfucker! - No, no.
待在原地别动
Stay right there!
马吉德进去 剩下的人守着大门
Majid, the rest of you, watch the gate.
快走…
Move it! Move it!
坐在地板上 给我坐下
Sit on the floor. Sit!
坐下
Sit!
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我们该走了
We should go.
博士 请跟我走
Come with me, Doctor.
快走 - 塞帕 不许动
Move! - Freeze, Sepah!
塞帕 不许动 蹲下…
Freeze! Sepah! Get down! Get down!
还有其他人吗
Is there anyone here?
等等
Wait.
你们待在这儿
You stay here.
不想死就照她说的做
Do what she tells you if you don't want to die.
求求你 别开枪
Please, don't shoot!
你是谁 在这儿干什么
Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?
我是谁
Who am I?
我就是那个在这破地方当清洁工 赚的钱却少得可怜的傻瓜
I'm the fool who gets paid nothing to be the janitor in this dump.
没人告诉我会有人开枪
Nobody said anything about shooting!
工作描述里可没说
That wasn't in the job description!
我正要开货车离开这里
I'm just gonna get my van and get out of here!
别动
Don't move!
那是什么声音 那里面什么情况
What's that noise? What's happening back there?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们走
Let's go.
上车
Get in the car.
快进去
Get in!
科学家在我们手上
We have the scientist.
他的情况如何
What's his condition?
极度震惊 略有轻伤
He's in shock. Minor injury.
我们会发送一个安全地址
We're sending you a safe location.
马上去那里 塔米尔 我们准备撤离
Make your way there immediately. We'll prepare for exfil. Tamir.
把这个给他
Give him this.
用手压住
Keep your hand there.
你们要带我去哪里 - 别出声
Where are you taking me? - Be quiet.
你要怎样 开枪打我 用刀捅我
What are you gonna do? You gonna shoot me, stab me?
我才不怕呢
I don't fucking care.
你们根本不知道我经历了什么 一无所知
You've no idea what I've been through, not the vaguest notion.
我不是一块该死的肉
I'm not a fucking piece of meat.
你们是摩萨德的人
You're Mossad.
他居然知道希伯来语的发音
He knows what Hebrew sounds like.
该受到表彰
Give him a medal.
不是希伯来语出♥卖♥♥♥了你们 而是你们做事讲求无情的效率
It's not the Hebrew. It's the ruthless efficiency.
穆萨维在城外的仓库给你看了什么
What did Musavi show you at the warehouse outside of town?
我没告诉任何人 你是怎么知道的
I didn't tell anyone about that. How did you know?
他给你看了什么
What was he showing you?
他想让我识别一个…部件 一个工程部件
He wanted me to identify a-- a component, a piece of engineering.
核装置的一部分
Part of a nuclear device?
有可能是 对
It could have been. Yes.
他们答应给你什么好处
What did they offer?
他们说如果我在这件事上帮助当局
They said that if I helped the regime with this,
对我有好处
it would be good for me.
我告诉他们我不会因勒索而就范
I told them I would not be blackmailed.
他们是需要你更多的帮助吗 - 我不知道
Did they want more help from you? - I don't know.
他们知道那东西是什么
They knew what they had.
也许他们只是想看看 我会同意帮他们什么忙
Maybe they just wanted to see what I'd agree to.
这里有急救箱吗
Is there a first aid kit here?
请坐
Have a seat.
我去跟上级汇报情况
I'll go report to the office.
让我看看
Let me see it.
不用 我没事…
No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
拜托 我就看看
Please, I'm just looking.
抱歉…
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
都结束了
It's over.
我们要你们 带他去特拉维夫 做完整的汇报
We need you to get him to Tel Aviv for a full debrief.
有什么我们该知道的吗
Anything we should know?
关于他 有几件事我们还不清楚
There's a couple of things we're still not clear on about him.
(埃里克维克多彼得森 南非)
他参与了1980年代以色列的核项目
He was involved in the Israeli nuclear program in the '80s.
我们得知道他跟伊朗人说了什么
We need to know what he's told the Iranians.
还有一件事
And there's something else.
是关于你的特工的
About your agent.