剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Mom's cooking dinner tonight. Last night in town.
好的 帮我向多蒂问好
All right. Well, give Dottie my love.
会的 等一等 教练 来 你看看
Will do. Actually, hold on a sec, Coach. Come here. Check this out.
不...我知道你已经看过了
No, no. I know you've already seen it.
我只是不知道你是否看完了 瞧...
I just don't know if you've watched the whole thing. Look. Look, look.
好吧
All right.
看 我们进来后
So look. After we came in,
内特被迫在我的桌子下面 藏了整整三个小时
Nate had to hide under my desk here for, like, three whole hours
而我们在他旁边大声叫嚷 欢天喜地地庆祝
while we were all whooping and hollering and celebrating all around him.
大家都走后 他以为安全了
Then, once we all split, he thought he was in the clear.
砰 清洁工们来了
And boom! Cleaning crew shows up.
天啊 又在桌下躲了两个小时 对
Oh, man. That's another two hours under that desk. Yep.
等他们走后 他爬出来
Well, then after they leave, he crawls out.
他的腿一定麻了 差点站不起来
His legs just gotta be jelly. He can barely stand up.
你看 他想开门 但门都锁了
Look at this. He goes to check the doors, but they're all locked!
天啊 那个混小子
Oh, man, that son of a gun
不得不从这里的窗户爬出去 才能离开大楼
had to climb out the window here just to get out of the building.
我不知道你怎么想 教练
You know, I don't know about you, Coach.
但我希望我们大家都不会基于
But I hope that either all of us or none of us are judged
自己最糟糕时刻的行为被评判
by the actions of our weakest moments,
而是基于我们拥有第二次机会时
but rather by the strength we show
展现出的力量被评判
when and if we're ever given a second chance.
好的 今晚愉快 教练
All right, have fun tonight, Coach.
我们倚赖彼此 啊哈
And we rely on each other, ah ha
该死
Fuck.
(收件人:爸爸)
(嘿 好久不见 希望你没事)
- 嗨 - 嗨 你们在干吗
- Hi. - Hey. What are you guys doing?
我们想来陪陪你
We thought we'd come and keep you company.
- 庆祝一番 - 对
- Fucking celebrate. - Yeah!
因为你今天棒极了 杰米
'Cause that was fucking amazing, Jamie.
对 我太惊人了 你说得对
Yeah, I was fucking amazing. You're right.
对
Yes.
- 你先 - 那我就不客气了
- You start us off. - Don't mind if I do.
好吧 到底发生了什么
Right. What the fuck happened, man?
我在场上性感吗
Did I look sexy?
可惜你伤的不是脑子啊
Shame you weren't injured in your fucking head, innit?
我回来了
I'm back.
嘿 宝贝 你还好吗
Hey, babe. You all right?
有人没来拿外卖♥♥
Someone never came for their pickup order.
谢谢 太好了
Thank you. Great.
不知道你听说了没 戴瑞克今天炒了我
So, I don't know if you heard, but Derek fired me today.
那个混账
That bastard!
是 我难过极了
Yeah. I was devastated.
但那让我意识到 虽然只剩下一场比赛了
But it made me realize that even though there's only one match left,
我必须回里士满 将功补过
I have to go back to Richmond. To make things right.
我正给泰德写道歉信
Currently writing Ted an apology letter.
长达60页 但我想精简一点 所以...
It's 60 pages, but I'm just looking for a few trims, so...
稍等
Two secs.
60页
Sixty pages.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是来杀我的吗
You here to kill me?
泰德和我是在大学橄榄球队认识的
Ted and I met playing college football.
他是替补弃踢手 我是替补踢球手
He was the backup punter. I was the backup kicker.
我们一场比赛都没打
We never got in a game,
但总是在一起 跑步 箱上跳
but we spent a lot of time together, jogging and doing box jumps.
毕业后我们各走各的路
After school, we went our separate ways.
他和米歇尔交往 开始执教
And he was dating Michelle, got into coaching.
我坐牢了
And I got into prison.
我假释后
When I got paroled...
身无分文 家人不想认我 没有地方可去
I had no money, family didn't want me. I had nowhere to go.
于是我联络了泰德
So I looked up Ted.
他收留了我 给我食宿
He took me in, fed me.
让我在他家沙发上睡
Let me crash on his couch.
作为回报 我偷走了他的车
And in return, I stole his car.
我没开多远
Now, I didn't get far.
