剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah!
是本场的最佳球员
...in a man-of-the-match performance.
天 休斯真耀眼 阿尔洛
Wow, Hughes was sensational, Arlo.
- 本赛季前期坐冷板凳
- After being benched earlier this season...
- AFC里士满 - 重回首发阵营
- AFC Richmond! - ...back in the starting lineup,
今天 这位威尔士的球员宛如凤♥凰♥涅槃
and today, the Welshman played like a man reborn.
(吉列特 《足球星期六》)
落后一球 少了一人
A goal down, a man down,
灰狗在下半场射中两球
the Greyhounds scored twice in the second half.
均是由意气风发的科林休斯助攻
Both assisted by an inspired Colin Hughes.
但真正的“爆点”是中场休息时 里士满队长艾萨克麦克阿杜
But the real fireworks were at halftime when Richmond's captain, Isaac McAdoo,
进入观众席袭击一位自己球队的球迷
went into the stands to attack one of their own fans.
说句公道话 我自己曾几何时 有这样的冲动 杰夫
In fairness, I wanted to do that a few times myself, Jeff.
对 但你没真的做 克♥林♥顿♥ 因为你不是麦克阿杜那样的变♥态♥
Yeah, but you didn't, Clinton, 'cause you're not a psychopath like McAdoo.
- 乔治 你并不知道个中... - 不 杰夫...拜托
- Now, George, you don't know what-- - Oh, no-- Jeff. Jeff, come on.
绝对不能进入观众席 我不在乎人们怎么说
You do not go into the stands. I don't care what was said.
这条线不能逾越
That is a line you do not cross.
这就是我执教时 没让麦克阿杜当队长的原因
And that's why McAdoo wasn't captain when I was there.
因为他不是合适人选
'Cause he's not fit for it.
拜托 和他比起来 罗伊肯特都称得上是小鹿斑比了
I mean, come on. He makes Roy Kent look like Bambi.
他是个白♥痴♥ 不是吗 承认吧
He's an idiot, isn't he? Come on.
- 麦克阿杜做这种事 - 对
- McAdoo doing that. - Yes.
- 他是怎么想的 - 他这下子麻烦大了
- What was he thinking? - He's in big trouble.
但那人估计是活该的 对吧
Guy probably deserved it though, right?
- 绝对 - 毫无疑问
- Absolutely. - No doubt.
我希望他的孩子在他睡梦中刺杀他
I hope his kids shiv him in his sleep.
怎么啦 他过去会来这里
What? He used to come in here.
有次他对我的侄女克莱尔很混♥蛋♥
He was a dick to my niece, Claire, once.
- 不是吧 - 怎么能这样对克莱尔
- No way. - Not Claire.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick!
接下来聊聊东伦敦
Moving over to east London,
奇迹小子的西汉姆把球队管得妥妥帖帖
the Wonder Kid's West Ham took care of business at home.
然后他在我之后进去了
And then he came in after me.
嗨 鲁伯特
Hey, Rupert.
- 你还好吗 - 嗨 内森
- You all right? - Hey, Nathan.
请让我介绍一下 这是凯尔希和莉比
Let me introduce Kelsie and Libby.
不 说反了
No. The other way around.
调换一下
The other way.
我的确叫鲁伯特
Well, I'm still Rupert.
这位是内森谢利 奇迹小子
And this is Nathan Shelley, the Wonder Kid.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
两位姑娘今晚将加入我们
So, the girls will be joining us tonight.
我们走吗
Shall we?
鲁伯特 我以为这是兄弟之夜
Thought it was a guys' night, Rupert.
是的 相信我 这就是
Well, yes. Trust me, it is.
奥斯卡 我们去私人房♥间
Oscar. We're off to the private room.
两瓶香槟 谢谢
Couple of bottles of champagne, please.
其实吧 鲁伯特
Actually, Rupert.
很抱歉 但我得离开了
I'm so sorry, I need to leave.
说来话长 我想亲自过来告诉你
Long story. I wanted to come and tell you in person.
恭喜 泰德 连续八场胜利
Congratulations, Ted. That's eight wins in a row.
拜托 特伦特
Come on now, Trent.
你知道我不在乎输赢
You know I don't care about winning or losing.
不 事实上唯一能让我更开心的
No, the truth is, only way I could be happier
是我的双手沾满了烧烤酱
is if my arm-feet were covered in barbecue sauce.
罗伊 你对连胜有什么感觉
How you feeling about the win streak, Roy?
别想 你别带着那想法靠近我
No way. Do not come near me with that shit.
永远别开口谈论连胜
You never talk about a streak.
