剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
- That never happens. - It does.
发生过 如果你够混♥蛋♥的话 当时我就是
It does happen, if you're being enough of a prick. Which I was.
感觉这里就像老城市的迪士尼版本
It just looks like a Disney version of an old city.
一切都看起来很假
It all looks so fucking fake.
这里不是假的
It's not fake.
拜托 风车 很假
Come on. Windmills? Fake.
我不是本地人都觉得受到了冒犯
I ain't even from here, and I'm offended.
风车是真的 哥们 你在说什么呢
Windmills are real, man. What are you talking about?
对 我亲眼看见才信
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
(风车)
我们需要单车
We need bikes.
什么 不
What? No.
-其实 教练 如果你想走... -我们早上见
- You know, Coach, if you wanna go-- - I'll see you in the morning.
(茎)
嘿
Hey.
嗨 有什么需要吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你们有香草伏特加吗
Have you got vanilla vodka?
老天 没有
Dear God, no.
一瓶啤酒 谢谢
A beer, please. Thank you.
-给 亲爱的 -谢谢
- There you go, sweetie. - Thanks.
嘿 能否问一下 你知道我是谁吗
Hey, can I ask, do you know who I am?
能告诉你个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
今晚你想做谁就做谁
Tonight, you're whoever you want to be.
对
Yeah.
你应该留下参加之后的派对 雷震天
You should stick around for the party later on. Thunderdong.
氛围很好 适合交朋友
Good vibes, good place to make friends.
感觉很有趣 算我一个
Sounds fun, I'm in.
特伦特 嘿
Trent! Hey.
能给我同事来杯酒吗
Can I get a drink for my work acquaintance, please?
抱歉 你刚才说“雷震天”吗
Sorry, did you say Thunderdong?
我好像走错地方了 抱歉 再会
I think I'm in the wrong place. My mistake. Cheers.
常发生的事
Happens all the time.
对
Yeah.
-科林 -很高兴见到你 特伦特
- Colin! - Good to see you, Trent.
科林 我已经知道了
Colin. I already knew.
我知道几个月了 我没对任何人说
I've known for months. I haven't said anything to anyone.
我这么做一定有我的原因 对吧
I must have a good reason for that, mustn't I?
对
Right.
(瑞贝卡 即“老大”)
(问声好)
(希望你今晚愉快)
(阿姆斯特丹活动 “博物馆之夜”)
(白天欣赏艺术固然好 但夜晚更棒)
(尝试一下有何损失 )
你前任的品位极高
Your ex has wonderful taste.
其实她很讨厌那件
Well, actually, she hated that one.
当然了 我为她买♥♥的
Yeah, of course she did. I bought it for her.
嘿 Gezellig 对吧
Hey. Gezellig, right?
真香
That smells wonderful.
马上就好了
It's almost ready.
要喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink?
-好的 -请自便
- I would love one. - Please, help yourself.
我该不该担心某个高大的荷兰女子会过来
So, should I be worried about some giant Dutch woman wandering on here
因为我穿她的衣服而掐我
and strangling me for wearing her clothes?
不该
No.
我们之间已经结束了 而且有一段时间了 别担心
Things are over between us, and have been so for some time. So don't worry.
没事 我不是想...
It's all right. I didn't mean to--
你不需要告诉我任何细节
You don't need to tell me any of the details.
她不忠
She was unfaithful.
我很爱她 所以我崩溃了
I loved her very much, so it wrecked me,
我差点就为此摧毁了我们的家
and I came dangerously close to destroying our family on it.
但随时间过去
But then, with time,
我意识到这事 并不是对我的惩罚 而是好事 懂吗
I realized that this thing didn't happen to me, it happened for me. You know?
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Proost.
-干杯 感杯 -干杯
- Proost. Prost. - Proost.
敢杯
Proust.
等等 这是荷兰男歌♥手 翻唱肯尼罗杰斯的《她相信我》吗
Wait, is this some Dutch bloke singing "She Believes in Me" by Kenny Rogers?
等等 这个荷兰男歌♥手 是伟大的安德烈霍兹斯
Whoa. This Dutch bloke is the great André Hazes,
他唱的是 《Zij Gelooft in Mij》 好吗
and he's singing "Zij Gelooft in Mij," all right?
好吧
Okay.
没错 肯尼罗杰斯是原唱 但是...
And yes, the Gambling Man did it first. But--
谁知道呢 也许在某个特别的夜
And who knows Maybe on some special night
如果我的歌♥合适
If my song is right
我会找到办法
I will find a way
-你在干吗 -耐心点
- The fuck are you doing? - Just be patient.
