剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
-早安 -早安 给你泡了咖啡
- Morning. - Morning. Made you some coffee.
我不喝咖♥啡♥因♥
I don't do caffeine.
对 你的身体是一座神殿
Right. Your body is a temple.
那倒也不是 比较像是机场里的教堂
Well, I don't know about that. More like a church in an airport.
今天是里士满的大日子
Big day for Richmond.
我以为你对足球完全不了解
Thought you didn't know anything about football.
的确 但我知道扎瓦是谁
I don't. But I know who Zava is.
当然了
Of course.
从迪拜回来后发短♥信♥给我
Text me when you get back from Dubai?
-一路平安 -谢谢 小心驾驶
- Safe flight. - Thanks. Safe driving.
我是一个强大 有能力的人
I am a strong and capable man.
该死的
Bollocks.
足球教练
第三季第三集
(扎瓦 欢迎)
(伴伴)
(我们相信扎瓦)
好的 显然扎瓦会加入首发阵容
Okay. So obviously Zava's gonna be moving into our starting lineup.
也就是说 如果我...
Which means, if my maths...
没算错
are corrects,
就得让某个人坐板凳
we're gonna have to sit someone.
会是谁呢
Who's it gonna be?
我觉得是科林
Well, I think it's gotta be Colin.
够狠的
Ouch.
科林是变色龙 他能随机应变
Colin's a chameleon. He can change depending on a situation.
更重要的问题是如果让扎瓦当前锋
Bigger issue is, you put Zava up front,
那杰米或丹尼中的一人得换到中场
either Jamie or Dani's gonna have to drop back to midfield.
那么 谁会比较能接受这个消息 丹尼还是杰米
So, who do we think will take the news better? Dani or Jamie?
丹尼
Dani.
对 杰米很像是我妈收藏的美好时光人偶
Yeah. Nah, Jamie's a lot like my mom's Precious Moments figurines collection.
-我不懂这是什么意思 -他是个玻璃心的小孬种
- I have no idea what that means. - He's a fragile little bitch.
简洁是好 但有时候把话说清楚 才是真正的智慧 多谢你 罗伊
Brevity is nice, but sometimes clarity is the true soul of wit. Thank you, Roy.
马上就10点了 我们该动身了
It's almost ten o'clock, we should probably get going.
你觉得还好吧
You feeling okay?
有点紧张 今早有点腹泻
A little bit nervous. Had some diarrhea earlier this morning.
请别写进书里
Please don't put that in the book.
我一直不懂得拼那个词 所以我大概率不会写
I've never been clear on the spelling, so I probably won't.
月字旁加复 三点水加写
D-I-A, double R, H-E-A.
不过在英国要加个不发音的“啊” 即“噢 糟糕 你腹泻了”
Except in England, you have a silent O, as in, "Oh, no, you've got diarrhea."
我和你一样 小希熊宝宝
I'm in the same boat, Higgy bear.
我的肚子比《韦恩的世界》 第一 二部加起来都更跌宕起伏
My tummy's got more knots in it than Wayne's World 1 and 2 smooshed together.
不知道为什么 我这辈子身边都是伟大的运动员
I don't know why. I've been around great athletes all my life.
罗伊 你就是伟大的运动员
Heck, Roy, you're a great athlete.
不 和扎瓦不一样
Not like Zava.
拜托 别妄自菲薄
Come on, don't sell yourself short.
应该是妄自菲“厚” 然后差的部分事后再找补
If anything, sell yourself tall and get it altered later.
不 扎瓦与众不同 你等着瞧吧
No, Zava's different. Just watch.
我们不能只是瞧 我们得让这人融入球队
We can't just watch. We gotta make this fella part of the team.
给超级球星当教练可不只是 “要怎样像玛丽亚那样解决问题”
Coaching a superstar can't be all, "How do you solve a problem like Maria?"
不过要我说 纳粹分子 才是那故事里真正的问题
Although, if you ask me, the Nazis were the real problem in that story.
-对吧 教练 -是 拜托 掌事修女
- Am I right, Coach? - Yeah. Come on, Mother Superior,
-咱们有点大局观好不好 -就是这个意思
- let's have a little perspective. - Yeah, exactly, yeah.
抱歉 罗伊 我知道你不喜欢一大早
Sorry, Roy, I know you don't like all this musical theater talk
-聊这些音乐剧 -不 这次我允许
- this early in the morning. - No, I'll allow it.
我以前很喜欢朱莉安德鲁斯 说实话 我现在仍喜欢
I used to fancy Julie Andrews. Well, I still do, to be fair.
嗓音 双眸 以及你知道 如果行为不佳 她会对你训话
The voice, the eyes, the way you know she'd tell you off if you'd been bad.
好的 必须要问了 史上最爱的朱莉安德鲁斯角色 来
All right, we gotta do it. All-time favorite Julie Andrews character. Go!
该死 玛丽亚
Fuck it. Maria!
-一如既往的坚定 教练 你呢 -伊莱莎杜立德
- Resolute as always. Coach, what you got? - Eliza Doolittle.
只有声音的表演 我喜欢
Audio-only performance, I love that.
-希金斯教授 -包萍 就是你
- Professor Higgins. - Come on you Poppins!
我和你一样
Same, I'm right there with you.
特伦特呢?不一定非要选 你有吗
Trent, you have one? You don't have to. You got one?
