剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
We can't get into trouble 'cause we are two consenting adults.
而且我富得可以逃脱谋杀罪 所以...
And I'm get-away-with-murder rich, so...
-真的啊 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
-类似谁 给点例子 -所有和爱泼斯坦有关的人
- Like who else? Name names. - Everyone connected to Epstein.
基莉 我不在乎公♥司♥的人知道 我们在交往 你在乎吗
Keeley, I don't care if people in the office know we're dating, do you?
不 当然不在乎 我只是不知道 你对关系有多认真
No, of course not. I just didn't know how serious you were about this.
跟我来
Come with me.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 大家 简短的宣布
Hey, everyone. Quick announcement.
基莉和我在交往
Keeley and I are dating.
而这是最近才开始的 但我对此很认真
And it's brand-new, but I'm serious about it.
所以我们俩只想告诉大家 这样就不是秘密了
And so both of us just wanted to let you all know so that there were no secrets.
因为一切都很好 我没疯 她没疯
'Cause it's all good. I'm not crazy. She's not crazy.
你没疯 对吧
You're not crazy, right?
我们俩都没疯
Neither of us are crazy.
但是如果你们任何人 对这件事有任何意见或担忧
But, if any of you have any issues or concerns about this at all,
请随时找我 基莉或芭芭拉谈
please do not hesitate to come and speak to me or Keeley or Barbara.
可以吗
Cool?
可以
Cool.
恭喜啦 杰克和基莉
And congratulations, Jack and Keeley.
-爱就是爱...对 -不 够了 丹 谢谢你
- Love is love, i-- Right. - No, that's enough, Dan. Thank you.
这是我见过最精彩的呕吐场面
This is some of the best puking I've ever seen.
我也是 而且我们一天到晚都在酒吧混
Yeah, me too. And we spend most of our lives at the pub.
好的 不错 先生们 今天就到此为止吧
All right. Nice job, gentlemen. Okay, that's it for today.
接下来是实战演练
Now we scrimmage!
说实话 我的外套仍有运河的味道
Honestly, my jacket's still a bit canal-y.
真的很糟
It's really bad.
好吧 所以你还是不知道他的名字
Okay, so, you never got his name?
你也没告诉他你的名字
And you never told him yours?
对 是这样 这一点我不觉得奇怪
Yeah, see, that part's not that weird to me.
如果你真的没和他上♥床♥ 那就太难以置信了
If you really didn't have sex with the guy, now that is fucking bonkers.
听着 我们之间的共同点实在是...
Look, what we shared, it just--
超越了性♥爱♥ 那是...
It transcended sex. It was...
-魔法 - Gezellig
- Magic. - Gezellig.
但是 对 我也希望能看到他的老二
But, yeah, I would've liked to have seen his penis.
-见到你真开心 -我也是
- It is so good to see you. - You too.
太久没聚了
It has been way too long.
因为我失去了你 你属于另一个女人了
Because I've lost you to another woman.
-我知道 对不起 -我开玩笑的
- I know. I'm sorry. - I am joking.
所以 说吧 怎么样
So come on. How's it going?
棒极了 她很酷
It is great. I mean, she is so cool.
她很聪明 超级迷人
She's smart. Super foxy.
她很会送礼物
She's an amazing gift-giver.
天啊 她向全公♥司♥公布我们恋情的样子
Oh, my God, and the way she proclaimed our relationship to the entire office.
太性感了
It was so fucking hot.
我觉得她可能在对你发动热恋攻势
I think she might be love bombing you.
-她对我发动什么攻势 -热恋攻势
- She's "love what-ing" me? - Love bombing.
就是送你各种贵重礼物和旅行
That's when you're bombarded with expensive gifts and trips
大张旗鼓表达爱意的时期
and grand gestures of love.
这叫热恋轰炸
They call it love bombing.
-谁这么叫 -不知道 有人这么叫
- Who does? - I don't know. They do.
那些给各种东西取名字的人
Those "they" out there that name stuff.
但我知道我和鲁伯特的第二次约会...
But what I do know is that on my second date with Rupert--
第二次约会
Second date,
他带我去汽车展厅 然后问 “你想要哪个 ”
he took me to a car showroom and said, "Which one do you want?"
我想要
I would fucking love that.
你怎么做的
What did you do?
我问他 他指的是车还是卖♥♥♥车♥的美女
Well, I asked him if he was referring to the cars or the beautiful saleswomen
她们突然蜂拥而至 想要帮我们
suddenly tripping over themselves to help us.
然后呢
And?
我开着一辆超帅的捷豹回家了 还用问
I drove home in a bloody lovely Jaguar, of course.
这辈子终于感到被人照顾 这感觉很好
It just felt nice to be taken care of for once.
听着
Look,
我不是说杰克像鲁伯特
I'm not saying that Jack is like Rupert.
但有时闪亮的东西会生锈
But sometimes shiny things can tarnish.
我觉得没事
I think it's fine.
