剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Which is why it's his favorite place, I would say.
是
Yeah.
认识你很开心 玉
Well, wonderful to meet you, Jade.
内特 哥们
And, Nate, mate,
别把这段搞砸了
don't screw this up.
不会的
No.
拜拜 鲁伯特
Bye, Rupert.
他看起来很有钱 但人也友善
He seems very wealthy. But also nice-like.
对 是的 他其实他人品不错
Yeah, no, he is. He's actually really decent.
我欠他很多人情 所以...
I owe him a lot. So--
是
Right.
你这么做真好
It's so kind of you doing this, you know.
瑞贝卡 不好意思 打扰一下
Pardon the interruption, Rebecca.
你知道泰德今天不出席媒体会吗
Did you know that Ted wasn't doing his press conference today?
知道 我让罗伊代他出席
Yes. I asked Roy to fill in.
这就说得通了
That explains it.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
盖瑞 这不是我的原话
That is not what I said, Gary!
我亲耳听到你说的
I have your quote right here!
教练 你确实这么说的
You did say it, Coach.
- 劳埃德 别管闲事 - 别朝劳埃德叫嚷
- Stay out of this, Lloyd! - Don't shout at Lloyd.
你这么说了 原话是
You said, and I quote,
“乔沃什是比吉米佩吉更出色的吉他手”
"Joe Walsh is a better guitarist than Jimmy Page."
你就是这么说的
That's what you said.
好吧 我说了
Fine! I said it!
但我的意思是乔沃什被低估了
But what I meant was that Joe Walsh, underrated.
吉米佩吉被高估了
Jimmy Page, overrated!
乔沃什是位诗人
I mean, Joe Walsh is a poet.
吉米佩吉是吃了阿得拉的法庭书♥记♥员
Jimmy Page is a fucking court stenographer on Adderall.
你疯了吗 佩吉只用一根弦也能胜过沃什
Are you out of your mind? Page could beat Walsh with one string.
什么叫胜过他 兄弟 这又不是比赛
What do you mean beat him? It's not a competition, man!
这是艺术 你这个原始人
It's art, you fucking Neanderthal!
- 好吧 - 大家
- Okay. - Hello!
- 好了 该结束了 对 - 你很可疑
- Okay. I think this is over. Yeah. - You're suspect!
- 我 - 对 你
- Me? - Yeah, you!
各位 我...
Hello! I--
《天堂之梯》是被吹捧过度的 练习曲而已 你们心知肚明
"Stairway to Heaven" is a glorified fingering exercise, and you all know it!
真有热忱啊
So much passion.
我想不起上一次是什么时候
I can't think of the last time
我能够和大家在这里...
I was able to be here with all you absolutely...
在这媒体会议室里 与各位出色的媒体朋友们见面了
just brilliant members of the press down here in the pressroom.
所以 欢迎大家向我提问
So with that in mind, I would love to take some questions.
来吧 问什么都行
Come on, absolutely ask me anything.
- 是 - 《独♥立♥报》的马库斯阿德巴约
- Yes. - Marcus Adebayo, The Independent.
- 嗨 马库斯 你好吗 - 很好
- Hello there, Marcus. How are you? - Very well.
- 那就好 请问吧 - 韦尔顿女士
- Good. Yes? - Miss Welton,
在你看来 史上最佳 古典摇滚吉他手是谁
in your opinion, who's the greatest classic rock guitarist of all time?
问得好
Great question.
非常感谢...
Thank you. Thank you very much.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
- “奶油乐队那个人” - 对 好吧
- "The guy from Cream." - Yes, all right!
莱斯莉 别责怪我 我慌神了
Don't start with me, Leslie! I panicked.
我要杀了罗伊肯特
I'm gonna murder Roy Kent.
罗伊不出席媒体会 不过是他坚持他的本真
Look, Roy not doing press is just Roy being Roy.
对 我受够了罗伊的本真
Oh, yes. Well, I am sick of Roy being Roy.
那么 瑞贝卡的本真该出场了
So, it's time for Rebecca to be Rebecca.
对 绝对的 我等...
Oh, yes. Absolutely. I couldn't--
是 去吧
Yeah. There you go.
很好
Yes!
不 你给我继续做
No, you get back down there.
为什么 我已经做了20个了 轻轻松松
Why? I already did my 20, easily.
对 在感到疼之后再计数
Yeah. We don't start counting until it hurts.
每个人都是
And that goes for all of you!
哎 肯特
Oi! Kent!
带上你的毛屁♥股♥ 马上滚去我的办公室
Get your hairy arse into my office. Now!
你们每个人都清楚我的屁♥股♥毛不多
Every single one of you knows my arse isn't hairy.
