剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
You were a dentist in Taiwan,
-可是... -妈妈
- but-- - Oh, Mother.
不过是表达方式不同
Well, potato, potato.
你周日会去看比赛吗
You going to the match on Sunday?
小香肠 我去不了 抱歉
Oh, sausage, I can't. I'm sorry.
我一直想纹文身
I've been wanting to get a tattoo,
所以我要去见一位专家 如果我讨厌文身 他可以洗掉
so I'm meeting with a specialist who can remove it if I hate it.
但那天我见了蒂什
But I did see Tish the other day.
她告诉了我比赛的赢家 你想知道吗
She told me who's gonna win the game. Do you wanna know?
我已经受够了蒂什该死的预测
I have had more than enough of Tish's bloody predictions
这辈子都不想再听了 非常感谢
to last me a lifetime, thank you very much.
但是请帮我转告她 她是个利用人们弱点的江湖骗子
But please do tell her that she's a fraud that preys on people's weaknesses.
她说你会这么说
That's exactly what she said you'd say.
两位还需要什么吗
Anything else, ladies?
我想给我女儿点一份心灵的平静
I'd just like some peace of mind for my daughter.
给她这代人都点一份
And all of her generation.
他们的日子可真苦呀 夜不能寐 烦恼着
Must be awful for 'em, lying awake at night haunted
衣食无忧的生活
by how fucking easy they've had it.
要我的命吧
Fucking hell.
我们直接买♥♥单吧 谢谢你 梅
We'll just have the bill. Thank you, Mae.
那边的几位先生已经买♥♥好了
It's been taken care of by these gentlemen.
我们只是想要感谢你为俱乐部所做的一切
We just wanted to thank you for everything you've done for the club.
是 你对球队的爱和关怀令人鼓舞
Yeah. The love and care you have for the team is inspiring.
就像我们从未有过的母亲
Kind of like the mother we never had.
好奇怪 因为我就像她从未有过的母亲
That's weird. 'Cause I'm like the mother she's never had.
那看来你是我们从未有过的外婆
I guess that makes you like the grandmother we never had.
这话说得不对
No, it doesn't.
你这张嘴怎么回事
Why would you say that?
我只想表达友善
I was trying to be nice.
我和你说过吗 我在学...
Did I tell you? I'm learning to--
那叫什么来着 滑板
What's it called? Skateboard.
你是说滑板
Do you mean skateboard?
-对...滑板 真的 -你水平好吗
- Yeah, yeah. Skateboard. Really. - You any good?
以后会好的
Will be.
所以你确实觉得好笑
So you do laugh.
但是看到43页才第一次笑出来
But you don't do it until page 43?
而且都不算是大笑
And it wasn't even a big laugh.
更像是鼻子大声呼气 哼了一下
That was more of a loud nose breath. An exhale.
嘿 特伦特 我知道如今 人们对警♥察♥的意见有分歧
Hey, Trent. Look, I know folks are divided on the actual police these days,
但所有人类都反对管别人怎么笑的警♥察♥
but all human beings are opposed to the laugh police.
是 没错 抱歉
Yeah. Yes, sorry.
对
Yeah.
我只希望你喜欢这书
I just want you to like it.
我不烦你了
I'll leave you be.
-晚安 特伦特 -晚安
- Good night, Trent. - Good night.
(《拉索方式》 特伦特克里姆著)
等待是值得的
Worth the wait.
无论周日的结果如何 我都希望你知道 我为你自豪
Whatever happens on Sunday, I want you to know I'm proud of you.
你今年的所有辛苦训练
All the work you've put in this year.
对 是 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, thanks.
还有 也多谢你的帮助 你知道的
And thank you for your help too, you know.
你激励我 鼓舞我
For motivating me, encouraging me.
我生活中年长的男性没有这样帮过我
I haven't really had that from the older men in me life.
这是真话 哥们 谢谢你
Real talk, man. Thank you.
听着 我知道你对基莉有各种感觉
And look, I know you've got a lot of feelings for Keeley.
我只希望那不会影响我们的友谊
I just hope none of that shit ever gets in the way of our friendship.
是 对 不会的 我也希望
Yeah. No, yeah, me too, yeah.
好
Good.
那就好
That's good.
因为我和基莉又开始联♥系♥了
'Cause me and Keeley started talking again.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对 慢慢来
Yeah. Just easing into it.
但她是女人 所以 你永远不知道会怎样 对吧
But she is a woman, so you never know, right?
