剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
我很喜欢
I love it.
对 杰米 你欠我1英镑
Yeah. You owe me a pound, Jamie.
但我什么都没说
But I didn't say nothing.
不 但因为你 我脑子里想到这个词 可以说是同一回事
No, but you made me think it, and that's basically the same thing.
对 有道理
Yeah, fair play.
好的 轮到我了
Okay, my turn.
好的
All right.
这是谁
Who's that?
包装得很漂亮
Good wrapping, that.
我在学校弄的
I made it at school.
颜色的首字母能拼出你的名字 红色 橘色 黄色 罗伊
The colors spell your name. Red, orange, yellow. Roy.
她等不及要给你
She's been very excited to give it to you.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我啊 爱死了
Well, I mean, I fucking love it.
很值得
It was worth it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 妈妈和我要换装 然后表演
Okay. Mum and I are going to put our costumes on for the performance.
提醒一下 表演还有中场休息
Heads-up, team. There is an intermission.
- 你姐姐很辣 - 我会把你的眼球挖出来
- Your sister is fit. - I will cut your eyes out.
希米 怎么了 我以为店里预约满了
Simi, what's going on? I thought we were fully booked.
预约的客人都没来
All the reservations bailed.
除了一位
Well, except one.
嘿 瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, you. Look who it is.
是小鸡仔
It is Pinky Dick.
抱歉 我是说山姆
Sorry. I mean Sam.
你肯定记得弗兰西斯吧
Of course you remember Francis.
查尔斯 这是小鸡仔
Charles, this is Pinky Dick.
说错了 是山姆
I mean Sam.
小鸡仔是山姆 这位是查尔斯奇巴
Pinky-Dick-I-mean-Sam, this is Charles Siziba,
- 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的美食博主 - 幸会
- food blogger for The Times. - It is nice to meet you.
艾德文和我说了你的很多坏话
Edwin has told me awful things about you.
查尔斯在帮我寻找伦敦最优秀的西非大厨
Charles is helping me find the best West African chef in London
因为我要开自己的尼日利亚餐厅 就离这里20米
because I'm starting my own Nigerian restaurant but 20 meters from here.
你要干什么
You're doing what?
我们会供应最上等的尼日利亚美食
We are going to serve the finest Nigerian cuisine,
还有芝加哥式热狗 因为那是我的最爱
along with Chicago-style hot dogs, because it's my favorite food.
山姆 我是说小鸡仔
Oh, Sam. I mean Pinky Dick.
阿库佛先生在他的食物里 发现了一个玻璃碎渣
Mr. Akufo found a tiny piece of glass in his food.
我想我们这餐就算免费了吧
I assume our meal will be complimentary?
是的 当然 按你说的吧
Yeah, sure. Whatever.
不错
Good man.
终于知道这张丑陋的脸 叫什么名字了 挺好的
It is nice to put a name to such an ugly, horrible face.
很抱歉看到你们的生意不太好
I'm so sorry to see that business is not going well.
不 其实我们本来订满了
No. Actually, we were fully booked.
只是有些临时取消了
We just had a few last-second cancellations.
那是因为所有预约都是我
That's because all the reservations were me.
你好 是欧拉快颐人生餐厅吗
Hello. Ola's Chop Life?
我能预约一桌吗 八位 名字是威弗
Can I make a reservation for eight for Wiafe.
大卫爱特曼 六位
David Ettlemen, party of six.
思达奇 四位 披头四
Starkey, party of four. Fab four.
12位 谢谢 姓皮卡德
Table for 12, please. Last name Picard.
请给我们你们最棒的非洲芝士
And please, bring out all of your finest African cheeses.
- 见到你很开心 艾德文 - 可不是嘛
- Good to see you, Edwin. - Isn't it?
对 听说你没入选尼日利亚国家队 我真是难过
Yes, I was so sad to hear that you were not selected for Nigeria's national team.
但令人高兴的是尼日利亚政♥府♥欣然地
But I was happy to hear that the Nigerian government was pleased
收下了我的两千万美元支票 让你未能入选国家队
to accept a free $20 million check from me to keep you off the team.
我永远不会收手 你这个尼日利亚垃圾
I will never stop, you Nigerian turd.
永远不会
Never ever.
永远不会
No, never.
弗兰西斯 请别这么做
Please don't do this, Francis.
- 别动 - 抱歉
- Stop right there. - Sorry.
- 有什么紧急情况 - 内森
- What's the emergency? - Nathan?
对
Yeah.
没事了 警官 我儿子回家了
Never mind, Officer. My son is home.
