敷下脸吗
some ice for her face?
再来两杯... 你想喝点啥
And two of--what do you-- what do you like?
-不知道 -那就威士忌吧
- I don't know. - Whiskey, then.
威... 能给我两杯威士忌吗
Whis--can I get two whiskeys?
谢谢亲
Thank you, babe.
来吧 到我办公室去
Come on. Step into my office.
-这地儿太垃圾了 -对 不是盖的
- This place sucks. - Yeah, no shit.
但那不是重点
That's not the point.
-这儿还有重点吗 -有啊 咱们的活计
- There's a point? - Yeah, our job.
很艰辛 也很不平凡
It's hard. It's not normal.
我们每天花十小时说 "好的 女士" "没有 先生"
We spend ten hours saying "Yes, ma'am," "No, sir,"
"欢迎您的光临"
"Thank you so much for joining us,"
"饭菜还可口吧"
"How's everything tasting?"
对吧 我们让自己卑微到底
Right? We--we make ourselves small
这样宾客才感到伟岸
so that our guests feel big.
然后我们把工作上的不顺心带到这消耗掉
And then we come here and we burn off our shifts,
这样才能放松
and we can relax.
回归自我
We can be ourselves.
你很明显是消耗完了
And you are clearly burning it off.
干杯
Cheers.
你们在这儿啊
Oh, there you are.
-好 走开 -让让
- Yes. Go. - Move.
萨沙
Sasha.
可爱宝贝还真是不好惹啊
Baby Monster is actual monster.
-她打了我 -你个小可怜
- She hit me. - Oh, you poor thing.
给你的 小可怜
Here you go. Poor baby.
她来了
Here she is.
多谢 薇薇 勤着点上[高♥潮♥迭起]
Oh, thanks, Viv. Keep 'em coming.
你要是整晚都猎直女的话
If you're gonna hunt straight pussy all night,
我就回家了
I'm going home.
我跟你说了 她就是真命天女
I'm telling you, she's the one.
姐 您让我拿算盘
Oh, girl, I need an abacus
算算您共有多少"真命天女"
to keep up with all your "Ones."
真的
For real.
致金吉尔
To Ginger.
致金吉尔
Ginger!
我要去亚利桑那州 然后找到我老婆
I'm going to Arizona, I'm gonna find my wife,
接着我还会上一个牛仔
and then I'm gonna fuck a cowboy.
-你可以的 -最好是帅逼
- Oh, fuck yes. - He better be hot.
-好好享受 -老天 我超爱这首歌♥
- Have fun with that. - Oh, my God, I love this song.
-你说啥 -没什么
- What? - Oh, nothing.
我就说 我很喜欢这首歌♥
I just--I just really like this song.
哈利: 纽约都会派音乐家代表人物
你喜欢哈利·尼尔森吗
You like Harry Nilsson?
不 我喜欢约翰·列侬
No, I like John Lennon.
哈利·尼尔森和约翰·列侬一起写了这首歌♥
Ha-Harry Nilsson co-wrote this with John Lennon,
约翰·列侬还做了合声
and John Lennon did the backing vocals.
她必然是喜欢披头士的呢
Oh, of course. She loves the Beatles.
约翰·列侬不是披头士
John Lennon is not the Beatles.
-啥 -不 相信我
- What? - No, I-I--trust me.
我六岁那年试过邀请他
I-I tried to invite him to my birthday party
来我生日聚会
when I was six.
死人约翰·列侬吗
Dead John Lennon?
对 死人约翰·列侬
Yeah, dead John Lennon.
不 那可是我的生日啊
No, uh, my birthday, okay?
我爸不信生日那一套
I--my dad didn't believe in birthdays,
所以我从不庆祝的 但是 我六岁那年
so I never celebrated, but, um, when I was six,
我从杂货店偷了一张贺曼贺卡...
I-I stole a Hallmark card from the grocery store...
把它装饰得漂漂亮亮的
And I decorated it all nice.
我折腾了很久
For hours, actually.
然后我写下 "致约翰·列侬"
And then I wrote, "To John Lennon,"
接着我祈祷了
and, uh, I prayed.
没错 我整宿...
Yeah, I-I mean, I-I prayed...
都他妈在 虔诚地祈祷
really fucking hard all night
祈求上帝会降临并寄送请柬
that God would come and deliver the invitation.
我把它留在花盆里
And then I left it in a planter
觉得这样更容易被他发现
so it'd be easier for him to find,
结果第二天早上我醒来
and then I woke up in the morning,
它还在原地
and there it was.
被湿气浸得透透的 我...
It was soaking fucking wet, and I...
我哭了 说真的
I cried, actually,
因为...
'cause, uh...
因为根本就没有上帝
'cause God wasn't real.
这也太惨了
That was miserable.
我都要割腕自杀了
I'm gonna slit my wrists right now.
我觉得现在得上酒了
I think we need drinks now.
差不多 来两轮
Yeah, like, two rounds, maybe?
你们有人用鼻子吸过杜松子酒吗
Have any of you ever snorted gin?
-啥 -你就是这么换话题的吗
- What? - That's your segue?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么做到的
How the fuck do you do that?
我他妈就是要试试
I want to fucking do it.
-你要试试 -简直灾难
- You're gonna do it. - Disaster.
老哥 您就一灾星
Man, you're a disaster.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
谢谢
Thanks.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
我们来吧 妹子
We got it, muñeca.
厨房♥的人手替你解了围
Kitchen crew's got you covered.
真的太谢谢你们了
Thank you so much.
我也是新人 所以...
I'm new too, so...
那明天见了
I'll see you tomorrow.
当然
Yeah, sure.
晚安
Buenas noches.
我回来了
I came back.
我就没找到钱包
I never found my wallet.
已经凉了
It's cold.
非常感谢您
Thank you so much.
甜 酸
Sweet, sour,
咸 苦
salty, bitter.
甜 酸 咸 苦
Sweet, sour, salty, bitter.
甜 酸
Sweet, sour,
咸...
salty...