我的祖父母幸福地度过了51年
My grandparents were happily married for 51 years
因为他们对彼此不说一句话 走开
'cause they never said a fucking word to each other. Scram.
干得好 先生们 恭喜
Well done, gentlemen. Congrats.
再来一个
Another one.
老天 希金斯要模仿DJ卡雷德 不错
Oh, boy. Higgins hitting us with his DJ Khaled impression. Nice.
那是谁
Who?
- 发散思考一下 - 显然是
- Parallel thinking. - Apparently so.
泰德 媒体准备好见你了 规模很大
The press is ready for you, Ted. It's a big one.
这是美国版《办公室》里那个女生说过的
That's what that lady from the American Office said.
好吧 我马上去
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的
Okay.
- 他马上就来 - 谢谢 莱斯莉
- He's on his way. - Thank you, Leslie.
你给了泰德采访要点了吗
You gave Ted some talking points?
没有 我很久没做这件事了
No. I haven't done that in a long time.
天啊
Oh, God.
是 没错 今天是我
Yeah. All right. You got me today.
有什么问题
Any questions?
杀了我吧
Fucking hell.
你 秃头男
You. Five-o'clock-shadow head.
肯特教练 你或球队组织是否谴责 艾萨克麦克阿杜今天的作为
Coach Kent, do you or the organization condone what Isaac McAdoo did today?
什么蠢问题
What a stupid fucking question.
当然不
Course we don't.
艾萨克的行为很糟糕 只拿红牌 他该感到幸运
What Isaac did was awful. He was lucky he only got a red card.
好的 他为什么那么做
Okay. So why'd he do it?
我最初到桑德兰时
When I was first coming up through Sunderland,
队里有个老将 本地人
there was an old-timer on the team. Local guy.
他和他老婆即将迎来第一个孩子
He and his wife were about to have their first kid,
所以某天训练时
so during training one day,
我开玩笑说 从数据而言 我可能是生父
I made a joke that, statistically, I was probably the real dad.
球员们大笑 但他发飙了
And the boys fell about laughing, but he went fucking nuts.
他揍了我 痛揍一顿
He battered me. Properly.
我被打得一个眼圈黑了 牙齿裂了 三根肋骨断了
I had a black eye, chipped tooth, three broken ribs.
不得不错过六场比赛
I couldn't play for six games.
他被球队踢出去了
He got booted off the team.
那之后 没有球队愿意收他
After that, no club would go near him.
然后 到了夏天 我又能呼吸了
Then in the summer, after I could breathe again,
在酒吧遇见他
I bumped into him in a pub.
我有机会为自己的蠢玩笑道歉
And I got the chance to say sorry for my stupid fucking joke.
而他则有机会告诉我
And he got to tell me...
他和老婆失去了宝宝
he and his wife had lost the baby...
在那件事发生的一个月前
a month before all that went down.
他没告诉任何人 都藏在心里
He hadn't told anyone. Kept it all inside.
听着 我明白有的人认为 如果自己买♥♥了门票
Look, I get that some people think if they buy a ticket,
他们就有权利 朝球员叫嚷任何侮辱人的烂话
they've got the right to yell whatever abusive shit they want at footballers.
但球员不只是球员 也是人
But they're not just footballers. They're also people.
而且谁都不知道彼此人生中 经历着什么样的事
And none of us know what is going on in each other's lives.
所以艾萨克今天那样做
So for Isaac to do what he did today,
虽然是错的
even though it was wrong...
但我会给他我的爱
I give him love.
至于他为什么那样做
And as for why he did what he did...
那和我毫无关系
that's none of my fucking business.
下一个问题
Next question.
是 新特伦特
Yeah, New Trent.
教练 我们聊聊科林休斯吧
Coach, let's talk about Colin Hughes.
是 他是个出色球员 了不起的人
Yeah, he's a hell of a player and a great man.
我认为我们没给他足够机会
I think we've underused him.
- 我同意 - 很高兴我们意见一致
- I think you're right. - Glad we agree.
比起原版特伦特 我比较喜欢你
I prefer you to Old Trent.
下一个问题
Next question.
你 妖怪国王 说
You. Goblin King, go.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你的兄弟之夜怎么了
What happened to guys' night?
嗨
Hey.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me.
那么多年
For years.
我有什么问题 让你觉得无法对我坦诚
What is it about me that made you think you couldn't tell me?
不 那和你完全无关
No, it was nothing to do with you.
问题在我
It was about me.
我99%肯定你会支持我
I was 99% sure that you'd support me.
但1%你不会支持的可能让我无法安心
But the 1% chance that you wouldn't scared the shit out of me.
我不知道你怎么做到的 我无法保守任何秘密
I don't know how you did it. I can't keep a secret for shit.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表