剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
英超联赛冠军的争夺 落在赛季最后的一场比赛上
It's a rare treat when the Premier League title
这可是难得一遇的精彩
comes down to the last match of the season.
提埃里 如果周日灰狗队赢了
And, Thierry, if the Greyhounds win on Sunday,
曼城队输了或平局 AFC里士满将真的赢下英超
and Manchester City loses or draws, AFC Richmond will actually win the league.
难以置信 而你当时猜测 他们会是最后一位
Incredible. And you picked them to finish last.
嘿 你也一样啊
Hey, so did you.
抱歉 盖瑞 我只记得自己的胜利
Sorry, Gary. I only remember my victories.
我的大脑没有空间盛放其他记忆
I have no room in my brain for anything else.
总之 那会是一场精彩比赛
Well, it should be a great match.
不过 上一次里士满对战西汉姆时 场面有些丑陋
The last time Richmond played West Ham though, things got ugly.
那不叫足球 那叫犯罪现场
That wasn't football. It was a crime scene.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
鲁伯特曼尼昂被一位前助理指控
Rupert Mannion has been accused of an inappropriate relationship
与其有不恰当的关系 这位球队老板正被“热水”煎熬啊
by a former assistant, putting the team owner in hot water.
(贝克丝将曼尼昂赶出豪♥宅♥)
热水 应该说正被滚水烫
Hot water? That man is boiling.
如果他口袋里有面条 都能煲一锅汤了
If he had noodles in his pockets, he could make a soup.
我奶奶煲的“口袋汤”最美味了 有点像意大利杂菜汤
My nan made a delicious pocket soup. Bit like a minestrone.
个人而言 我认为 他不该和瑞贝卡韦尔顿分开
Personally, I thought he should have stayed with Rebecca Welton.
那才叫强强联手的夫妻
Now, they were a power couple.
闭嘴吧 提埃里亨利
Shut up, Thierry Henry.
早上好 瑞贝卡
Morning, Rebecca.
-早上好 泰德 -嗨
- Morning, Ted. - Hi.
对
Yeah.
那么 你...
So, do you--
你想不想聊聊
You know, do you want to talk about it?
我还没准备好聊
I'm not really ready to talk about it yet.
好的
Okay.
早上好
Good morning!
我的老天...真是难忘的一夜...
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, what a night, what a night.
关于昨晚的噪音 我道歉
Sorry for all the noise.
早安 书呆子们 关于昨晚的噪音 不用谢
Morning, nerds. You're welcome for all the noise.
我的女士
Milady.
瑞贝卡 希望你不介意
Rebecca, I hope you don't mind.
我在你的衣柜里找到这条裙子 借来一穿
I went through your wardrobe and borrowed this dress.
那其实是西服外套 但是 没问题 请自便
It's a blazer. But, yes. Help yourself.
嘿 再次感谢你让我们昨晚留宿
Hey, thanks again for letting us all crash here last night.
你知道 当我收到彼尔德的短♥信♥ 说
You know-- When I got Beard's text saying
街区发生了致命的煤气泄漏事故
that there was a deadly gas leak in the neighborhood,
我还以为他在吹嘘自己 又来了一次惊人“放屁”事故
I just assumed he was bragging about one of his epic toots.
这是我们最后一次这样醒来 是不是很疯狂
Isn't that crazy that this is gonna be the last time we wake up like this?
最后一次 也是第一次 但你知道 依然疯狂
I mean, the last and first time. But, still, you know.
不...
No, no, no.
对 老大还不想聊
Yeah. Boss don't want to talk about it yet.
泰德 我不是拒绝谈论你回家的事
It's not that I refuse to talk about you going home, Ted.
我只是拒绝接受你回去后不再回来
It's that I refuse to accept that you are not coming back.
天 老大
God. Boss.
我和你站在同一阵线
I'm right there with you.
那我从客房♥开始吧
I'll start in the guest rooms.
-不行... -不...拜托...
- No! No, no! No. - No. No, no. Please. Please--
那些绳索不是垃圾
Those ropes are not garbage.
有些脏了 是故意的
Some of it's dirty on purpose.
足球教练
第三季第十二集[本季终]
全体注意 更衣室正式开庭
Hear ye, hear ye, this locker room is now in session.
全体起立 请麦克阿杜法官大人就坐
All rise for the Honorable Judge McAdoo.
肃静
Silence!
请坐
Be seated.
财务大臣
Court Treasurer.
本赛季是否有任何尚未解决的罚款
Are there any unresolved fines from this season?
是的 法官大人
There are, Your Honor.
