剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
You got-- May I?
好的
Oh, yeah.
鲁伯特
Rupert.
- 哎 你在那做什么 - 搞什么鬼
- Oi, what you doing there? - Jesus fucking Christ!
看看你 穿得这么鲜艳
Look at you in color.
- 你来这里做什么 - 我住在这啊
- What are you doing here? - I live here.
但现在是大白天
But it's the middle of the day.
那是什么
What's that?
是给你的
It's for you.
- 你不用现在看 你可以... - 我不介意
- You don't have to look now. You can-- - I don't mind.
我还是看不懂你的字
I still can't read your handwriting.
“亲爱的基莉 我想告诉你一件事
"Dear Keeley, I want you to know something.
你没有做错任何事 问题都是我
You never did anything wrong. It was all me.
我困顿了 困在自己的烂事里
I was stuck. Stuck in my own shit.
我不想因此伤害到你 所以我远离了你
And I didn't wanna cause you any harm with it, so I pulled away.
但你...”
But you are..."
你现在和以后都一直会是 了不起的基莉琼斯
You are and always will be Keeley fucking Jones.
如果我曾做过...
And if I ever did anything--
任何...
anything at all--
让你感觉并非如此的事情
that made you feel like that wasn't true...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
“真诚敬上 爱你的罗伊肯特”
"Sincerely yours, Roy Kent. XOXO."
我只认识你一个叫罗伊的
You are the only Roy I know.
- 以防万一 - 是
- Well, I didn't want to assume. - No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
我赢了
I win.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
你被枪击了
Have you been shot?
我刚说服鲁伯特的一帮混♥蛋♥朋友
I just convinced a roomful of Rupert's dickhead friends
退出阿库佛联赛
to pull out of the Akufo League.
- 不 - 不 这是很好的事 抱抱我
- Oh, no! - Oh, no, it's very good. Hug me.
好耶 我真为你自豪
Oh, yes! I'm so proud of you!
虽然我不是完全明白
Even though I don't totally get it.
谢谢你 等等
Thank you. Wait.
现在我知道你还活着了 我对你非常生气
Now that I know that you're actually alive, I'm very cross with you.
你跑去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
他们就这样撤资了
And they just pulled your funding?
混♥蛋♥ 你为什么不告诉我
Arseholes. Why didn't you tell me?
我找不到合适的时机
Well, I couldn't find the right time.
和合适的方式
And the right way.
而且我不想说
And I didn't want to.
他们是白♥痴♥
Well, they are idiots.
因为你 基莉琼斯 是个宝藏
Because you, Keeley Jones, are a bloody marvel.
他们原本要投多少钱
How much money were they putting in?
不 我不会让你这么做的 很多钱
No. I'm not letting you do that. It's a lot.
闭嘴 我的钱 我做主 来嘛 说
Oh, shut up. My money, my choice. Come on, tell me.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
电影里都是这么演的
This is how they do it in the movies.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
我说了吧
I told you.
我觉得我现金都有这么多钱
I think I have that much money on me in cash.
- 骗人 - 真的
- No. - Yes.
- 胡扯 - 不是
- No! - Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you!
- 鲁伯特试图吻我 - 什么
- Rupert tried to kiss me. - What?
你们碰嘴了吗
Did your lips touch?
没有 我立即后退
No, I pulled back straightaway.
我只是看着他 一切都如此清晰了
And I just looked at him and made it all so clear.
宝贝 这是天大的事
Babe, that's huge.
天 你能想象如果你上钩了 和鲁伯特复合了呢
Jesus. Can you imagine if you fell for it, and you got back with Rupert?
在那软老二做了那些事后 疯子才和他复合
After all that floppy cock has done, you would have to be insane.
堕入情绪谷底时才可能
You would have to be at the bottom of your emotional barrel
做这么蠢的事 对吧
to do something that dumb, right?
嗨
Hi.
(A.F.C.里士满)
(威尔启)
(对不起 奇迹小子上)
谢谢 瑞尼
Thanks, Renee.
(不得进入)
我们进行了一些重组
We've done some restructuring,
但杰伊女士 KJ公♥关♥仍然很愿意 帮助推广你们的太阳眼镜至全球
but KJPR would still love to help you take your sunglasses global, Ms. Jayye.
我觉得用“充满野心的噩梦”描述 比“疯婆子”好一点
I would maybe say "ambitious nightmare" over "crazy."
但是 没错 珊迪已经离开了我们公♥司♥
But yes, we have parted ways with Shandy.
对 当然 太好了 是 回头聊
Okay. Of course. Great. Yeah, talk to you soon.
- 很好 - 琼斯女士
- Nice. Okay. - Ms. Jones.
芭芭拉 嗨 你怎么来了
Barbara, hi. What are you doing here?
我得把这个还给你
I need to give this back to you.
我向杰克递交了辞呈
I've given Jack my resignation,
我只会在离职时买♥♥雪花玻璃球
and I only buy a snow globe when I leave a job.
我是说 如果你要招首席财务官
I mean, that is, if you're looking for a CFO.
我可能不...这...
I mean, I might not-- It's--
你能松开手吗
Would you mind loosening your grip?
因为我得把收据拿出来 方便你给我报销
'Cause I need to get the receipt so you can reimburse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好吗
How are you?
你好 伙计
Hola, amigo.
你好
Hola.
哥们 你的鼻子感觉如何
How's your nose feeling, man?
感觉断了
It feels broken.
比赛真疯狂 对吧
It was such a crazy game, right?
是的 没错
I mean, yeah. Yeah, it was.
好多回忆
So many memories.
他用鼻子救下了球 体育史上十大难忘画面之一
He's hit the ball with his nose. Top ten moments in sports history.
- 你还好吗 - 嘿 对 挺好
- You good? - Hey. Yeah, not bad.
(1994年尼日利亚世界杯国家队)
你老家是哪的
So where are you from originally?
和你无关
None of your business.
是 这算是隐私
Yeah, it is a bit personal.
我来自皮奥里亚
I'm from Peoria.
- 早安 老大 - 早安 泰德
- Morning, boss. - Good morning, Ted.
真酷啊 是你画的吗
That's cool! Did you draw that?
不 泰德 这是大卫霍克尼的画
No, Ted, that's a David Hockney.
他真是个有才华的小男孩
Oh, well, he's a very talented little boy.
请用
There you go.
(巨人垮掉 传言中的 阿库佛联赛未能成真)
泰德 我想和你分享一个 我最近意识到的事情
Ted, I want to share something with you that I've realized recently.
是玛格丽塔披萨竟然不含酒精这件事
How weird it is that Margherita pizza doesn't have alcohol in it?
我同意 姐妹
I'm with you, sister.
不 泰德 我意识到 我已经不在乎是否打败鲁伯特了
No, Ted. I've realized I no longer care if I beat Rupert.
- 真的吗 - 对
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
当然 我仍然想赢
I mean, I still want to win.
但是为了我们所有人赢
But for all of us.
为了里士满
For Richmond.
我也希望我们赢
I wanna win for us too.
感觉现在这已成了一种仪式
It just feels like it's ceremonial at this point.
只要那植物尿不进我的嘴里 我就无所谓
As long as none of that tree piss gets in my mouth, I'm actually okay with it.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表