"苦甜曼哈顿"前情提要...
Previously on Sweetbitter...
你和别人一起来的纽约吗
Did you come to New York with someone?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
真有胆量
That's very brave.
别碰任何东西 别和任何人说话
Don't touch anything. Don't talk to anyone.
只做我叫你做的事
Don't do anything unless I tell you to.
霍华德做了个有趣的选择
Howard made an interesting choice.
新来的
Hey, new girl.
玩得开心吗
You having fun yet?
你来应聘是因为你以为会很轻松
You took this job because you thought it would be easy.
钱赚得快 待着又安全
Fast money. A safe place to wait.
西蒙娜很有能耐
Simone's a lot of things.
但可别把她当朋友
She's not your friend.
甜 酸
Sweet, sour,
咸 苦
salty, bitter.
甜 酸
Sweet, sour,
咸...
salty...
它很新鲜
It's very fresh.
24桌倒水
Water, 24.
29桌上面包
Bread, 29.
吧台需要冰块
Bar needs ice.
-正着走 -别后退
- Forwards. - Not backwards.
27桌要汤匙
Soup spoon, 27.
桑塞尔白葡萄酒补货
Restock Sancerre.
-7号♥桌洒东西了 -很脏
- Spill on seven! - Sucio.
冰呢
Ice?
-你看到杰罗姆了吗 -谁
- Have you seen Jerome? - Who?
上菜
Pick up!
妈的能快点吗
Fucking faster!
-别跑 -还有斑点
- Don't run. - Still streaky.
赌六十块我们还要等一小时
Ten bucks says we're here another hour.
天呐 我都准备好走了
Oh, God, no. I'm ready to go.
瞧他那逼样
Look at dickface,
吹着那小杯卡布奇诺
just blowing on his little cappuccino.
根本就没那么烫
It's not even that hot.
赶紧喝了滚蛋啊
Drink it and fuck off.
当然不烫 是你煮的
Of course it's not hot. You made it.
你好
Hi.
花很美
Beautiful flowers.
霍华德他老婆
Howard's wife.
你快看看她
Would you look at her?
-看谁 -西蒙娜
- Who? - Simone.
我一天二十四小时放电
I'm charming 24 hours a day.
她只闪耀五分钟
She turns it on for five minutes
每晚就比我多赚六千多
and she makes $1,000 more a night.
你就到这儿吧
You're cut.
把你的盆拿上 打扫干净 然后打卡下班
Just go get your bus tub, dump it, and clock out.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Mm-hmm.
我们不那么做
We don't do that.
当然 我知道
No, I-I-I know.
天呐 我绝不会 我只是...
God, no, I would never. I just...
如果你想做这种恶心的事
If you were going to do something disgusting like that,
我能建议你私下去做吗
may I suggest doing it privately?
或者至少动作快点
Or at least more quickly.
好的
Okay.
对了 霍华德
Oh, uh, Howard?
我听说 鲜花是你妻子装饰的
I, um--I heard that, uh, your wife does the flowers.
我觉得简直太美了
And I just think they're so beautiful,
从我第一次...
and, uh, I thought that
踏进这开始就这么觉得了...
since I first walked in here, so...
我接下来说的话会让你很不自在
You're gonna feel awful when I tell you this.
我不想这样 但是...
I don't want you to, but...
你肯定会很不自在
you will anyway.
我妻子去世了
My wife is deceased.
兰花是她最喜欢的花
Orchids were her favorite flower,
所以餐厅里总是摆着它们
so they're always in the restaurant.
我的天
Oh, God.
你很不自在
You feel awful.
对 是的
Y--uh, yeah.
那咱们翻篇吧
Let's move past that.
不要再捡垃圾吃了
And let's not eat out of the garbage.
来
Come.
厚切 并双煎
Thick cut and double fried.
撒少许大蒜 点缀西芹
Hint of garlic topped with parsley.
双份马铃薯
Double potato.
天啊 好吃得不真实
God, this is unreal.
霍华德
Howard?
欢迎来到美好人生
Welcome to the good life.
清场了
All clear!
敬我们的厨师
Here's our chef!
给我递瓶啤酒
Pass me a beer.
好了 快收拾完
All right, wrap it up.
那谁 别把它留在那儿
Hey, hey, don't leave that over there.
-我他妈不去 -你一定要去
- I'm not fucking going. - Of course you are.
-我需要你 -你需要我吗
- I need you. - You need me?
-是啊 -那好吧
-Mm-hmm. - Oh, then sure.
那我来回都开车 你就能睡觉了
I'll drive both ways. You can sleep.
我觉得你的讽刺都特别无聊
You know, I find your sarcasm boring.
你♥他♥妈♥又不听我的
You don't fucking listen to me.
我没有...
I'm not--
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
你们介意我...
Do you mind if I...
我要...
I'm...
我靠
Oh, shit.
...对不起
Uh...sorry.
你好
Hey.
我能点这个吗
Uh, can I get this one?
鸡肉饭
Chicken and rice.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚忙吗
Busy night?
对啊
Yeah.
是的 感觉... 我工作的地方特别忙
Yeah, it felt...pretty busy at the place I work at.
很辛苦
It's hard.
-你现在回家吗 -是的
- You headed home now? - Yeah.
我现在就回家
Yeah, I'm gonna go home.
不然走路好了
Maybe I'll walk.
你能从这儿走到威廉斯堡吗
Can you walk to Williamsburg from here?
我觉得没问题 41元
I'm sure it's possible. $6.50.
不是吧
No.
不 别这样
No, come on.
肯定掉在...
It must have fallen...
抱歉我...
I'm sorry, I...
钱包落在上班那了
I left my wallet at work.
我... 谢谢你
I, uh...thank you.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢 抱歉
Thanks. Sorry.
晚上好
Hi!
我点一份鸡肉沙瓦玛
Could I please get the chicken shawarma
加白汁沙司
with the white sauce?
你喝完的 自己补货去
Oh, you drink it, you stock it.
滚你的 艾蕊
Fuck you, Ari.
你尽力了 亲爱的
Oh, you've tried, darling.
远离我的吧台 你们这群野兽
Get off my bar, you animals.
特别是你 艾蕊
Especially you, Ari.
坐那吧 小话痨
Have a seat there, mouthy.
是谁过生日吗
Is it someone's birthday?
不知道
I have no idea.
只是下班后喝一杯
It's shift drinks.
每晚都这样
Happens every night.
这是老板感谢大家的方式
It's the owner's way of saying thank you.