关于昨晚的安全漏洞事件
About the security breach last night.
如果和默罕马迪将军殉难有关
If it's connected to General Mohammadi's martyrdom,
那么…
then...
是
Yes.
想必你觉得自己有一定责任吧
You must feel a measure of responsibility.
所以我很想用一下将军的电脑
Which is why I'd be grateful for access to the general's computer.
现在太晚了
It's too late now.
他们向我保证 今天之内 就能找出叛徒手♥机♥的信息
I'm assured we'll have the traitor's phone profile by the end of the day.
我有另一项任务要交给你
I have another task for you.
最适合你的 坐
One you're uniquely well suited for. Sit down.
我跟你说过 我父亲非常尊敬你
I've told you how much my father revered you.
你是第一批因英勇 荣获征服者勋章的人之一
One of the first recipients of the Fath Medal, for bravery.
他总是说从没见过比你更爱国的人
He always used to say he never met a greater patriot than you.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago now.
但那是个光荣的时代
But a glorious time.
当时这个国家和人♥民♥如此团结
The country was so united, the people so unified.
我们为默罕马迪哀悼 但他已经不行了
We mourn Mohammadi, but he was compromised,
被贸易和奢华生活的甜头腐化了
tainted by a commerce and a taste for luxury.
革命的力量在于
The strength of the Revolution lies
它能够以像你这样的人为榜样来自我延续
in its ability to renew itself in the image of men like you.
忠心耿耿的人
Men of unquestioning loyalty,
可以在其他国家面前成为代表
who could become its face to the rest of the world.
比如昨天处理彼得森那件事
Like with Peterson yesterday...
这又是另一个你最适合
Which is another reason you are perfect
这项重要任务的原因
for this important task.
但我们首先必须搞定彼得森博士
But first we need to take care of Dr. Peterson.
彼得森博士
Dr. Peterson,
安全理事会已下令 你们今天可以继续检查
the security council has decreed that your inspection will proceed today.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I'm grateful.
但你们的工作一结束 就要立刻离开伊朗 明白吗
But once your work is done, you will leave Iran immediately, yeah?
再见 博士
Goodbye, Doctor.
你就当这是秘密警♥察♥的直觉吧
Call it a secret policeman's instinct,
但我认为我们最好不要再见面了
but I think it's best that we don't meet again.
再见
Goodbye.
首先
First...
杏仁曲奇
Almond cookies
加了藏红花和玫瑰水的
with saffron and rosewater.
你需要补充能量
You need energy.
别见外
Don't be shy.
这是我已故妻子的食谱
This was my late wife's recipe.
拉敏卡西米在那里面
Ramin Ghasemi is in there.
他一周来这里三次 见那些有求于他的人
He comes here three times a week to hold an audience.
凡是想跟他做生意的人都知道
Anyone who wants to do business with him knows.
默罕马迪明智地选择了他
Mohammadi chose him wisely.
他非常适合这个工作
He's perfect for this.
你觉得他知道把什么带进了这个国家吗
Do you think he knows what he's bringing into the country?
你把曲奇渣弄得座位上到处都是
You're getting crumbs all over my seats.
抱歉
Sorry.
你去接近他 找到货
Get close. Find the shipment.
他是你活命的机会
He's your chance.
开始吧
Shall we?
早 - 早 先生
Morning. - Morning, sir.
杰茜呢
Where's Jessie?
她很快就下来 - 好
She'll be down in a minute. - Okay.
别跟我们争吵
Don't argue with us!
这是个伊♥斯♥兰♥国家
It's an Islamic country!
这是什么 蒙起来
What is it? Cover it!
别说话
Don't talk!
一个字都别说
Don't say a word!
这是个穆♥斯♥林♥国家
This is a Muslim country!
很高兴见到你
Nice seeing you.
拉敏 你答应过我的
Ramin, you promised me!
我不明白我为什么要来这里
I don't understand why I came here.
伊萨 - 你是政♥府♥的傀儡
Issa! - You are a puppet of the regime!
你不是朋友 - 伊萨 别紧张
You are not a friend! - Issa, relax.
你是一条狗 - 放松点
You are a dog! - Relax.
伊萨
Issa!
保重
Be careful.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
小姐 请等等 - 卡西米
Miss. Please wait. - Ghasemi?
你认识我
You know me?
我知道外面有很多人在受苦
I know people are suffering out there
而你只想着赚钱
and all you can think about is making money.
岂有此理 我不在乎钱
Is that any way to talk? I don't care about the money.
拉敏
Ramin.
瓦希德 给我们一点时间 我会替你摆平的
Vahid, give us a minute. I'll take care of it for you.
你代表谁
Who do you speak for?
我朋友病了
My friend is sick.
我们买♥♥不到这种药 或类似的药
We can't get this, or medicines like it.
我们几乎填不饱肚子
And we barely have enough to eat.
我听说你能帮我
I was told you could help me.
所以你能吗
So can you?
还是说你有更重要的事要做
Or have you got more important things to do?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莎拉
Sara.
不如你坐下来跟我一起吃饭吧
Why don't you sit and eat with me?
我请客 拿个菜单来 谢谢
My treat. Can we get a menu? Thank you.
我们可以聊聊你朋友的问题
We can talk about your friend's problem.
别见外 坐
Don't be shy. Sit.
(伊朗 纳坦兹 核电站)
倒回一步 再测一遍前两项
Go back one. Run the first two again.
好
Okay.
你能靠后些吗
Why don't you back up?
拜托 我这边在工作呢 - 嘿…
Please, I'm trying to work here. - Hey, hey.
什么 - 冷静点
What? - Calm down.
冷静 - 你说什么
Chill out. - What are you talking about?
别叫我冷静
Don't tell me to be calm.
(火警报♥警♥器)
彼得森博士
Dr. Peterson.
你因密谋反对伊朗伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国而被捕
You're under arrest for conspiring against the Islamic Republic of Iran.
东西给我
Give it to me.
带走
Take them.
我曾在美国留学
I studied in America.
回国后 我意识到…
When I came back, I realized...
人们不必这样生活的
people don't have to live this way.
美国就是导致人们这样生活的原因
America is the reason people live like this.
你才是原因
You're the reason.
囤积人们需要的物资 好高价出♥售♥
Hoarding things people need so you can sell it for the highest price.
你知道有多少女人 孩子饿肚子吗
You know how many women go hungry? How many children?
你知道把这样的药弄到这个国家 要花多少钱吗
Do you know what it costs to bring something like this into this country?
要冒多大风险
The risks you have to take?
当你被人掐住喉咙时 你根本不会去想做慈善
When there is a boot on your throat, the last thing you think about is charity.
只会想着活下去
There is only survival.
为了那些买♥♥得起的人
For the ones who can afford it.
世界就是如此 我也希望它不是这样
This is the world. I wish it was different.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
明天再来
Come back tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
你不是想要我帮忙吗 明天再来
Don't you want my help? Come back tomorrow.
她也有问题
She's got questions too.
你比这个城市里一半的男人更有种
Your balls are bigger than half of the men in this city.
谢谢
Thank you.
那明天见
So I'll see you tomorrow?
他把每一批货都记在一个本子上
He keeps a record of every shipment in a notebook.
你能弄到吗
Can you get to it?
可能需要点时间
Might take time.
但既然我们无法再进入默罕马迪的电脑了
But since we can't access Mohammadi's computer again,
这是最佳方案
this is our best shot.
好
Okay.
你打算怎么弄到
And how are you going to do that?
你的头巾呢
Where is your headscarf?