剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
- 我以为我是在做对的事 - 不 别道歉
- I thought I was doing the right thing. - No. Don't apologize.
你是对的 谢谢你 我没想到那一点
You're right. Thank you. I didn't think about that.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
先别脱 我也穿上我的必杀装
Leave it on, and I'll put on my own killer fucking outfit,
我们可以美美地去做点蠢事 找找乐子
and we can go do something stupid and fun and look amazing while doing it.
好的
Yeah, okay.
不 还是脱了吧
No, actually, take it off.
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 帽子留着 但... - 老天
- Keep the hat on, but... - Jesus.
其他的一定都脱了
...everything else is definitely coming off.
好的 伙计
Okay, bud.
教练和我今天放假
Coach and I got the whole day off.
没有比赛 没有探访 什么都没有
We're talking no game, no scouting, no nothing.
世界就是我们的牡蛎 尽情探索
The world is our oyster.
好吧 世界是我们的鸡尾酒虾呢
Okay. Well, how about the world is our shrimp cocktail?
很好
Okay, great.
好了 教练 有什么选择
All right, Coach. What are our options?
有一个沉浸式的开膛手杰克游览团
There is a immersive Jack the Ripper walking tour
简说了好久了
that Jane's been raving about.
全程六个小时 你一度会被追杀
It's, like, six hours long, and at one point, you get chased.
你疯了吗 他还是个孩子
What are you nuts? I mean, he's a boy.
好吧 可以看伦敦之眼 还有伦敦塔
Fine, there's the London Eye. There's the Tower of London.
各种伦敦景点
There's all the London stuff.
配卡姆有锐舞派对
There's a rave in Peckham.
好吧 教练 多谢你的帮忙
Okay, Coach, I appreciate it.
嘿 大家伙 你想做什么 我们可以去博物馆
Hey, big guy, what do you wanna do? We could go to some museums.
我们可以租船在泰晤士河漂流
We could rent a boat, float down the Thames.
这条河的拼写很奇怪 但风景很美
They spell it weird, but it is lovely.
我想看足球赛
I wanna go see a football game.
好吧
Okay.
让我确认一下
Let me see if I got this straight.
我在足球队放假一天 而你想在这天去看足球
My one day off from football, you wanna go watch football?
就像要求邮差在放假那天去散步
It's a little bit like asking a mailman to go for a walk on his day off,
对不对
don't you think?
你不在乎 你只是个小男孩 充满矛盾 好吧
Yeah, you don't care. You're just a little boy, ambivalent as all heck. Okay.
教练 今天有什么比赛吗
Coach, we got any games in town today?
有一场
There's one.
那就好了
Well, there you go.
但我得先回家一趟
But I'm gonna have to stop at home first.
看 他在那里
Look. There he is, there.
嘿 内特
Hey, Nate!
内特
Nate!
内特
Nate!
教练 快看谁来看球了
Coach, look who came to watch.
内特
Nate!
一定是来学习观摩的
Must be looking for tips.
- 爸爸 他看到我了... - 是的 他也听见你了
- He saw me, Dad. He saw me. - Yeah, he did. He heard you too.
要命
Holy shit.
我能说什么 我是亿万富翁之女
Well, what can I say? I'm the daughter of a billionaire.
我在学会读书前 就学会判断果岭上的局面了
I learned to read a green before I learned to read a book.
你也许高尔夫球水平好 但我最擅长出老千了
Well, you might be a great golfer, but I happen to be a really great cheater.
所以我们应该不相上下
So I think that makes us even.
小心
Watch out!
天啊 打平了
Oh, my goodness, it's a tie.
- 嗯哼 - 对 你看
- Uh-huh? - Yes, look.
这不比看一群老白男打马球有意思得多
Isn't this way better than watching polo with a bunch of old white men?
绝对的
Definitely.
我估计这里的老恐龙们 没有那么爱上下其手来揩油
And I reckon the dinosaurs here are much less handsy.
这里的恐龙是没那么爱上下其手
Oh, yeah, the dinosaurs are.
但是 有些人就不是了
But I can't say the same for some other people.
- 这样吗 - 对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
杰克
Jack?
抱歉 让一让
Sorry. Excuse me.
(新娘队)
天啊
Oh, my--
- 嗨 - 瞧瞧你 西服真精神
- Hi. - Look at you. Nice suit.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
我姐妹的单身派对
My sister's hen do.