要不是泰德到现场 说服警♥察♥说车是他给我的
And I would've gone straight back to prison if Ted didn't come down there
我会立即被送回监狱
and convince those cops that he gave me the car.
就像《悲惨世界》
Just like in Les Mis.
我们的故事和《悲惨世界》很像 对
Our story is very similar to Les Mis, yes.
- 你坐过牢 - 对
- You went to prison? - Yes.
因为偷了一袋子冰♥毒♥
For stealing a loaf of meth.
然后又偷了我朋友的东西
And then I stole from my friend.
他原谅了我
Who forgave me.
给了我一份工作 还有一个人生
And gave me a job. And a life.
所以为了对此表示敬意 我原谅你
So to honor that, I forgive you.
我向你提供一份工作 人生的部分就看你了
I offer you a job. And the life part's up to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真的不想用头撞我 我觉得这样我们俩都会好受点
You sure you don't wanna headbutt me? I think it might make us feel better.
周一上午10点
Monday, 10:00 a.m.
- 有人吗 - 欢迎回家 亲爱的
- Hello? - Welcome home, honey.
- 来坐下吧 你一定饿极了 - 是 好的
- Come take a seat, you must be starving. - Yeah, okay.
嘿 恭喜你们取得大胜利
Hey, congratulations on your big win.
我不知道你会想吃肉卷还是意面 所以我两个都做了
I didn't know if you'd be in the mood for meat loaf or lasagna, so I made both.
- 妈 发生什么了 你为什么来这里 - 什么意思
- Mom, what's wrong? Why are you here? - What do you mean?
如果你有什么话需要对我说
I mean, if you got something you need to say to me,
你可以直说的 我很愿意听
I'd appreciate it if you just went ahead and said it.
别这样 我只是想和儿子 一起度过我在伦敦的最后一晚
Oh, stop. I just want to spend my last night in London with my son
确保一切都好
and make sure everything's all right.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
谢谢你准备晚餐 两种
Well, thank you for cooking dinner. Both of 'em.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
- 至于你不愿意说这一点 去你的 - 什么
- And fuck you for not wanting to talk. - Excuse me?
谢谢你大老远飞来看我
Thank you for flying all the way here to come see me,
至于你没告诉我说要来这点 去你的
and fuck you for not telling me you were coming.
谢谢你在我小时候 为我做了那么多小小 傻气的事
Thank you for all the small, silly, little things you did for me as a kid, you know?
比如在我的午餐盒里藏字条
Like hiding notes in my lunch box
或是在超♥市♥的水果上 贴大眼睛 只为了逗我笑
or putting googly eyes on the fruit at the supermarket just to make me laugh.
但你在爸走后没有照顾自己
And fuck you for not working on yourself
或寻求帮助这点 去你的
or seeking help after we lost dad.
还有 你也不和我聊那件事
And for not talking to me about it either.
而是笼统地带过一整件事 假装一切都好
Just glossing over the whole thing and acting like everything was all right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我那时不知道该怎么办 泰德
I didn't know what to do, Ted.
所以我假装没事
So, I pretended I was okay.
好的 谢谢你道歉
Okay. Well, thank you for the apology.
但你让我觉得自己 也得假装没事这点 去你的
And fuck you for making me think I had to pretend too.
好吧 谢谢你和我分享这些
All right. I appreciate you sharing all this with me.
我只是希望你没有这么久以来承受这一切
I just wish you hadn't carried it around for so long.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你说得对 泰德 我确实有话要和你说
And you're right, Ted, I do have something to say to you.
你的儿子很想你
Your son misses you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也很想他
I miss him too.
只是感觉我...
It's just like I--
有时我很怕 就像...
It's like I'm scared sometimes to, like--
...接近儿子
to get close to that little boy.
宝贝 为什么
Oh, honey, why?
因为我知道他会离开
'Cause I know he's gonna leave.
这...
Oh, well...
天啊 不...你知道
God. No, no, no, no. You know--
好吧 为人父母 这是必然
All right. That is the thing about being a parent.
有时你会失去
Sometimes you lose and
有时你会得到 但大多数时候是平局
sometimes you win, but most of the time you just tie.
我们唯一能做的是让比赛继续
All we can do is keep playing.
是
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
去你的
Fuck you.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
真抱歉 我...
I'm sorry about that. I--
这样好了 让我补偿你 好吗
You know what? Let me make it up to you, okay?
你坐下吧 我给你准备晚餐 怎么样
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表