剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
so here's a little something to warm you up.
不 你是对的 我不该看
Nope. You're right. I shouldn't watch it.
该死 那个怎么会出现在网上 一个私人视频...
Shit. How did that get on the Internet? A private video that--
据说发生了大型泄露事件 受害的不只是你
Apparently, there's been some massive leak. It's not just you.
还有女演员 歌♥手 几个政客
It's actresses, singers, a couple politicians,
某个老二很大的真人秀路人
some random reality show guy with a very big dick.
天啊 我不敢相信发生了这种事 我...
Oh, my God. I can't believe this is happening. I--
怎么会...该死的...
How did that-- Fuck! Fuck.
嘿...
Hey. Hey, hey.
不 这很糟糕 因为我的朋友会看到 还有我的家人
No, this is bad, because my friends are gonna see this. My family.
- 球队 - 深呼吸
- The team. - Take a breath.
天啊 还有公♥司♥的人 我可是老板
Oh, my God, and the office. I'm their boss.
基莉 停停 深呼吸
Keeley, stop. Take a breath.
对
Yeah.
发生了这种事我也很难过
I'm so sorry this is happening.
不用担心 我会处理的 好吗
It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna take care of it, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 亨利 我们的服装展示非常优秀
Okay, Henry. We have scored excellently on kit presentation.
衣架摆放状况:极佳
Hanger integrity: insane.
但是毛巾折叠方面欠理想 对吗
But we did drop a little on the towel folding, didn't we?
但那不要紧 我过去也试过 不过这和我们下一个任务有关
But that's okay. I've been there. But that does lead us on to our next task,
也就是毛巾摆放
which is towel placement.
问题是 你准备好了吗
The question is, are you ready?
是
Yeah.
你手稳吗
Are you steady?
是
Yeah.
那样的话 开始
In that case, go!
这是游戏还是剥削童工
Is this a game or child labor?
在资本主义后期 两者有什么区别
In late-stage capitalism, what's the difference?
- 真理 - 亨利 你的表现非常不错
- Word. - You're doing really well, Henry.
接下来我们去举重室 做点清洁工作 那就太好了
Then we'll go into the weight room and do some cleaning next. That'll be great.
嘿 各位 我想问你们一个问题
Hey, fellas, let me ask you something.
如果你们可以在世界上 任何一个地方向某人求婚
If you could propose to someone, you know, anywhere in the world,
你们会选择哪里
where would you do it?
巴黎
Paris.
德国林德霍夫宫的镜厅
The Hall of Mirrors at Linderhof Palace in Germany,
因为如果她同意了 那我就会被一千个“愿意”包围
because if she agreed, I'd be surrounded by a thousand yeses.
或是巴黎 为什么问
Or Paris. Why?
雅克布医生将向米歇尔求婚
Dr. Jacob is gonna propose to Michelle.
- 对 - 泰德 真遗憾
- Yeah. - Oh, Ted, I'm so sorry.
- 你想聊聊吗 - 是的
- Do you wanna talk about it? - Yes, I do.
钻石狗 集♥合♥了
Diamond Dogs, mount up!
随便吧
Never fucking mind.
发生了...什么 什么...是钻石狗
What-- what's going on? What-- What's the Diamond Dogs?
是行走的噩梦
It's a living fucking nightmare!
钻石狗是一群致力于互帮互助的男子
The Diamond Dogs are a group of men committed to supporting each other
他们分享最私密的想法 感受和经历 你要加入吗
by sharing their most intimate thoughts, feelings and experiences. You in or out?
我加入
I'm in.
该死的
Goddamn it!
罗伊选择“不加入”
Roy chose "out."
对 我猜到了
Yeah, I assumed.
抱歉 就...
Sorry, just--
- 我尽快赶来了 - 别急
- I just came as fast as I could. - Take your time.
- 嘿 我们很感激你的迅速 - 我都头晕了
- Hey, we appreciate your expediency. - I got a bit light-headed.
重心不稳 好的 我没事了
Balance. Okay. I am okay.
第一个议程:新成员
First order of business: new member.
教练 请说
Coach, you have the floor.
雅克布医生和米歇尔要订婚了
Dr. Jacob and Michelle are getting engaged.
前任的新恋情总是令人难以承受
It's a hard moment when an ex moves on.
他至少有征询你的同意吧
Did he at least ask your permission?
我是她的前夫 不是她的现任父亲
Well, I'm her ex-husband, not her current father.
所以 没有 他...没有
So, no, he-- No.
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
他带她去巴黎了
He took her to Paris.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
就这
That's it?
- 难以置信 - 怎么了
- Unbelievable. - What?
泰德 我为了这个专门跑下楼梯 然后再跑上楼梯
Ted, I ran down the stairs for this and up some other stairs.
