剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我父亲和弗雷迪默丘里 上过同一所艺术学校
My father went to art school with Freddie Mercury.
什么
What?
大家总在聊他那惊人的四个八度音域
I mean, everyone always talks about his amazing four-octave vocal range.
但我父亲一直坚持说
But my father always insisted
如果你问弗雷迪他最伟大的才艺是什么
that if you actually asked Freddie what his greatest talent was,
他会说是扳弯直男的
he would've said flipping straights.
- 加油 里士满 - 你们仍有希望
- Come on, Richmond! - You lads still have a way!
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
嘿 谢谢你帮我们留了位置 你等了多久
Hey, thanks for saving us a seat. How long have you been waiting?
梅让我昨晚睡在这里
Mae let me sleep here last night.
- 你们想要多少瓶啤酒 - 三瓶 梅
- How many beers do you want? - Three, Mae.
如果中场休息之前不能再点 你们想要多少啤酒
How many beers do you want if you can't order again before halftime?
- 12瓶 - 12瓶
- Twelve. - Twelve.
欢迎各位 今天 曼城队在主场迎战AFC里士满
Welcome, everyone. Today, Manchester City hosts AFC Richmond.
无论机会多么渺茫 如果灰狗 首次在阿提哈德球场取得胜利
A first-ever win at the Etihad Stadium for the Greyhounds, however unlikely,
意味着泰德拉索的队员们下周将可能
leaves the door open next week for Ted Lasso's men
实现他们的球迷一直以来 所梦想的灰姑娘童话
to complete the Cinderella story their fans have been dreaming of.
他在那呢 快瞧他
There he is. Look at him.
曼城死忠们向杰米塔特表达
The City faithful are letting Jamie Tartt know
他们对这位离队 去参加真人秀的前球员有什么感觉
how they feel about their former player who left them for reality television.
欢迎回家 混♥蛋♥
Welcome home, dickhead!
也许这不是他想看到的归乡欢迎
Perhaps not the homecoming he might have dreamt of.
老天
Oh, boy.
加油 儿子 没错...一帮混♥蛋♥
Come on, Son. That's it, that's it. Fucking bastards.
如果曼城今天胜利 就能拿下冠军
City can clinch the title with a win today.
如果输了 那下周将分外有趣
A loss makes things very interesting next week.
90分钟后我们就能知道答案了 比赛开始
We find out in 90 minutes that starts now.
撞上了
Clattered!
塔特今天估计要一再应对这样的状况
Tartt can expect a lot of that today.
这是餐厅赠送的坚果 我一会儿回来帮你们点饮品 好吗
Here are some complimentary nuts. And I'll be back to get your drinks. Okay?
曼城动作有些大 塔特带领里士满进攻
Physical play from City as Tartt pushes Richmond forward.
- 塔特是有选择的 - 科林有空当
- Tartt has options. - Colin's open.
邦伯凯奇这脚漂亮
A nifty move finds Bumbercatch.
瑞士球员长传至对方球门前 休斯
The Swiss crosses to the far post. Hughes!
- 比赛刚刚开始... - 太好了
- The match has barely begun... - Yes.
这位威尔士球员 一个厉害的头球 灰狗领先
...and the Welshman fires the Greyhounds into the lead with a commanding header.
太好了
There we go.
这个进球 塔特的表现绝了 他在两个传球前就预判好了
That goal was all down to Tartt. He's seeing two passes ahead.
配合得精彩绝伦 不愧是打不倒的杰米塔特
Brilliant play indeed from the unsinkable Jamie Tartt.
科林休斯画下惊叹号♥ 里士满1比无领先
Colin Hughes with the exclamation point, and Richmond leads 1-nil.
好耶
Yes!
莱斯莉 你在干吗
Leslie, what you doing?
终场哨响时我会庆祝的
I'll celebrate when the final whistle has blown.
我不想移♥动♥ 以防诅咒
I don't wanna move and jinx it.
行吧
Okay.
有大神佩普瓜迪奥拉掌舵
With the great Pep Guardiola at the controls,
毫无疑问 曼城绝不会退缩
rest assured, City won't be quaking in their boots.
那打扮英气的家伙在干嘛
What's this sharp-dressed son of a gun got cookin' now, huh?
去吧
Go.
一如既往 佩普一定会做正确的调整
We know Pep will make the right adjustments. He always does.
别急
Hold on tight.
好了 加油
All right! Here we go!
(曼城 0 AFC里士满 1)
中场休息即将到来 尚不知道英超冠军将花落谁家
Halftime approaches, and the Premier League title remains undecided.
杰米塔特家乡的球迷们仍然不放过他
Jamie Tartt's hometown fans are still letting him have it.
曼城继续将目标锁定里士满9号♥球员
City continuing to target Richmond's number nine.
这就是例子 塔特被截断
Case in point, as Tartt is knocked off the ball.
曼城来了
And here comes City.
德维拉蒂射门 范达美拦下 漂亮
De Villardi shoots! Van Damme makes a terrific save.
曼城不让塔特有任何机会
City making Tartt fight for every inch out there.
滚回你的南部 小白脸
Piss off back down South, pretty boy!