单车
Bicycle?
谢谢 两辆
Thank you. Two, please.
我喜欢挑战 拿着
I love a challenge. Hold this.
哥们 我们刚让今晚变得精彩无比
Mate. We've just made tonight amazing.
我不想骑着该死的单车乱逛
I don't wanna ride around on a fucking bike.
来嘛 很有意思的
Oh, come on. It'll be fun.
-给 60欧元 -拿100吧
- Voilà. Sixty euros. - Have a hundred.
谢谢
Thank you.
-给 -离我远点
- Here. - Get it away from me.
-来嘛 -不 我不想骑
- Oh, come on. - No, I don't want it.
哥们 我们骑单车 找个风车
Mate, we take the bikes, we find a windmill.
-不 我说了 不要 -为什么
- No. I said no. - Why the fuck not?
我不知道怎么骑单车
I don't know how to ride a bike!
恕不退款
No refunds.
该死 罗伊 你知道怎么系鞋带吧
Fucking hell, Roy. Do you know how to tie your own laces?
别犯浑
Stop being a dick.
我去桑德兰时
When I went to Sunderland,
我爷爷说他会在我回家过圣诞时 教我怎么骑单车
my granddad told me he'd teach me how to ride when I came back for Christmas,
然后他翘辫子了 我那之后都没骑过单车
and then he fucking died, and I haven't been on a bike since.
此刻说出来
And now I'm saying that out loud,
我意识到永远不学单车 其实是对他的一种极大不敬
I realize that never learning was actually a great disrespect to his memory
我感到很羞愧 所以我们能否别再聊这个
and now I feel ashamed. So can we stop talking about it
我还是继续把负面情绪发泄在你身上
and go back to me just taking out my negative emotions on you,
无论你是否活该
even if you deserve it or not?
骑吧 罗伊 为了爷爷
Go on, Roy. For Granddad.
该死的
Fuck.
好的 你坐直了 看前方 踩踏板
Okay, you're gonna sit up, look up and pedal.
后背挺直...
Straight back up. Just straight back up.
脚放在踏板上...
Put your feet on the pedals. Put your feet on the pedals.
没错 很好 踩踏板
That's it, good. Now pedal.
把脚放在踏板...
Put your foot on the ped--
好的 可以 没事
All right. Okay. All right.
上车 好的 很不错
On the bike. Okay. There you go.
扶起来但是很愤怒
Pick it up but in an angry way, man.
很好 踩踏板...很好 嘿
Good lad. Pedal, pedal, pedal, pedal. That's it. Hey!
很好 踩啊 你真的...就是这样...
Good lad, pedal it. You actually-- That's it, that's it!
很不错...
That's good! That's good.
你成功了两秒 哥们 有进步
You did it for two seconds there, man. That's an improvement.
稳住 哥们 稳住
Steady on, mate. Steady on.
嘿 你做得很好 冷静
Hey! What-- You're doing well, man. Calm down.
这有什么帮助吗
How's that gonna help anyone?
没错 很好...
In there. There you go. Good.
-我无法转另一边 -是 很好 这边
- I can't turn the other way. - Yes. All right. This way.
-我无法转向另一边 -对的 跟我走
- I can't turn the other way. - It's right. Follow me.
-来撞我啊 -我无法转向
- Try and hit me! - I can't turn.
最重要是平衡 就像运球
It's all about balance, man. Just like dribbling.
如果你会运球 你就会平衡 没错
If you can dribble, you can balance. That's it.
对 很好 你做...
Yeah, that's good. You do--
-好了 哥们 不错 -我要杀了你
- All right, mate. It's good-- - I'm gonna kill you.
-你成功了 -我成功了
- You're doing it. - I'm doing it.
我们去找该死的风车
Let's go find a fucking windmill!
为了爷爷 好了 等等我
For Granddad! All right, wait for me.
我们坐这里
We're sitting here?
对 你说选好的座位 所以...
Well, yeah. You know, you said pick good seats, so...
对 但这位置好暴露
Yeah, but these are so exposed.
不 就像我那次去看脱口秀 然后坐在正中间
Oh, no. It's like the time I was front and center at an improv comedy show.
他们会编首歌♥ 笑我看起来像圣坛男童吗
Are they gonna make a song about how I look like an altar boy?
没事的 你很棒
It's okay. You did great.
-谢谢 -你的饮料
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表