好的 那很好
Okay, good. Good.
相信自己的内心
Just trust yourself.
我过去忽视了许多雷点
I ignored so many red flags in my past.
是 也许我们因为爱而盲目了
Yeah. Well, maybe we're love blind?
因为爱而盲目 那是什么
Love blind. What's that?
是色盲的情感版本 意思是一个人
It's an emotional version of color blindness where a person interprets
把雷点解读为“加速向前冲”的巨型标记
red flags as giant green, just-fucking-go-for-it flags.
-是你想出来的吗 -对
- Did you come up with that? - Yeah, I did.
天啊 你就是那种取名字的人
Oh, my God. You're one of those "they" that name stuff.
-糟糕 也许我真的是 -我觉得有可能
- Shit, I think I might be. - I think you might be.
抱歉 不好意思 我们想买♥♥单 谢谢
Sorry, excuse me. Could we get the bill, please? Thank you.
其实杰克已经付了账单
Actually, the bill was already taken care of by Jack.
她说希望你们俩用餐愉快
She said she hopes you both enjoyed your meal.
真是巨大的惊喜
What a massive surprise.
-天啊 对 -什么
- Wow, yeah. - What?
我觉得我们得吃点提拉米苏 如何
Well, then I think we ought to have some tiramisu. Don't you?
-当然 -还有 两瓶
- Definitely. - And two bottles
1934年白马酒庄圣埃美隆特级 带走
of the '34 Chateau Cheval Blanc Saint-Emilion Premier Grand Cru to go.
再来一瓶送你的
And one for yourself.
生日快乐 妈妈
Happy birthday, Mum.
天啊
Wow.
(生日快乐)
我好喜欢
I love it.
这是我的想法 但内特舅舅实现了它
Well, it was my vision, but Uncle Nate made it happen.
其实她的想法很具体 所以...
She was actually quite specific. So...
谢谢你 小机灵 谢谢你 内特
Thank you, cheeky. Thanks, Nate.
我们看看吧 亲爱的 很好看
Let's have a look, love. It's lovely.
来吧
So, come on.
你是英超现在最炙手可热的教练
You're the hottest coach in the Premier League,
这让我成为律所最酷的律师
which makes me the coolest lawyer in the firm.
请告诉我你现在天天睡美女
Please tell me you're hooking up with girls left and right.
好吧 我觉得这种话题不适合小姑娘听
Okay, I don't think this kind of talk is appropriate for a young lady.
-谁想吃冰淇淋 -我想
- Who wants ice cream? - I do.
太好了 我们去便利店
Great. Let's go to the corner shop.
阿里 和我们一起去 让他们聊闺蜜心事
Ali, come with us. Let them have their girl talk.
走吧 亲爱的 回见
Come on, love. See you in a little bit.
拜拜
Bye.
好了 把一切都告诉我
Okay, tell me everything.
好的 我喜欢上一个女孩
Okay. Well, there's this girl I like.
她是雅典品味的服务生
She's the hostess at Taste of Athens.
她以前恨我 但现在她...
She used to hate me, but now she--
我也不知道
Well, I don't know.
我以前误读过女人的信♥号♥♥ 但...
I've misread signals from women before, but--
怎么判断一个女生是喜欢你 还是只是对你友善
I mean, how do you tell if a girl likes you or is just being nice to you?
无法判断
You can't.
但有一个方法一定能知道
But there is one surefire way to find out.
-是 -约她出来
- Right. - Ask her out.
不 我不能...做不到 不行
No, I can't-- Can't do that. No.
拜托 最糟糕的情况是什么
Come on, what is the worst that could happen?
她当面嘲笑我并拒绝
Well, that she laughs in my face and says no.
我灰溜溜地离开 备受侮辱
And that I scurry away, humiliated,
再也不能去我最爱的餐厅
never to be allowed in my favorite restaurant ever again.
下次我们有家族庆祝活动
So that next time we have some kind of family celebration,
我就不得不坐在外面的人行道
I'll just have to, you know, sit on the pavement outside
吃外卖♥♥鱼和薯片
eating takeaway fish and chips,
透过窗户看你们 就像狄更斯书里的街头孤儿
watching you through the window like some Dickensian street urchin.
我的天
Oh, my God.
他和爸一模一样 你得给他看地图
He's just like Dad. You have to show him the map.
不 你父亲会杀了我
No, your father would kill me.
-把地图给他看 -什么地图
- Show him the map. - What map?
你父亲和我是多年同学
Your father and I went to school together for years,
但我以为他都不知道有我这个人 直到他给了我这个
but I didn't think he even knew I existed, until he gave me this.
“我们出生地点之间的距离是66♥4♥0公里
"Distance between the places that we were born, 4,125 miles.
我们成长地点之间的距离是6807公里
Distance between the places that we were raised, 4,230 miles.
我们学校宿舍之间的距离是2公里
Distance between our dorms on campus, 1.3 miles.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表