请记得所有罚款
And please remember that all fines
都将用于拨付本周日晚上 在餐厅举♥行♥的季终派对
will go towards funding our end-of-season party this Sunday night at the restaurant.
很好 庭警
Very well. Bailiff.
请将容器呈上
Please bring forth the receptacle.
它在助理打杂工那里
The assistant kitman has it.
是打杂工的助理
Assistant to the kitman.
财务大臣 请宣布罚款情况
Court Treasurer. Release the fines.
“杨马斯 训练迟到 200英镑”
"Jan Maas. Late for training. £200."
-合情合理 -调皮
- That's fair. - Naughty boy.
“丹尼罗哈斯
"Dani Rojas.
在一位队友生日当天 没有发‘生日快乐’的短♥信♥ 100英镑”
Not texting 'happy birthday' on a teammate's birthday. £100."
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
我有在别人写的“生日快乐”旁边 加了一个小小的爱心
I did put a tiny, little heart on someone else's "happy birthday."
反对无效
Overruled!
“杰米塔特
"Jamie Tartt.
在球队冥想训练期间睡着 200英镑”
Falling asleep during team meditation training. £200."
天啊 你睡着了
Wow. You fell asleep?
-哥们 所有人都在睡觉 -我可没有
- Bro, everyone was sleeping, man. - Nah, not me.
只是我打鼾而已
I was just the only one who was snoring.
嘿 别急
Hey. Wait.
-还有吗 -就是这些了 法官大人
- Is there anything else? - That is all I have, Your Honor.
非常好 最后 内森谢利
Very well. And finally, Nathan Shelley.
你错过了本赛季的每一次训练
For missing every training session,
每一场比赛和每一次球队晚餐
every match and every team dinner this season,
我在此对你罚款五千英镑
I hereby fine you £5,000!
是 这很公平 是我活该
Yeah, that's fair. I mean, I deserve it.
派对现在将设置免费酒吧 和现场乐队卡拉OK
The party will now have an open bar and live band karaoke!
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
总有一天轮到我吓你
One of these days, I'm gonna scare you.
那很简单 问我在想什么就可以了
Well, that's easy. Just ask me what I'm thinking about.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
事情
Stuff.
真可怕
Terrifying.
见到你很开心 罗伊
Good to see you, Roy.
-早安 基莉 -早
- Morning, Keeley. - Morning.
(米歇尔:有人等不及你回家了)
(我也是)
-哟 -嗨
- Yo. - Hey.
你怎么了 我以为你就在我后面
What happened to you? I thought you were right behind me.
简给我准备了一个惊喜
Jane had a surprise for me.
-真好 -我的护照
- That's nice. - My passport.
被她撕碎了 这样我就无法离开英国
Which she shredded so that I wouldn't be able to leave the country.
-还好你是双重国籍 对吧 -三重
- Good thing you got dual citizenship, huh? - Triple.
-梵蒂冈城也是个国家 亲爱的 -对呢
- Vatican City is a country, baby. - Right.
先生们 显然 我的书要等到赛季结束才能写完
Gentlemen. I can't finish the book until the season ends, obviously.
但在你们离开之前 我想听听你们的想法
But before you leave, I'd love to get your thoughts.
如果有不同意之处 请告诉我
Let me know if there's anything you disagree with.
我不会删节 但我很乐意告诉你为什么你是错的
I won't take it out, but I'm happy to tell you where you're wrong.
该死
Fuck!
罗伊 一切还好吗
Everything okay, Roy?
要怎么知道一个女孩喜不喜欢你
How do you know if a girl likes you or not?
这个嘛
Well...
这也许是一个适合给钻石狗讨论的好话题
you know, that might be a tasty, little treat for the Diamond Dogs.
不
No.
不...
No! No! No!
就差一点
So close.
特伦特 我等不及看了
Can't wait to dive into this, Trent.
谢谢
Thank you.
不
Nope.
毫无原创特色
Derivative.
好吧
Okay.
太过乏味
Overly prosaic.
我先出去一会儿
Actually, I'm gonna just pop out for a second.
媒体在问你对鲁伯特的离婚 是否有任何评论
The press are asking if you have any comments about Rupert's divorce.
当然有 但是 不 不予置评
Yes, of course. But no, no comment.
-高明 -有品
- Smart. - Classy.
继续 莱斯莉和我想问
Moving on, Leslie and I are asking
你对鲁伯特的离婚是否有任何评论
if you have any comments on Rupert's divorce.
越有料越好 这里很安全
Juicier, the better. Safe space.
同样 不予置评
Also no comment.
坏人
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表