我今晚睡觉时会腿抽筋
I'm gonna have leg cramps in my sleep tonight.
好的 等一等 这是既定的事 好吗
Okay, now, hold on a second, okay? This is happening, all right?
他带米歇尔去巴黎 是个惊喜之旅
My man took Michelle to Paris on a surprise trip.
否则他为什么要这么做
Why else would he do that?
我可以随时插嘴吗
Can I just talk whenever?
他说得对 泰德
Well, he's right, Ted.
你不能为了尚未发生的事担忧
You can't worry about something that hasn't happened yet.
他说得没错 无论如何 你应该在确认后再抓狂
What he said. If anything, you should find out before you flip out.
“确认后再抓狂”
"Find out before you flip out," huh?
对 好吧 这...是的 你们有道理
Yeah, okay. No, that-- Yeah, you're right.
当然了 谢谢 对 嘿
Of course. Thank you. Yeah. Hey.
好了 还有谁想说什么吗
All right. Anybody else got something?
罗伊 你有什么想说的吗
Roy, you got anything you wanna talk about?
- 去你的 - 很好
- Fuck you. - Okay.
好吧 钻石狗 休会
All right. Well, Diamond Dogs, disperse then.
汪
Woof!
(西汉姆联 伦敦)
- 我有麻烦了吗 - 不 完全不是 我保证
- Am I in trouble? - No, nothing like that. No. Promise.
- 抱歉我迟到了 - 不 没事
- I'm sorry I'm late. - Oh, no, that's okay.
谢谢你抽空来 请坐 谢谢
No, thank you for coming. Just take a seat. Thank you.
还在等一个人
Just waiting on one more.
好了
There you go.
- 我们有麻烦了吗 - 不 没有谁有麻烦 只是...
- Are we in trouble? - No. Nobody's in trouble. Just...
我只是想等大家来齐了再说 所以...
Well, you know, I just don't wanna say it until everyone's here, so...
我打电♥话♥ 没事 我来打
I'll call. It's fine. I'll just call.
- 你好 谢利教练 - 你好 卡克斯女士
- Hello, Coach Shelley. - Hello, Ms. Kakes.
不知道鲁伯特是不是在前往 我办公室的路上 我们有个特别会议
I just wondered if Rupert was on his way to my office for our special meeting.
不 他不会去
No, he's not coming to that.
他说了会来的 所以...他很忙
I mean, he said that he would, so-- I mean, is he busy?
不
No.
没事的 别担心 看来只有我们了
It's fine. Don't worry. I guess it's just us then.
这是第一次会议 名为...请击鼓
For the very first meeting of the-- Drumroll, please.
爱之犬开会
Love Hounds.
我觉得作为男人 我们可以
I thought that we men could
时不时在需要的时候聚会
get together whenever we needed, every now and then,
聊聊天 帮助彼此
and just talk and help each other out
应对我们个人生活中的问题
with how things are going on in our personal lives.
好吧
Okay.
我想聊聊照顾我年迈父母的压力
Well, I'd love to talk about the stresses of taking care of my aging parents.
是 我先来
Yeah, I'll start.
我...开始和一个女孩约会 进行得非常顺利
So I-- I've started seeing this girl, and it's going real well.
我很喜欢她 她很好
I really like her. She's great.
但她不愿定义我们的关系
But she's hesitant to label our relationship,
我不知道是否该给她空间
and I don't know whether to give her space
还是让她知道我多么希望我们在一起
or whether to let her know just how strongly I feel about us being together.
迪斯科 你能不能...你有什么想法或...
Disco, would you-- Do you got any thoughts or--
我离过三次婚
I've been divorced three times.
永远别让她们知道你的感受 价格太高昂
Never let them know how you feel. It's very expensive.
好吧
Okay.
我读过一本书 它说
I read this book that said,
“如果你喜欢一个女人 你应该羞辱她”
"If you like a woman, you should insult her."
好吧 会议结束 估计也是最后一次了
Okay, this meeting's over, and it'll probably never happen again.
谢谢你们过来 两位都是
Thank you for coming. Thank you both.
- 我们现在有麻烦了吗 - 没有 罗杰 走吧 没有 谢谢
- Are we in trouble now? - No, Roger. Just go. No. Thank you.
没事的
It's all right.
嗨 老大
Hey, Boss.
早上好 泰德
Morning, Ted.
- 给 - 早 谢谢
- Here you go. - Morning. Thank you.
我需要你的帮助
I could use your help.
没问题 随时 等等 你不该去参加训练吗
Of course. Anything. Wait. Shouldn't you be at training?
对 但是 别担心 我已经安排好了
Oh, yeah, but don't worry. I've got that all covered.
加油...
Go, go, go, go!
好吧 那么 我能怎么帮到你
Right. Okay, then. Well, how can I help?
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表