你们移♥动♥了钥匙
You moved the key.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mum.
亲爱的 想吃点什么吗
Do you want anything to eat, dear?
不 谢谢 我其实只想睡觉
No, thank you. I just wanna sleep actually.
如果你要做饭 我倒是能吃点
Well, if you're cooking, I could eat something.
劳埃德 够了
Lloyd, stop.
怎么了吗
What?
莱斯莉
Leslie?
- 抱歉 我不是有意惊吓你 - 没事 也没那么糟
- Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. - It's okay. It's not too bad.
糟糕
Damn.
瑞贝卡 你需要什么
How can I help, Rebecca?
我只是想问问你的建议
I just need some advice.
- 基莉没回短♥信♥ - 对
- Keeley didn't text you back? - She did not.
- 泰德呢 - 找不到他
- Ted? - Can't find him.
- 靓女 - 在飞机上 没有无线网
- Sassy? - On a plane with no Wi-Fi.
- 你能想象吗 - 令人作呕
- Can you imagine that? - Disgusting.
- 你母亲呢 - 你在逗我吗
- How about your mother? - Are you fucking with me?
我受宠若惊 好的 我们开始吧
I am flattered. Okay, let's do this shit.
我不想参与阿库佛联赛
I don't want to be part of the Akufo League.
为什么 因为他是个情绪不稳的亿万富翁
Why? Because he's an emotionally erratic billionaire
性格就像《查理和巧克力工厂》里
with the temperament of one of those kids in Willy Wonka
被杀死的那些小孩
that gets murdered at the chocolate factory?
莱斯莉 好像没有那种情节
I don't think that's what happens, Leslie.
瑞贝卡 我不想告诉你 但是那些孩子死了
I hate to break it to you, Rebecca, but those children are dead.
我认为鲁伯特邀请我加入的唯一原因
I think the only reason Rupert has invited me in
在于我是女人 那让他们表面看起来好
is because I'm a woman and it'll make them look good.
谁在乎鲁伯特邀请你是为了什么
Who cares why Rupert invited you?
你有机会参与
You've got a seat at the table.
那就去看看情况
So go and see what's what.
谢谢你 莱斯莉
Thank you, Leslie.
如果其他人开始接连消失
And if any of the other people start disappearing one by one
因为一系列 似乎是他们自己造成的不幸事故
due to a series of unfortunate accidents seemingly caused by their own hubris,
那你调头就走 明白吗
you get the hell out of there. Do you hear me?
(瑞贝卡韦尔顿来电)
(三通未接来电)
(酒吧)
(杰克:抱歉回复迟了 在阿根廷)
(时差弄得我很混乱)
(情况很糟 我什么都做不了)
亲爱的 一切还好吗
Everything all right, dear?
一切 怎么可能
Everything? Fuck no.
点石成金的反面叫什么
What is it called when you have the opposite of the Midas touch?
- 点石成粪 - 没错 那就是我现在的状态
- The Midas shits. - That's it. That's what I have.
我碰什么 什么就变成粪便
Everything I touch turns to shit.
粪便是化肥 帮助成长呀 亲
Shit helps things grow, love.
哎 我叫基莉 你叫什么
Oy, I'm Keeley. What's your name?
- 梅 - 梅 有点意外
- Mae. - Mae? I wasn't expecting that.
你的名字很好听
That's a really nice name.
- 是哪个名字的简称吗 - 可能
- Short for anything? - Maybe.
可能 这是你的酒吧吗
And is this your place, Maybe?
40多年了
Little over 40 years.
天 好厉害
Wow, that's impressive.
但很不容易吧 当老板
It's hard though, right? Being a boss?
有时吧
It has its moments.
但是对有些人来说 最好跟随直觉
But for some, it's better to follow your gut
而不是跟随其他人的直觉 并假装自己为此激动
than pretend to be excited by following someone else's.
如果有人把你的生意夺走了 你会怎么做
What would you do if someone took it all away from you?
正如那句老话
Like the man once said,
“攀至顶峰之后
"Once you make it to the top of the mountain,
除了闪电 还剩什么 ”
what's left for you but lightning?"
等等 闪电是好是坏
Wait, is the lightning a good thing or a bad thing?
取决于你准备好了没有
Depends whether you're ready for it or not.
我给你送点食物
Now, I'm gonna get you some food.
因为我不能再看着 一个悲伤的瘦姑娘在我店里昏倒
'Cause I can't have another sad, skinny girl pass out in my pub.
会拉低我的Yelp评分
Fucks me Yelp rating.
地掷球
Bocce balls.
泰德...
Ted! Ted!
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表