剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
(历史起源 村庄屠夫)
(精品饼干)
(营业中)
驾
Mush!
(雅典品味)
这才叫咖啡 够浓的
Now, that's a cup of coffee. It's strong.
但很不错
Good though.
我有份礼物要给你
I got you something.
我爱礼物
I love somethings.
这是什么呀
What is this?
《理智与情感》 我爱这本书
Sense and Sensibility. I love this book.
不过更爱电影版
I loved the movie more though.
等等 这是初版之类的吗
Wait, is this, like, a first edition or something?
-对 而且是签名了的 -不
- Yep. And it's signed. - No.
“基莉 加油 妹子 简奥斯丁”
"Keeley, you go girl! Jane Austen."
你是毁了一件无价的文物 只为了逗我一笑
Did you destroy a priceless artifact just to make me laugh?
第一 它不是无价的 实际上非常昂贵
One, it wasn't priceless. It was actually very expensive.
第二 我很爱吃醋 我不想你把这书转送给别人
Two, I can get very jealous, and I hate the idea of you regifting that.
第三 不是我做的 都是她的错
And three, no, I didn't. That is all her.
她真的希望你“加油” 所以 妹子 你最好加油
And she really wants you to "go girl," so, you better go girl.
我会加油的 你等着看
I'll go. Watch me.
来 谢谢你
Come here. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
(欧拉餐厅)
嗨 辛迪 你好吗 好
Hey, Cindy. How are you? Good.
兄弟 你好吗 一切都好
How you doing, brother? You okay?
-早上好 法丽达 -早啊 山姆
- Good morning, Faridah. - Morning, Sam.
好的 我有个请求
Okay. I have a favor to ask.
周五晚上有空位吗
Do we have an open table on Friday night?
你不是说笑啊 没有
You're being serious? No.
餐厅接下来几个月都订满了 等候名单是我们骗人的
The restaurant is booked for months. The waiting list is a lie we tell people.
好吧 我们有一位非常特别的客人要来 所以我得开个后门
Okay. We have a very special guest coming, so I need a "Ray Liotta" for one.
我会处理的...
I'll take care of it, take care of it.
你最棒了
You're the best.
-好的 谢谢 -去你的
- Okay. Thank you. - Fuck you!
失陪一下
If you will excuse me.
-这边有什么问题吗 -不知道
- Is everything okay in here? - I don't know.
-这边有什么问题吗 -没有 主厨
- Is everything okay in here? - Yes, Chef!
-一切都安好 -那你刚才和谁说话
- Everything's fine. - So who were you talking to?
-布林达巴罗 -她刚才来过
- Brinda Barot. - And was she here?
没有 小傻瓜
No, poo poo head.
一艘难民船要靠岸
A refugee boat's coming in,
我们的内政大臣要遣返他们
and our home secretary wants to send them away.
-她为什么要那么做 -因为她是魔鬼
- Why would she do that? - Because she's the devil.
-对吧 -对 主厨
- Right? - Yes, Chef!
好了 听着 布林达巴罗的确很糟
Okay, listen. Brinda Barot sucks for sure,
但是 希米 一大早就这么愤怒不好
but, Simi, it's way too early to be this angry.
也许你该重新开始喝咖啡 这对你的心脏有好处
Maybe you should start drinking coffee again. It's better for your heart.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
是要给某足球杂♥志♥拍照
Is there a photo shoot for Footballer Passion Project Magazine,
什么的吗
or something?
不 我只是来看看 确保一切安好
No, I just stopped by to make sure everything was okay.
一切很完美
Everything is perfect.
那这些勺子呢
What about the spoons?
不匹配
They don't match.
山姆 只要东西好吃 也的确好吃 没人会在乎勺子
Samuel, if the food is good, which it is, no one cares about the spoons.
-对吗 -对 主厨
- Am I right? - Yes, Chef!
你知道 我父亲周末要来
You know, just... My father is coming this weekend.
所以 该死的 我只是... 我希望一切都完美无瑕
So-- Fuck. And I just-- I want everything to be perfect.
他大老远从尼日利亚过来
He's coming all the way from Nigeria.
前提是这贱♥人♥让他入境
If this bitch lets him in.
(巴罗说“不” 内政大臣拒收难民)
足球教练
第三季第七集
好了 小伙子们 集中注意
All right, fellas, focus up here.
罗伊现在将把灯光调暗
Right about now, Roy's gonna make things dark...
这样彼尔德教练就能 带来智慧的亮光 教练 请
so that Coach Beard here can shed some light. Coach.
在1974年世界杯上
At the 1974 World Cup,
荷兰这个小国横空出世
the tiny country of the Netherlands came out of nowhere
一路打入世界杯决赛
and made it all the way to the World Cup Final,
与主场球队较量 也就是 被广泛看好的德国队
playing the home team, heavily favored Germany.
德国球员连球都没碰到时 那些荷兰嬉皮士们就得分了
Those Dutch hippies scored before the Germans even touched the ball.
对 但荷兰队输了比赛
Yeah, but Holland lost that game.
