剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
"You are so passionate, but I have to let you go.
很抱歉 但我知道 像你这么聪明的人一定能有好的出路”
I'm sorry, but I know someone as brilliant as you will land on their feet."
我做了什么
What did I do?
不 基莉 抱歉
No, no, no, no. Keeley, sor-- sorry.
这是你辞退珊迪的台词
That's what you say when you fire Shandy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉
Sorry.
这叫“好话”三文治
It's called a compliment sandwich.
给某人坏消息 但为了降低打击力
You-- You give someone bad news, but to soften the blow,
你把坏消息夹在两句美味的好话之间
you slap it between two delicious slices of compliments.
但我不能辞退珊迪
But I can't fire Shandy.
她会恨我的
She'll hate me.
而且她真的认为自己表现出色
And she really thinks she's killing it.
她肯定这么认为 最糟糕的人往往认为自己是最优秀的
Oh, I am sure she does. The worst people often think they're the best.
我爸称之为“才华认知失调”
My dad calls it "talent dysmorphia."
这词不错
That's good.
一起吃午餐吗 我的会议刚延后了
You wanna get some lunch? My-- My meeting just got pushed.
当然
Abso-fucking-lutely!
对 你说“好话三文治”那刻 我的肚子就开始咕咕叫了
Yeah, my stomach started grumbling when you said "compliment sandwich."
见鬼 来看这个
- Aw, shit. Come and look at this.
(内森谢利和安娜斯塔西亚 在派对上在一起)
天 内特怎么把到 安娜斯塔西亚这位极品的
Man, how the fuck does Nate bag a baddie like Anastasia?
也许她和人打赌输了
Oh, maybe she made a bet.
-就像《窈窕美眉》 -对
- Oh. In, like, She's All That. - Yeah.
对 但是内特没有被眼镜 和马尾辫遮挡美貌
Yes! But Nate does not have glasses and a ponytail hiding his beauty.
对 当然不
Nah, fuck no.
他的变化将是内在的
His transformation's gonna be on the inside.
-是 -《窈窕美眉》
- Yeah. - You know, She's All That
其实就是音乐剧《窈窕淑女》的电影版
is just the film version of the musical My Fair Lady.
后者则改编自乔治萧伯纳的剧作 《皮格马利翁》
Which is based on the George Bernard Shaw play Pygmalion.
我爱猪 它们很可爱
I love pigs. They are cute
同时智力和人类婴儿一样
but also have the same intelligence as a human toddler.
对 但安娜斯塔西亚很辣 对吧
Yeah, but Anastasia's just really fit, innit?
-是的 她很漂亮 -她美极了 哥们
- Oh, yeah. She's very pretty. - She's the coldest, bro.
嘿 扎瓦 你怎么看安娜斯塔西亚
Hey, Zava. What do you think of Anastasia?
我不看
I don't.
我妻子克里斯汀娜 是我清晰看见的唯一女人
My wife, Christina, is the only woman I see with clarity.
其他女人都是一团模糊
Every other woman is a smudge.
天
Wow.
我妻子性感 但是邻家女孩的那种
My wife is sexy, but in a girl-next-door kind of way.
戴眼镜 马尾辫 她画画
Glasses, ponytail, she paints.
就像《窈窕美眉》里的女孩
Like the girl in She's All That.
-像什么 -是一部电影
- Like what? - It's a movie.
我不在乎影片 我最爱看的就是我妻子
Oh, I don't care about, uh, moving pictures. My favorite thing to watch is my wife.
天
Wow.
如果继续用4-5-1队形 我们就完了
If we stay with our 4-5-1, we're fucked.
如果改为4-4-2队形 我们就完了 但如果试试5-3-2...
If we move to 4-4-2, we're fucked. But if we try a 5-3-2...
-我们就赢了 -我们就完了
- We're gonna win? - We're fucked.
可惜
Shoot.
曼城
Man City.
我不敢相信我们头号♥劲敌的名字和
I can't believe our white whale has the same name as the strip club
我大学时当舞男的脱衣舞店名字一样
where I danced in college.
特伦特 怎么了 要贡献想法吗
What's going on, Trent? You got an idea for us?
不 我不行 我纯粹旁观 我不能干涉
Um, no, I can't. I'm, uh-- I'm only here to observe. - I-- I couldn't, um, interfere.
我懂的
I get it.
你有点像那种虐待狂纪录片拍摄者
You know, you're kinda like one of them sadistic nature documentarians
不愿放下摄影机
that won't put down their camera
就算看到一只可怜 毫无防御之力 可爱 受了伤的小猴子
even though they see a poor, defenseless, adorable, little, injured monkey
即将被一群鬣狗围攻
about to get attacked by a pack of hyenas.
好吧 行
All right. Okay.
你们考虑过传统的长传战术吗
Have you ever considered an old-school long-ball game?
-什么 长传 -那是什么
- Oh, what, like route one? - What's that?
一种踢球后前冲的策略
A kick-and-rush tactic that can be a viable option
在弱队对战强势球队时可行的战术
for an overmatched team against a superior opponent.
