剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
我完全理解
I totally get it.
-我觉得她不理解 -对 我觉得她不理解
- I just don't think she does. - No. I don't think she got it.
该死的基莉琼斯
Keeley fucking Jones.
该死的珊迪费恩
Shandy fucking Fine?
我的天 我不知道你在做这个
Oh, my God! I didn't know you were doing this.
我不知道你有盖过屁♥股♥的短裙
I didn't know you owned a skirt that covered your whole arse.
喂 你借过许多条 但一条都没还给我
Oi, you borrowed and never returned many of those skirts.
我以后也不会还了
And I never will.
和你 姐♥妹♥们♥一起住的好处之一
One of the perks of living with you and the girls.
-姐♥妹♥们♥ 她们怎么样 克洛伊呢 -和足球球员结婚了
- The girls! How are they? How's Chloe? - Married a footballer.
-艾玛呢 -和足球球员结婚了
- And Emma? - Married a footballer.
那你呢
And what about you?
和足球球员结婚了 和足球球员离婚了
Married a footballer, divorced a footballer.
现在我回来做这个了
And now I'm back here doing this.
但别光说我 我在《名利场》看到你了
But enough about me. I saw you in Vanity Fair.
衣冠整齐 我哭了
Fully clothed. And I cried.
我真为你自豪 宝贝 我们都是
I'm so proud of you, babe. We all are.
为我自豪 为什么
Proud of me? Why?
因为你靠自己熬出头了
'Cause you made it out all by yourself.
是什么气味
What is that smell?
抱歉 羊粪便
Apologies, lamb droppings
是自然界最不悦人的气味之一
are one of nature's most unpleasant aromas.
还好科莱丽丝已经超过30天大了
Just be grateful Clarice here is over 30 days old.
一周前 它的粪便看起来像酸黄的牙膏
A week ago, her poop looked like sour, yellow toothpaste.
不...别扫
No, no. Don't try and sweep it.
你得像寿司一样捡起来 否则会抹开
No, you gotta pick it up like sushi or it'll smear.
我曾和足球球员结婚
I was married to a footballer.
没错 谢谢 亲爱的
That's it. Cheers, babe.
-嗨 基莉 -是
- Hey, Keeley. - Yes?
吉米和我觉得夜店感觉太空旷
Jimmy and I think the club feels too empty.
对 应该感觉到处是人才对
Yeah, it should feel totally packed.
我们能再请100个龙套演员吗
I mean, can we get maybe another 100 extras?
现在 100个
A hundred more, right now?
对
Yeah.
你可以在后期加个频闪效果
You could just add a strobe effect to the post
让人们在镜头前走来走去
and let people cross close to camera.
那样感觉会像有很多人
It'll feel really packed,
你也不用额外花钱
and you won't have to spend any more money.
-我喜欢这点子 -就这么做
- I love that. - Let's do that.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
看看你 简直是在掌管拍摄
Look at you. Basically running the shoot.
也许有天我能像你一样熬出头
Maybe one day I'll make it out like you did.
是
Yeah.
(西汉姆想纳扎瓦于旗下)
你好 母亲
Hello, Mother.
天啊 亲爱的 听到你的声音真高兴
Oh, my God, darling, I'm so pleased to hear your voice.
我昨晚梦见你被杀害了
I dreamt last night that you'd been murdered.
不 我人还在
No, still here.
等等 你为什么在酒店房♥间
Wait, why are you in a hotel room?
你不是要去什么三天
I thought you were meant to be on some three-day,
灵修养生营吗
spiritual camping retreat.
是的 但我不会在那里过夜
I am. I'm not sleeping out there.
太多星星了
Far too many stars.
我总觉得它们都在看我
I keep thinking they're all staring at me, you know.
不 但你听我说 我有激动人心的消息
No, but listen. I've got some exciting news for you.
那天我和蒂什聊了聊
I spoke to Tish the other day,
她同意考虑和你见面
and she's agreed to consider meeting with you.
天啊 你的通灵师当真同意
Wow! Your psychic has actually agreed
让我付大价钱和她说话啊 美梦成真
to let me pay her a lot of money to speak with her? Amazing.
不 她只是在考虑
Well, no. She's considering it.