正确 可是在过程中 他们赢得了全球球迷们的心
Correct. But along the way, they won the hearts of fans all around the world
他们踢球的方式...让我斗胆说 踢球的哲学...叫做“全攻全守”
with a style of play-- dare I say, a philosophy-- called Total Football.
巧的是 你们的教练在上周
Which, coincidentally, Coach dreamed up
在与烧烤酱有关的幻象中 也梦见了这种战术
in a barbecue-sauce-related hallucination just last week.
是真的 但是 嘿 重点不是我 请继续绽放你的光彩
No, it's true. But hey, it's not about me. Go on, keep shining.
那支球队的最佳球员
The best player on that team
和全攻全守战术的教父是这个家伙
and the godfather of Total Football was this guy.
有人告诉我他是谁
Can anyone tell me who this is?
是《还不快走》的蒂姆罗宾逊
That's Tim Robinson from I Think You Should Leave.
不 这是荷兰传奇足球球员约翰克罗夫
No. It is Dutch football legend, Johan Cruyff.
发音应该是克鲁伊夫
It's pronounced Cruijff.
抱歉 凭借全攻全守
My apologies. With Total Football,
-约翰克鲁伊夫 -这次对了
- Johan Cruijff... - That's it.
让他的小球队阿贾克斯 连续赢下了三个欧洲冠军
...took his small club Ajax to three straight European titles.
他之后成为教练 一开始在阿贾克斯
Now, he later became a coach, first at Ajax,
然后把全攻全守带到了巴塞罗那
and then he took Total Football to Barcelona,
在那里连续四年赢得西班牙冠军杯
where he won the Spanish championship four years in a row.
那支球队的一个关键人物是勤奋
Now a central cog of that team was an industrious
但又富有天分的中场队员 名叫乔塞普瓜迪奥拉
but brilliant midfielder named Josep Guardiola.
也就是佩普
AKA Pep.
看那头秀发
Look at that head of hair.
上帝必须夺走那个
God had to take it away
作为平衡 你懂吧
just to balance things out, you know?
佩普也成为了教练 改善他自己版本的全攻全守
Pep became a coach as well, honing his own version of Total Football
他把战术带到了巴塞罗那和拜仁慕尼黑
that he took to Barcelona and Bayern Munich,
最终去了我们的大白鲸曼城队
eventually landing at our great white whale, Manchester City.
他在那里短暂地给一位 天才年轻球员当过教练
Where he briefly coached a very talented young player...
直至那个帅哥蠢材离开球队 去拍真人秀
until that beautiful dum-dum quit to go do a reality show.
我错过了大好机会
I was robbed!
全攻全守的重点是持续移♥动♥ 球员不再守着一个位置
Total Football is about constant movement. Players are no longer in set positions.
防守可以进攻 进攻可以防守
Defenders are free to attack. Attackers are trusted to defend.
重要的是冒险和支持队友的选择
It's about taking risks and supporting each other's choices.
就像你的朋友穿了新衣服 走出他的舒适区
Like when your friend wears something new and outside his comfort zone,
大家没有视而不见 而是夸赞他
and instead of ignoring it, everybody pays him a compliment.
对了 帽子很帅 艾什
By the way, great hat, Ash.
对
Oh, yeah.
-很好看 -对 很衬他的脸型
- It's pretty sweet. - Yeah, it frames his face nicely.
就是如此 全攻全守在于放下包袱
Exactly. Total Football is about letting go of your baggage
信任直觉
and trusting your intuition.
是爵士 是摩城风格 是麦梅特 平特 是爱因斯坦
It's jazz. It's Motown. It's Mamet. It's Pinter. It's Einstein.
是胶囊咖啡 是女神卡卡
It's Keurig. It's Gaga!
是我母亲自豪地把她的按♥摩♥棒♥ 放在床头柜上
It's my mother proudly displaying her vibrator on the bedside table!
是解开社会和你们对自己的禁锢
It's about throwing off the constraints put upon you by society and by yourselves!
我们都知道足球就是生命
We all know football is life.
但是美丽的生命
But a beautiful life...
(足球就是生命)
就是全攻全守
is Total Football.
很好 信你的没错
That's good. That's you right there.
大家为教练鼓掌
Give it up, that's Coach.
好了 我希望大家了解
All right, fellas, we wanted y'all to know
全攻全守的一点历史
a little bit about the history of Total Football,
因为我们从现在开始就用这个战术
because that's what we're gonna start playing here.
什么 不...等等 什么
What? No. No, wait. What?
哎 把眉头松开 换成微笑 因为我们就这么定了
Oi! You turn those frowns upside down 'cause we're fucking doing this.
我们要死命地训练 然后几个月后
We're gonna drill it, we're gonna train it and then in a couple of months,
我们就带着全攻全守上赛场
we're taking Total Football to the fucking pitch.
不 其实这周六对阿森纳时就要用
No, actually we're gonna do it this Saturday against Arsenal.
-那太疯狂了 -不 可以的
- Well, that's fucking mental. - No, it'll be fine.
都闭嘴
Hush your butts!
闭嘴 就这样办 拜托
Hush your butt! Let's go. come on.
不...淡定 不会有事的 我不想听
No, no, no. Cool it. It's gonna be fine. I don't wanna hear it.
-就这样 拜托 -还没闭嘴
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表