剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
- From Rupert? - My friend Anastasia.
她希望你联络她
She wants you to call her.
她很惊讶你在骨头与蜜糖 没问她要电♥话♥号♥码
She was surprised you didn't ask for her number at Bones & Honey.
我不想太唐突
Well, I didn't want to appear too forward.
好吧
Okay.
你好 很高兴你有空 我是内森谢利
Oh, um, hello. Uh, I'm glad that I've caught you. It's, uh, Nathan Shelley.
那天晚上认识你很开心
Uh, I really enjoyed meeting you the other night,
希望我们能再出来喝一杯
and I was hoping that we could meet for another drink.
对 抱歉 妈妈 我只是 在练习一下...对 表现如何
Yeah, sorry, Mum. I'm just, uh, practicing for the-- Yeah. How was I?
“我觉得我们应该 再出来喝一杯”更加直接
"I think we should meet for another drink" is more direct.
对 好的 谢谢
Yeah. Okay, yeah. Thank you.
好的 爱你 拜拜...
All right, love you. Bye-bye. Bye.
好的
Okay.
应该再出来喝一杯 应该
Should go for another drink. Should.
-嗨 教练 -嗨 瑞贝卡
- Hey, Coach. - Hello, Rebecca.
-泰德 -不 我知道
- Ted. - No, I know, I know, I know.
你仍然为那天 朝我大声嚷嚷而自责 对吧
You are still feeling bad about yelling at me the other day, right?
我有点通灵能力
I can be a little bit psychic.
没事
It's okay.
不 对 我不该霸凌你的
No, yes, I-- I shouldn't have bullied you.
-聊得很愉快 老大 -同感 泰德
- Nice speaking with you, boss. - You too, Ted.
(明星啪啪)
下午好
Afternoon.
嗨
Hi.
琼斯女士
Ms. Jones.
希望你和杰克的午餐愉快
- Hope you enjoyed your lunch with Jack. - Mmm.
一个小问题
Um, just a quick question.
你是否让珊迪在凌晨4点 打电♥话♥给艾玛杰伊
Did you tell Shandy to call Emma Jayye at 4:00 in the morning,
并且是在喝 “浓缩咖啡马提尼”喝醉的情况下
whilst drunk on "espresso martinis,"
和她推销关于“睾丸安全套”的点子
to pitch her an idea for "condoms for balls"?
-什么 -艾玛杰伊设计太阳眼镜
- What? - Emma Jayye designs sunglasses.
是 我当然没有 为什么
Yeah, no, of course I didn't do that. Why?
因为她刚炒了我们
Oh, because she just fired us.
因为珊迪
Because of Shandy.
因为你的朋友
Because of your friend.
珊迪
Shandy.
-怎么 -能和你聊聊吗
- Yeah? - Can I speak with you, please?
-能给我30分钟吗 -不行 现在
- Can you give me 30 minutes? - No, now.
-拜托 我能旁观吗 -芭芭拉
- Please can I watch? - Barbara.
嗨 我可以给你五分钟
Hi. I can give you five minutes,
然后我得下楼去面试助理候选人
then I have to go downstairs and meet with a potential assistant.
她害怕坐电梯 很可爱吧
She's scared of elevators. It's cute, right?
你能坐下吗
Can you come have a seat, please?
是
Yeah.
珊迪
Shandy.
我要升职了吗
Am I getting a raise?
你非常聪明
You are so brilliant.
但是
But...
我无畏的毅力 什么鬼
My bold determination? What the fuck?
行 听好了 绵羊们
All right! Listen up, sheep.
我刚被炒了 因为有些人 无法应对与创新者共事
I was just let go because some people can't handle working with an innovator.
所以我将创立属于自己的公♥关♥公♥司♥ 然后扳倒这地方
So, I'm starting my own PR firm to take this place down.
谁和我一起
Who's coming with me?
我会给你两倍薪水
I'll pay you double what you're making here.
谁跟我走
Who's coming with me?
好吧 三个月年假 公♥司♥配车
All right. Three months holiday every year, company car,
办公室有按♥摩♥桌 请持牌按♥摩♥师
massage table in the office with a licensed masseuse.
谁跟我走
Who's coming with me?
我跟你走
I'll go with you.
-你不行 丹 -好的
- Not you, Dan. - Right.
芭芭拉 我知道你会跟我走
Barbara. I know you're with me.
我跟谁都不跟你
I couldn't be less with you.
那是因为你是胆小鬼 我恨死你了
That's because you're a coward, and I fucking hate you.
我恨你们所有人
I hate all of you!
基莉 请让我留下
Oh, Keeley, please let me stay.