但你们都袖手旁观
Yet none of you spoke up.
我永远不会原谅你们
And I will never forgive you.
他说得对 我们是懦夫
He's right. We're cowards.
如果她说的是理查德的屁♥股♥...
Now, if she was talking about Richard's butt...
如今学生上科学课时仍然解剖青蛙吗
So, are folks still dissecting frogs in science class these days
还是只分♥析♥青蛙的感受
or is it all just talking about the frog's feelings now?
说实话 两个都有
Honestly? Both.
莱德贝特老师 亨利能做些什么
Ms. Ledbetter, is there anything Henry can be doing
以提高你这门课的成绩
to bring up his grade in your class?
教练 我能否...
Coach, can I--
是 除了用氦气吹高
Yeah, besides helium.
艾萨克知道了
Isaac knows.
知道泰德的儿子科学课不及格
That Ted's son is failing science?
丑闻啊
Scandal.
- 他什么反应 - 不太好
- How did he react? - Not good.
他不愿和我说话
He won't talk to me.
给他一点时间
Give him a minute.
这不是你的义务 但有些人需要时间
You shouldn't have to, but some people need it.
别忘了 你已经知道自己是同性恋20年
Don't forget, you've known you were gay for 20 years.
比那长得多
Much longer than that.
我离开我妈身体后就踏上了不归路
Once I was out of my mum, I never looked back.
但我明白了 谢谢 特伦特
But I hear you. Thanks, Trent.
对 嘿 但你知道我最喜欢 艾萨克牛顿爵士的哪一点吗
Yeah. Hey, but you know what my favorite thing was about Sir Isaac Newton?
他特别接地气
He was so down to Earth.
泰德 我们得放老师走了
Ted, we need to let her go.
对 我们最好放莱德贝特走
Yeah, we better go let Ledbetter go.
你有什么问题啊
What the fuck is your problem?
等等 我知道答案 你就是问题
Wait, I know this one. You are!
我让你出席媒体会 你就乖乖出席
If I ask you to do a press conference, do the fucking press conference.
糟糕 抱歉 我不知道有那么重要
Okay. Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was a big deal.
所以你就直接不干
So you just didn't do it?
你也打算用这态度过你的余生吗
Is that the plan for the rest of your life?
一旦感到无趣或遇到困难
You're just gonna walk away from everything
你就抽身
the second it isn't fun or easy?
罗伊 你想要什么
What do you want, Roy?
你真心想要的是什么
What do you really want?
我只想不被人烦
I just want to be left alone.
骗谁呢 罗伊 你想要的才不只是这个
Oh, bullshit, Roy! You want way more than that!
你只是执着地相信 自己的人生不配得到任何好的东西
You're just so convinced that you don't deserve anything good in your life,
你宁肯喝一碗大便汤 然后抱怨份量
that you'd rather eat a bowl of shit soup and then complain about the portions.
哥们 别让你阻碍了自己
Get out of your own way, man.
因为这一整套“我好可怜”的戏码
'Cause this whole "woe is me" thing you've got going on
太无聊了
is just fucking ponderous.
说完了
Is that all?
说完了
Yeah, that's it.
暂时
For now.
预计明天如何
How we looking for tomorrow?
对 很不错
Yeah. Great.
我们应该不让守门员上场 你懂的 给他们一点机会
Think we should play without a goalie. You know, just to give 'em a chance.
我最爱自大的你了
I love it when you're cocky.
巴克拉瓦
Baklava.
对 请自...
Oh, yeah. Help y--
- 是 - 认识凯特真开心
- Yeah. - So lovely to meet Kate.
玉 她叫玉
Jade. It's Jade.
对 当然 玉 对
Oh, yes. Of course. Jade. Yeah.
她也很开心认识了你
Well, she really enjoyed meeting you.
没什么比女人的爱更好的了
Nothing better than the love of a woman.
在上面坐 但有点...我们会喝点东西
Sitting up there but it's just a little bit-- We'll get a drink.
哟 干掉他们 杀手
Yo. Knock 'em dead, killer.
希望他们的打杂工没忘记带11个尸体袋
Well, I hope their kit man remembered to bring 11 body bags.
嘿 比赛过后 我们去喝一杯 如果你想的话
Hey, after the match, let's go for a drink. If you're up for it.
好啊 我要邀请玉一起吗
Yeah, that'd be great. Shall I invite Jade?
不 我是想就我们俩 兄弟之夜
No, I was thinking it was just the two of us. You know, a guys' night.
好的 那太好了 我是说 酷
Oh, yeah. That'd be lovely. I mean, cool.
好的 我们去赢下比赛吧
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表