- 她要和高尔夫球手结婚 - 职业的
- She's marrying a golfer. - A professional?
不 他只是业余打球
Oh, no. He just golfs.
我们每入洞一次都要喝一杯
We have to do a shot every hole,
但好消息是她朋友们烂透了
but the good news is her friends suck.
你好
Hello.
这是艾丽萨 我们是大学同学
This is Alyssa. We went to uni together.
这是我朋友基莉琼斯
And this is my friend, Keeley Jones.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
基莉有个公♥关♥公♥司♥
Keeley runs a PR firm.
你或你家人有任何公♥关♥需要的话
You or your family ever need anyone, this is who you want.
就是我
That's me.
不错
Cool.
艾丽萨 快来啊
Alyssa! Come on!
- 这就来 姐妹 - 快点
- Coming, Sis! - Hurry up!
快来
Come on.
该死的家人
Fucking families.
总之 见到你很开心 杰克
Anyway, it was nice to see you, Jack.
- 我也是 - 帽子真好看
- Yeah, you too. - Love the hat.
谢谢 对
Thanks. Yeah.
好了 我们玩点有趣的吧
All right, let's make things a little more interesting, shall we?
一个洞10英镑 但我让你20杆
Ten pounds a hole, but I will spot you 20 strokes.
- 就这么说定了 - 但不能出老千
- You're on. - But no cheating.
那就一洞1英镑
Then only a pound a hole.
教练 比赛很棒
Great match, Coach.
(鲁伯特曼尼昂)
(泰德今天来看比赛的事很抱歉)
(以后不会了)
(没事 我觉得很好笑)
(那就好 谢谢你)
(街头艺人站)
- 你好 亲爱的 - 嗨 梅
- Hello, my darlings. - Hey, Mae.
- 你们三位今天有什么计划 - 我们去看了西汉姆的比赛
- What have you three been up to today? - We went to the West Ham game.
那这家酒吧不准你们进入
Then you don't drink in this pub.
- 嘿 别这样 梅 - 他是个孩子
- Hey, come on, Mae. - He's a child.
- 嘿 - 梅
- Hey! - Mae!
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得我想去那里吗
You think I wanted to fucking be there?
你们俩处于考察期
You two are on probation.
- 是 女士 - 可以理解
- Yes, ma'am. - Fair enough.
拜拜 梅
Bye, Mae.
- 爸爸 - 什么
- Dad. - Yeah?
- 听 - 什么
- Listen. - What?
披头士
The Beatles.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
(瑞贝卡 即“老大” 我有情报 打给我)
嘿 我马上回来
Hey, you know what? I'll be right back.
嘿 老大 有什么消息
Hey, Boss, what do you got for me?
是 泰德 听着 我希望你知道 你不需要选择这种方式
Right. Ted, listen, I want you to know, you do not have to go down this road.
我知道 但我必须这么做
I know, but I need to, okay?
因为此刻米歇尔和这个雅克布医生
'Cause right now, Michelle and this Dr. Jacob fella
可能正坐在她其中一间 最爱的巴黎酒店里 吃着晚餐
could be sitting there, having dinner at one of her favorite Parisian hotels,
就像乔治五十...
like the George Sank...
- 五世 - 或是安东尼广场酒店
- Cinq. - ...or the Plaza Anthony.
雅典娜广场酒店 等等
Athénée. Hold on.
最爱的巴黎酒店 你不是说她是第一次去那里吗
Her favorite hotels in Paris? I thought you said she'd never been there.
对 但是乔治五十...
Yeah, she hasn't. But the George Stank...
- 五世 - 来自她最爱的电影《情定巴黎》
- Cinq. - ...is from her favorite movie, French Kiss,
- 而安东尼广场... - 雅典娜
- and the Plaza Anthony-- - Athénée.
则来自她最爱的电视剧
That's from her favorite TV show,
- 《欲望城市》 - 《欲望都市》
- Sex in the City. - Sex and the City.
等等 为什么这么吵 你在哪
Wait, what's all that noise? Where are you?
听起来有人在唱歌♥
Sounds like someone's singing.
什...不 抱歉 我和彼尔德 亨利在酒吧里
Wh-- No, I'm sorry. I'm at a pub with Beard and Henry.
为什么 太吵了 需要的话 我可以走远
Why? Is it too loud? I can step away further if that helps.
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
说到哪了
Where were we?
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表