我太爱这里了 我们是一家人
I just love it here so much. We're a family.
-我爱你 -你不会有事的 珊迪 我保...
- I love you. - You're gonna be fine, Shandy. I pro--
不 我会的
No, I'm not!
你们是一帮法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
Oh, you bunch of fascist fucks!
我...你们这些抽成10%的混♥蛋♥
I fucking-- You fucking ten-percenters.
对 这就是你们的代号♥
Yeah, that's what you are.
知道吗 你们都可以去死了
You know what? Fuck you all.
那是我们的
That's ours.
那你可以去死
Well, fuck off then.
丹 走吧
Dan, let's go.
其实我还是打算留下
Actually, I'm staying.
吸我的老二
Suck my dick.
好吧
All right.
我不想说出口
Well, I'm not gonna say it.
对 但你已经这么想了
No, but you're gonna think it.
是 常常 以后也会一直想
Yes, often. And forever.
你好 我是瑞贝卡韦尔顿 我预约了瓦格纳医生
Hello, there. I'm Rebecca Welton. I have an appointment with Dr. Wagner.
填好这个 他马上见你
Fill this out, and he'll be right with you.
-真感谢 谢谢 -请坐
- Ah, thank you so much. Thank you. - Take a seat.
(紧急联络人)
(名 关系)
瑞贝卡 真是惊喜
- Rebecca. What a nice surprise. - Ah.
你不用填那个玩意
- You don't have to fill out all that junk.
-进来吧 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Come on back, my dear. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -请坐
- Thank you. - Take a seat.
-是 谢谢 -请随意
- Yep. Thank you. - Make yourself at home.
你最近可好
So, how are you holding up?
鉴于里士满目前的颓势
Given Richmond's current slump?
小可怜 一定压力很大
You poor thing. So stressful, it must be.
我得承认 是不容易
Well, it's been a bit tough, I'll admit.
但是 我们只是暂时不顺
But, um, we're just in a bit of a bad stretch.
你们会走出困境的 我很肯定
Well, it will all work out. I know it.
只要球队有扎瓦 你们就不会有事
As long as you have Zava, you'll be just fine.
-他很出色 对吧 -是的 对 我们有他很幸运
- He's amazing, isn't he? - He is. Yes. Yes, we're, uh-- we're lucky to have him.
那么告诉我 今天你为何来这里
So tell me, what brings you in today?
是的 你知道 我很清楚我即将提出的要求
Right. So, um, you know, I'm-- I'm aware that what I'm about to ask,
考虑到我的年纪 这有点荒谬
given my age, uh, is a bit far-fetched.
但我只是在想
But I was just wondering if...
你是否能生育
If you're able to have children?
是的 没错
Yes. That.
完全不荒谬
It's not far-fetched at all.
我一直都有治疗你这个年纪 和年纪更大的女性
I treat women your age, and older, all of the time.
-真的 -当然了
- You do? - Absolutely.
不过 我无法保证...
Now, that said, I can't guarantee--
那是一定的 我明白
Oh, no, of course. I know.
但我们可以做一些测试 看看情况 可以吗
But we can run some tests and see what's possible. Sound good?
很好 是的 谢谢你
Great. Yep. Thank you.
你在这等等 别紧张
Well, uh, sit tight, relax.
我让技术人员为你抽血 做成像测试
I'll have our tech, uh, take some blood and do some imaging.
-见到你真高兴 -彼此彼此
- Wonderful to see you. - Likewise.
里士满加油
Go Richmond!
好了 听我说
Right, listen up.
离开时去洗个澡 好好休息
When you're leaving, get yourself a shower. Get some rest.
更重要的 睡前不准玩电游
More importantly, no video games before bedtime.
除非是动物之森 那游戏太治愈了
Unless it's Animal Crossing. That shit's fucking soothing.
-对 没错 -各位很棒
- Yeah. Mm-hmm. - Well done, guys.
我觉得我们要时来运转了
You know, I think we're really starting to turn our fortunes around.
-其实 山姆... -杨马斯 别
- Well, actually, Sam-- - Jan Maas, no need.
山姆 我们踢得烂透了 大家心知肚明
Sam, we're playing like shit, and we all know it.
对...
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 别这么消极
Hey. Enough of that negativity.
是 曼城很优秀 毋庸置疑
Yeah, City are great. They just are.
但谁在乎 因为我们也很优秀
But who the fuck cares? 'Cause so are we.
所以别像一群小兔子似的
So stop acting like a bunch of little bunny rabbits.
我们加把劲 好吗
Let's fucking do this, yeah?
杰米说得对
Jamie is so right.
他仿佛扎瓦上身
It's as if he were Zava.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表