但我认为你见见蒂什再好不过了
But I think you meeting with Tish would be perfect because,
因为你急需一些母性的指引
well, you know, you are in desperate need of some maternal guidance.
稍等
Just a minute.
外面有群人在聚集进行尖叫治疗
There's a group of people gathering outside for scream therapy,
这是我最爱的活动
which is my favorite bit.
我得挂了 因为我不能用嗓音
So I'd better go now because I mustn't use my voice.
-拜拜 小香肠 -是你打给我的
- Bye-bye, sausage. - But you called me.
关于见扎瓦 我有新消息
I have an update on the meeting with Zava.
太好了
Great.
-扎瓦不想见我们 -什么 为什么
- Zava doesn't want to meet with us. - What? Why not?
他的人说
His people said,
“这是浪费我们的时间 丢他的脸”
"It would be a waste of time for us and an embarrassment for him."
也没必要这么残酷地回应吧
That feels like an unnecessarily cruel response.
但是好消息是扎瓦要和切尔西签约
But, good news, Zava is signing with Chelsea.
为什么那是好消息
Why is that good news?
因为他不会和西汉姆签约
Because he's not signing with West Ham.
他直接说了:“我不会和西汉姆签约”
He came right out and said, "I will not sign with West Ham."
该死的 那只会让鲁伯特更想要他
Shit. That's only going to make Rupert want him more.
鲁伯特没有办法
There's nothing Rupert can do.
太好了 现在被你咒了
Great. Now you've jinxed it.
-但我觉... -不 太晚了 诅咒了
- But I thi-- - No, it's too late. Jinxed it.
-但我觉得... -木已成舟
- But I do think that-- - It's done.
很好
Well done.
下午好
Afternoon.
嗨
Hi.
杰米
Jamie.
不...
No. No.
今天状态不错啊
Looking good out there today.
酷
Cool.
多谢你和我共用办公室
Thanks for sharing your office with me.
即使这是泰德的主意
Even if it was Ted's idea.
(对不起)
(罗伊亲启)
(海里的鱼多的是 听懂梗了吗 亲亲 莱萨)
那么 里士满对切尔西
So, Richmond against Chelsea?
这会是你退役后第一次回到那里 对吗
That will be your first time back there since you retired. Right?
对
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
是我的出版商 我很快
Yeah, it's my publisher. I'll be quick.
嘿 是...不...我在了
Hey. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, no. Well, I'm here now.
事实上 很顺利
It's going very well, actually.
我刚安顿下来
I'm just getting settled in.
是的 大家都很...
Yes. Everyone's been...
热情
very welcoming.
对 我也听到了那个噪音
Yeah. No, I can hear that noise too.
我不确定是我...是我这边还是你那边
I'm not sure if that's my-- Is that me or you?
这样好了 稍等一下
Do you know what? Bear with me. One moment.
我去外面说
I'll take this outside.
-是吗 -是
- Is this right? - It is.
是 你的公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥到了
Yes. Your company credit card arrived.
太好了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
-别用它 -好的
- Do not use it. - Okay.
芭芭拉 这位是珊迪
Barbara, I would love for you to meet Shandy.
-嗨 -你好 嗨
- Hi. - Hello. Hi.
她是KJ公♥关♥的最新成员
She's the newest member of KJPR.
她的职位是什么
What position has she been hired for?
她将会担任顾问
She will be consulting
负责提供联属管理
for affiliate management
和...
and...
-客户关系咨♥询♥ -对
- client relationships. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
请坐 珊迪 是珊迪吧
Would you have a seat, Shandy? Shandy, is it?
-是 抱歉 -那么 当我...
- Yeah. Sorry. - So, when I p--
对 放进去 把糖放进去
Yeah, just put it in there. Put the sweet in there.
我想知道你在这些领域有哪些经验
Well, I'd love to know what experience you have in these areas.
在关系方面 经验太多了
In relationships, tons.
其他的方面没什么经验
The rest of it, not much.
你在哪里读的大学
And where did you go to university?
-我没读大学 -没读
- I didn't go university. - Didn't go?
-对 -好的
- No. - Okay.
你上一份工作是什么
And what were you doing right before this?
我是模特
I was modeling.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表