很好 就这么办
Okay, well, great. Let's do that then.
不行 他们的中后卫体能太优秀
Nah, their center backs are too athletic.
-他们会击垮我们 -对 你们完了
- They'd murder us. - Yeah, you're fucked.
(米歇尔)
(接到亨利学校的来电 亨利出了事 霸凌)
(我得知更多情况后就打给你)
泰德 一切可好
- Uh... - Everything okay, Ted?
亨利今天早上在学校被霸凌
Uh, Henry got bullied at school this morning.
如果我们现在离开 在巴黎乘坐转机航♥班♥
If we leave right now and take the connecting flight through Paris,
我们中午就能到堪萨斯
we can be in Kansas by noon,
那混♥蛋♥的家12点30就会化为灰
and that punk's house will be in ashes by 12:30!
不 面对霸凌者 最好的方式是不理会
No, no. Best thing you can do with bullies is ignore them.
然后在凌晨4点偷溜进他们家
Then you sneak into their house at 4:00 a.m.,
基于统计数据
which, statistically speaking,
也就是人们自卫防备最弱的时刻
is the hour people are least prepared to defend themselves.
正确
Correct.
在他们熟睡时到他们床边
And once you're standing over them, as they sleep in their bed,
你就可以开始揍他们
you start to beat them.
用沾了红色漆的粗重绳子
With a thick, heavy rope soaked in red paint.
一遍遍地鞭打他们 直到他们醒来
Pummeling them over and over until they wake,
以为油漆是自己的血
confusing the paint for their own blood.
当他们乞求你停下
When they beg you to stop,
你要尽可能大声地笑
you laugh as loud as you can,
时间越长越好
for as long as you can.
然后继续鞭打他们
And then you start to beat them again.
是
Yeah.
这样的建议我先考虑看看
You know, I may just hold off on anything like that
但我还是先和米歇尔联络 问问详情
until I connect with Michelle and just get the details,
看看到底发生了什么
see what actually happened.
是 好的 有道理
Yeah, all right. Yeah, fair enough.
-不过 谢谢你 -不客气
- But thank you. - Pleasure.
瑞贝卡 你有空吗
Rebecca, do you have a moment?
当然
Of course.
我能坐吗
May I have a seat?
莱斯莉 你这么正式 我很害怕 坐吧
Leslie, this formality is really freaking me out. Just sit.
问题是 球队的方向错了
The thing is, the club is going in the wrong direction,
我担心这和球员质量无关
and I fear that it has little to do with the quality of our players.
因此 如果我们对曼城的结果不好 可能就得考虑...
Therefore, if we don't do well against City, we may have to consider--
思考一下是不是要想一想
think about thinking about possibly,
理论上把重点放在
maybe focusing on theoretically,
就是说 更换球队的经理
as it were, changing the manager of our club.
你想炒掉泰德
You want to fire Ted?
刚才那段话哪一部分听起来 是我想这么做
At what point during any of that did it seem like something I wanted to do?
莱斯莉 目前 这个话题对我来说太沉重了
Leslie, this is too bleak for me at the moment.
因此 我准许自己改变话题
Therefore, I am granting myself permission to change the subject.
你相信通灵人吗
Do you believe in psychics?
噢 是 其实 我是信的
Oh. Uh, yeah, as a matter of fact, I do.
我为什么不奇怪 你是这么...怎么说呢 异想天开
Why doesn't that surprise me? I mean you're so, I don't know whimsical.
谢谢 我的德沃拉阿姨有通灵能力
Thank you. My Aunt Devorah has a touch of the shine,
能看到别人看不到的
a little bit of the inner eye.
她预测朱莉和我 会有五个孩子 全都是男孩
And she predicted that Julie and I would have five children, all boys.
看我们现在
And look at us now.
一屋子的马桶圈都是湿的
Just a house full of soaking wet toilet seats.
为什么问这个
Uh, why do you ask?
几周前 我可以说是去看了一位通灵人
Oh, a few weeks ago, I sort of went and saw a psychic.
不是可以说 我真的去看了
Not sort of. I-- I completely saw one.
什...天啊 她对赛季是怎么说的
Wha-- Wow! What did she say about the season?
我没问
- I didn't ask.
她有点疯疯癫癫 但她说了几件事会发生
She was a bit of a quack. But she did say a couple of things would happen,
然后真的发生了
and now they've happened.
这挺奇怪吧
That's odd, isn't it?
宇宙充满无法解释的事 瑞贝卡
The universe is full of things we can't explain, Rebecca.
指甲 这玩意是干吗的
Fingernails. What's that about?
至于通灵人 虽然其中一些是装神弄鬼
And psychics, even if some of them are charlatans,
但他们能帮助我们看到自己身上
they can help us see something in ourselves
一些我们看不见的东西
that we can't quite see ourselves.
谢谢你 莱斯莉
Thank you, Leslie.
你好 卡克斯女士
Oh, hello, Ms. Kakes.
-鲁伯特给我的 -我的朋友安娜斯塔西亚
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表