吉诺维亚女王科莱丽丝雷纳尔迪
Clarisse Renaldi, Queen of Genovia.
《公主日记》 神作
Fuck yeah, Princess Diaries.
小众选择 出人意料
Deep cut. Zagged.
-天啊 -真好
Wow. Wow. This is nice.
不敢相信这是现实
I can't believe it's really happening.
小时候 我穿扎瓦球鞋踢球
When I was a boy, I played in Zava boots,
我穿着扎瓦球鞋睡觉
I slept in Zava boots,
我第一次做♥爱♥是对着扎瓦球鞋
I made love for the first time to Zava boots.
你应该说的是“穿着扎瓦球鞋”吧
Think you mean "in Zava boots."
不是
No.
嘿 昨晚在餐厅时
Hey, you know, last night at the restaurant,
油漆工快完成时
as the painters were finishing up,
我花了一小时在YouTube上 欣赏扎瓦的最佳进球
I spent a very pleasurable hour on YouTube watching Zava's greatest goals.
最后我都眩晕了
By the end, my head was spinning.
但也可能是因为油漆
Though it may also have been the paint fumes.
扎瓦在球场上移♥动♥的样子就像一头豹子
The way Zava moves on the pitch... Like a panther.
很性感 对吧
So sexy, eh?
这话有点基啊 哥们
Sound a bit gay, bruv.
我就是基...
Well, I'm gay...
啊
Huh?
我是说为扎瓦而“基情”
...for Zava, I mean.
那倒是 有些男人的魅力是超越性向的
That's true. Some men have a charisma that transcends orientation.
保罗纽曼 伊德瑞斯艾尔巴 诺姆麦克唐纳德
Paul Newman, Idris Elba, Norm Macdonald.
扎瓦绝对是这类魅力独角兽之一
Zava is definitely one of those charisma unicorns.
好了 你们说服我了 我会与扎瓦发♥生♥关♥系♥
Okay, you guys have convinced me. I'll have sex with Zava.
是...
嘿 各位好吗?
Hey, what's up, man?
这是怎么回事?
What the fuck is this?
好了 小伙子们 来 表演时间到 大家都去球场
All right, fellas, come on. Showtime. Let's everybody head out to the pitch.
-走吧 -嘿 杰米 拜托
- Let's go. - Hey Jamie, come on, man.
快换衣服 可别让最新队友等待
Hurry up and get dressed. We don't wanna keep our newest teammate waiting.
走吧
Let's do this.
我们要扎瓦 来呀
We want Zava! Come on!
这就是下场
This is what you get.
他人去哪了
Where the hell is he?
莱斯莉 我们是签了约的吧
Leslie! We do have a signed contract, don't we?
当然 我们有电子签名 这是有法律效力的
Of course. We have an e-signature. That's legally binding.
应该
I think.
我打个电♥话♥
I'll make a call.
他的经纪没有他的消息
His agent hasn't heard from him,
但她追踪到了他的手♥机♥ 定位在米科诺斯岛
but she's tracked his phone which is currently in Mykonos.
如果他再次改变主意
If he has changed his mind again,
我就会看起来像个傻子
I'm going to look like an absolute arsehole.
也许我们试着让观众振奋一下
Maybe we can try and cheer them up somehow?
需要我脱掉衬衫 跑过球场吗
Do you want me to take my shirt off and run across the pitch?
你一定是珊迪
You must be Shandy.
珊迪今天来旁观我工作 学习一下
Shandy's shadowing me for the day. To get the hang of things, you know?
终于见到你了 很开心
It's so nice to finally meet you.
我很想找个时间 和你喝杯咖啡 听听你的意见
I'd love to go for a coffee and pick your brain sometime.
你到底多高啊
Like, how tall are you?
-珊迪 -是
- Shandy. - Yeah?
你能去卖♥♥场 按半价售卖♥♥周边商品吗
Would you go to concessions and start selling merch at half price?
-好主意 -是 谢谢
- Great idea. - Yeah, thank you.
-别脱掉衬衫 -对 当然
- Keep your shirt on. - Right. Of course.
拜拜 宝贝
Bye, babe.
她很活泼嘛
She's a live one.
糟糕 我要迟到了
Shit. Now I'm late.
什么事
For what?
没什么 很傻的事 我之后再告诉你
Nothing. It's silly. I'll tell you later.
我爱神秘兮兮的瑞贝卡
I love mysterious Rebecca.
嘿 两位 我们确定 扎瓦拿到了正确的地址吗
Hey, guys. Are we sure that Zava has the right address?
我可不希望他此刻坐在弗吉尼亚
I'd hate to think he's sitting in the middle of Virginia right now
干等我们 知道吧
waiting on us, you know?
我刚和法务部聊了扎瓦的合同
So, I just talked to legal about Zava's contract.
电子签名百分之百有效力
An e-signature is 100% binding.
小问题是 他没有签名字 而是签了“不客气”
Tiny wrinkle, instead of signing his name, he signed "You're welcome."
该死的 我们该怎么办
Shit. What are we going to do?
嘿 超级巨星总是任性的
Hey, look, superstars play by their own rules.
1998年 我为全民公敌等了三小时
Back in '98, I waited over three hours for Public Enemy
等他们在好奇熊酒吧登台
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表