杰米塔特 这场的观众很不友好啊...
Tough crowd, Jamie Tartt. Tough crowd.
现在是第65分钟
We're in the 65th minute.
里士满在开始时进了一球后 比赛一直向一边倒
And since Richmond's early goal, it's been one-way traffic.
曼城不断进攻 但目前为止 里士满一直在龟缩防守
City asking plenty of questions, but so far Richmond are not listening.
德维拉蒂有一点点空间
Oh, a sliver of space for De Villardi.
这球会扳平吗
Is this the equalizer?
不 被戴面罩的加拿大守门员惊险救下
No! A swashbuckling save by the masked Canadian.
范达美今天表现优异
Van damn he's been good today!
好呀
Come on!
太好了
Yeah!
比赛近80分钟
Nearing the 80-minute mark,
里士满一球领先 努力防守
Richmond are defending their one-goal lead.
恩杜尔发角球
Ndour takes the corner.
范达美越出球门线以挡球 但埃洛科比接到了球
Van Damme races off his line to punch, but it finds Elokobi.
德维拉蒂面对毫无阻碍的球门
De Villardi has an open goal.
- 杰米塔特飞速到达 解除危险 - 好样的 杰米
- Jamie Tartt soars to clear the danger! - Yes, Jamie!
太棒了 杰米
Yes, Jamie!
不好 看起来塔特的伤颇严重
Oh, no. It looks like Tartt is in quite a bit of pain.
是脚踝 阿尔洛
It's his ankle, Arlo.
- 落地的时候错位了 - 起来吧 怂包
- He landed on it wrong. - Get up, you soft prick!
加油啊
Come on.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
来吧
Let's go.
罗伯兹 热身
Roberts! Get warm.
- 我没事...哥们 去吧... - 你还好吗
- I'm good, good. Go, bro. Go, go. - You good?
等等 他起来了...好的
Now, hold on. He's up, he's up, he's up. Okay.
他似乎不打算放弃
It appears he'll give it a go.
里士满的好消息 没了明星球员 他们一定大大受挫
Good news for Richmond, who can ill afford to play without their star.
尤其是如此重要的比赛
Not with this much at stake.
克里斯 我们话说得太早
We may have spoken too soon, Chris.
塔特试图坚持下去 但他伤痛难忍♥ 可能需要治疗
Tartt tried to soldier on, but now he's in some distress and may require attention.
天啊
Oh, my God.
来
Up you go.
走几步
Get you on the walk.
糟糕
Fudge.
- 我们完了... - 别这样
- We're finished. We're done. - Come on.
- 我们完了 - 加油 杰米
- We're done. - Come on, James.
罗伯兹 你上场
Roberts! You're going in.
等等...嘿...
Whoa, hold on, hold on. Hey, hey,
嘿 坦 先别上场 好吗
hey, don't hop out there quite yet, Tan, okay?
- 教练 我们少了一个人 - 我知道 教练 等我一下
- Coach, we're a man down. - I know, Coach. Just give me one second.
嘿 杰米 你确定无法返场吗
Hey, Jamie, are you sure you can't get back out there?
- 对 - 是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
不
No.
- 嘿 教练 - 对
- Hey, Coach! - Yeah.
你想用十人比赛
You wanna play with ten men?
没错 对吗
Heck yeah! Right?
我们会等等看 好吗
We're just gonna wait and see, okay?
我们一会儿来看你情况 好吗
And we'll check in on you, all right?
麻烦二位帮我个忙 治好他 请用上你们的看家本领
You two, do me a favor. Heal him. Use all your tricks, please.
好的 我们先给他几分钟
Okay. Yeah. We're gonna give him a couple minutes.
- 他不会有事的 来吧 加油 - 泰德拉索选择等待
- He's gonna be fine. Here we go. Come on! - Ted Lasso elects to wait,
现在灰狗是十人对战曼城的无敌11人
leaving ten Greyhounds against City's mighty 11.
曼城想要扳平
City looking for the equalizer.
奥雷亚纳射门 范达美挡下 又一次挡下
And Orellano shoots. Van Damme is there! And there again!
又一次
And again!
范达美的面罩坚不可摧
There's just no penetrating the mask of Van Damme!
球队面临一波又一波高压
With his team facing relentless pressure,
泰德拉索少了一人的战术
Ted Lasso is gambling with each
- 每一秒都是在赌博 - 内特 我需要和你谈谈
- passing second he plays with a man down. - I'm gonna need a word, Nate.
- 去我的办公室 好吗 - 好
- In my office, yeah? - Yeah.
我爱赌博 让我血脉喷张
I love gambling. Makes me feel alive.
克里斯 我觉得你应该和人聊聊这个嗜好
You should probably talk to somebody about that, Chris.
你好 哥们 请进 坐吧
Hello, mate. Come in. Take a seat.
好的
Here we go.
我要被升职了吗
Am I getting promoted?
内特 我得辞退你
Nate, I gotta let you go.
- 是因为我在看电视吗 - 不是
- Was it 'cause I was watching telly? - No.
我推销甜品不够积极
I'm not pushing desserts hard enough?
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表