剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
And there it is. Número cuatro. Sacrifice.
为了球队把个人的荣誉放在一边
Putting aside personal glory on behalf of the team.
我喜欢 但这不是第四点
I like that. But that ain't number four.
-围过来 来吧 -数到三说“四”
- Let's bring it in! Come on. - Let's go for "four" on three.
-一 二 三 -四
- One, two, three-- - Four!
下半场 灰狗仍然3比无落后
The Greyhounds still 3-nil down, in this second half.
他们需要补救 而且时间紧迫
They need something, and they need it soon.
阿森纳传中 范达美轻而易举没收 范达美传给杨马斯
Arsenal's cross, easy for Van Damme. And Van Damme out to Jan Maas.
来了
Here we go.
是狄克森 传给中路的塔特
Here's Dixon. Infield to Tartt.
塔特给奥比桑亚 再给休斯
Tartt to Obisanya. Over to Hughes.
又是塔特
Tartt again.
给中场的麦克阿杜
To McAdoo in the midfield.
传给罗哈斯
Over to Rojas.
罗哈斯传回给塔特
Rojas drops it back to Tartt.
长传给邦伯凯奇
Who sends a long ball down to Bumbercatch.
邦伯凯奇给古德曼
Bumbercatch to Goodman.
-古德曼给塔特 -是
- Goodman over to Tartt... - Yeah.
...禁区
...in the box.
塔特脚后跟传球
Old Tartt with the back heel.
蒙特劳跟上 怒射得分
And Montlaur is there to hammer it in!
太精彩了
That was bloody gorgeous!
这粒进球有如一首壮丽 宏大的交响乐 塔特担任指挥员
A majestic, sweeping symphony of a goal with Tartt in the role of conductor.
嘿 真不错
Hey! All right!
-就是这样 -太棒了...
- That's it right there. - There we go. There we go!
阿森纳3比1胜出
Arsenal prevails 3-1.
但几周来的第一次 灰狗有了活过来的迹象
But for the first time in weeks, the Greyhounds are showing signs of life.
泰德
Ted.
会有用的
It's going to work.
-很好 什么东西 -全攻全守
- Great. What is? - Total football.
-好 为什么 -听我道来
- Okay. Why? - And I'll tell you why.
拉索方式
The Lasso way.
-你一周都没换战术 -是吗
- You haven't switched tactics in a week. - I haven't?
-对 你已经这么做三个赛季了 -是吗
- No. You've done this over three seasons. - I have?
对 慢慢地但稳定地 建立整支球队的互信互帮文化
Yes. By slowly but surely building a club-wide culture of trust and support
通过无数个难以察觉的瞬间
through thousands of imperceptible moments,
全都引向不可避免的终点
all leading to their inevitable conclusion.
-全攻全守 -真不错啊
- Total Football. - Well, how about that.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
第四点是什么都不重要了
Doesn't even matter what number four is.
真是个呆子
What a fucking dork.
对 但他是我们的呆子
Yeah. But he's our dork.
(收件人:妈妈)
(怎么判断约会对象不会放我飞机 )
(无法判断)
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
-嗨 -可以坐吗
- Hi. - All right to sit?
当然 请坐
Of course. Yeah, take a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
天 你真美 多谢你来赴约
Wow. You look great. Thank you for coming.
-多谢你来赴约 -你知道...
- Thank you for coming? - You know...
你以为我会放你飞机
Did you think I was gonna stand you up?
不 你想喝点什么吗 抱歉 我已经点了
No. Do you want a drink? Sorry, I ordered.
-不 没事 -有点紧张
- No, that's fine. - Just got nervous.
请坐 这边 这边
Please. Here we are, and there you go.
餐厅最佳位置 如你们所要求的
Best table in the house. As requested.
你这个爱的小轰炸机
You little love bomber.
我知道这不是你想要的结果
I know it's not the outcome you wanted,
但我很为你和你队友们 今天踢球的表现而自豪
but I'm very proud of the way you and your team played today.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
还有 我见到瑞贝卡了
And I met Rebecca.
-不好 你把场面弄尴尬了吗 -是的
- Oh, no. Did you make things weird? - Yes.
-你想去看餐厅吗 -我很乐意
- Do you want to go and see the restaurant? - I would love to.
不知道 爸爸 我希望...
I don't know, Dad, I wish--
我希望你能看到刚装♥修♥好的样子 当时完美极了
I wish you could've seen it when it was done up. It was perfect.
这看起来很不错啊
This looks nice.
-爸爸 不一样了 -没那么糟
- Daddy, it's not the same. - It isn't so bad.
哟 看谁来了
Yo, look who's here.
嘿
Hey.
惊喜毁了
The surprise is ruined.
你们来这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们问自己“现在的局面需要什么 ”
Well, we all just asked ourselves, "What does this situation need?"
我们觉得你的局面需要我们
And we thought your situation needed us.
对 让我表亲今天早上来修你的窗户
Yeah, got my cousin to fix your window this morning.
但没拿到折扣 因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Didn't get a discount though, 'cause he's a prick.
我从我的私人酒窖带了几箱红酒
And I brought some cases of wine from my personal cellar.
当然不是最上品的 但仍然很棒
Not the best stuff obviously, but still very, very good.
邦伯凯奇想修好你的标牌
And Bumbercatch is trying to fix your sign.
霓虹标牌不过是一堆发光 排气的管道
Neon signs are just a bunch of illuminated, gas-discharge tubes.
所以我想试一试 螺丝刀
So I thought I'd give it a shot. Screwdriver.
各位 你们太棒了 真的
Guys, this is incredible. Honestly.
非常感谢你们大家
Thank you all so very much.
-我们会支持你 兄弟 -别放心上
- We got you, man. - No worries.
-范达美 手艺不错 -希米
- Great work, Van Damme. - Simi.
山姆
Sam.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-这是你的主意 -不 他们打给我的
- Was this your idea? - No, they called me.
-是不是很棒 -这...
- It's amazing, right? - It's--
我想给你介绍一个人
There's somebody I'd love for you to meet.
-好的 -希米 这是我父亲
- Okay. - Simi, this is my father.
认识你真开心 希米 山姆和我说了很多关于你的事
So very nice to meet you, Simi. Sam has told me so much about you.
-是吗 -是的
- Has he? - Yes, he has.
认识你也很开心 奥比桑亚先生
Well, it's lovely to meet you too, Mr. Obisanya.
不 奥比桑亚先生是我父亲 请叫我欧拉
No. My father was Mr. Obisanya. Call me Ola.
(欧拉餐厅)
别担心 我周一会订新镜子
Don't worry. I'll order the new mirrors on Monday.
不...留着吧
No. No. Let's keep them.
我觉得这是个很好的提醒 让我们别忘了不是非要完美
I think they serve as a good reminder that everything doesn't have to be perfect.
如果东西好吃 谁在乎镜子
And if the food is good, who cares about the mirrors?
没错
Exactly.
说到这个 谁饿了
Speaking of, who's hungry?
我
Yes!
很好 我给大家做晚餐
Good. So I will cook you all dinner.
山姆 希米 跟我来
Sam, Simi, follow me.
是 主厨
Yes, Chef!
开胃菜好了
Apps are up.
来 我帮你 孩子
Come on, let me help you, child.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表