你们俩还没有正式复合
It's nothing official between the two of you?
这...
Well--
没有 但正在进行中
No, but it's happening.
我想告诉你是因为不希望你受伤 所以...
I wanted you to know 'cause I don't want you to get hurt, so...
我觉得你退让是最好的选择
I think it's best if you just step aside.
不
No.
“不”是什么意思
What the fuck do you mean, "no"?
如果你们没有正式复合 那我就不会退让
I mean, if the two of you ain't official, then I ain't steppin' aside.
为什么
Why not?
因为我心里知道我和基莉注定会在一起
'Cause I know in my heart that me and Keeley are meant to be together.
滚一边去 你是个孩子
Fuck off. You're a child.
你才滚一边 你是个多毛老混♥蛋♥
You fuck off. You're a hairy old prune.
别忘了 最先和她在一起的是我
Don't forget, I was with her first.
对 最后和她在一起的是我
Yeah, well, I was with her last.
已经是一年前了 哥们
It's been a year, mate.
已经过了一个月了 哥们
It's been a month, mate.
她那个被泄露的视频是为我拍的
That video of her that got leaked, she made that for me.
我准备好谈那件事了
I'm ready to talk about it now.
我决定卖♥♥掉俱乐部
I've decided to sell the club.
如果你走 我也走
If you go, I go.
其实还有一个选择
There is another option.
我们都留下
We both stay.
泰德 你需要回到儿子身边 我尊重这一点
I respect that you need to go home to your son, Ted.
但我只希望你再考虑一下 也许这里是你的家
But I just want you to consider the possibility that this is your home.
亨利可以来这里居住 去全世界顶尖的学校就读
Henry can come and live here and go to one of the best schools in the world
享受在异国生活而改变人生的体验
and enjoy the life-changing experience of being in another country.
米歇尔可以来这里教书
Michelle can come here and teach,
拿到各种资格 再回家当部门主管
get fully qualified and go home as a department head.
希金斯说如果我卖♥♥了球队的49%
Higgins has said, if I sell 49% of the team,
我就有足够的钱 把你变成英超最高薪的教练之一
I can afford to make you one of the highest-paid coaches in the league.
我知道人们会说我疯了 但...
I know people will say I'm crazy, but...
我觉得即使那样 基于你对球队的贡献 我依然没有给够你薪水
I still think I'd be underpaying you for what you mean to this club.
拜托 你愿意留下吗
Would you please stay?
这种时候 你应该说 你需要考虑一下 而我说
This is the part when you say you need to sleep on it and I say,
“噢 是 当然”
"Oh, yes, of course."
然后我们明天继续做一样的事
And then we do exactly the same thing tomorrow.
你已经知道答案了 对吗
You already know your answer, don't you?
-对的 -我知道
- I do, yeah. - I know.
但我不得不争取一下
I just had to try.
是
Right.
那么 说定了
Well, that's settled then.
我们都走
Both go.
我在想我应该出国旅游
You know, I was thinking I should travel abroad.
来一场《美食 祈祷和恋爱》旅游
Eat, Pray, Love style, right?
《喝酒 睡觉和做♥爱♥》比较准确
Well, more like Drink, Sleep, Fuck.
我的天
Fucking hell.
他没事
He's fine.
好吧 你们要解释一下吗
All right. You gonna tell me what happened?
你们是阻止强盗抢劫了吗
Did you stop a mugging?
从失火的大楼里救出狗狗
Rescue some puppies from a burning building?
你想说吗
Do you wanna?
你先
After you.
-我们为你打架了 -什么
- We got in a fight about you. - You what?
我们互殴 为了争谁能和你在一起
We got in a fistfight over who gets to be with you.
我们想:“我们是原始人吗 ”
We just thought, "What are we, Neanderthals?"
对 我们不是 所以我们想出了更好的主意
Yeah, and we're not. So we came up with a better idea.
拜托别说出口
Please don't say it.
应该由你选
You should just pick.
你选择想和我们中的谁在一起
You pick which one of us you want to end up with.
然后那就是答案
And then, that's that.
-简简单单 -易如反掌
- Bish-bash-bosh. - Bob's your uncle.
所以我可以选呀
So, I get to choose?
-对 -就是这样
- Yeah. - Pretty much.
-我们是白♥痴♥ -对...
- We're fucking idiots. - Yep, yep, yep.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
你仍在训练
Well, you're still in training,
但你可以看着我吃烤肉串
but you can watch me eat a kebab.
我要吃鸡肉
I'm having chicken.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表