Don't believe everything you see.
她每六个月就会这样来一次
She does this every six months.
告诉我她要离开她老公
She tells me she's gonna leave him.
乞求我的帮助
She begs for my help,
而且她想让我假装
and she wants me to pretend
好像什么事都没发生
like nothing ever happened.
这让我很疲惫
It's exhausting.
这是对后果
Good reminder.
绝佳的警示
Of the consequences.
什么事的后果
Consequences of what?
安定
Settling.
她怎么安定的
How did she settle?
赛琳娜吗
Serena?
当时她和我们大家一样
She was just like all of us.
年轻且对未来一无所知
She was young and without any idea of what was gonna happen.
她不能忍♥受 不确定性
And she couldn't stand it, the uncertainty.
有些人就是不能
Some people can't.
然后她在这里遇到了弗雷德·本森
Then she met Fred Benson in this building,
做了决定
and she decided.
你理解我现在说的话吗
Do you understand what I'm talking about?
懂 她决定和他结婚...
Yeah, she decided to marry him...
不是
No.
她作了保险的选择
To make the safe choice.
西蒙娜
Uh, hey, Simone?
我可以给23桌上主菜了吗
Table 23, should I fire the entrees?
我来吧
I got it.
28号♥桌 上菜
Pick up, table 28!
龙虾一号♥位 纽约客牛排二号♥位
Shrimp 1, strip steak 2.
那个 我还是很喜欢看酒类书籍
You know, I'd still really love to read those wine books.
我住在玛格罗咖啡馆楼上
I live above Café Margaux.
晚上好
Hey.
-晚上好 -我给你留了位置
- Hi. - I saved you a seat.
可不是
You did.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天是你第一个休息日
So, your first day off tomorrow.
-对 -你想要...
- Yeah. - You want to, um...
练习下折餐巾吗
You want to practice folding napkins?
我逗你呢
I'm just fucking with you.
咱们一起去看个电影啥的
Let's go see a movie or something
像普通人那样
like real humans.
我觉得电影广场不错
I was thinking the Film Forum.
电影广场是什么
What's the Film Forum?
它就是... 一个放电影的地方
Oh, it's just...it's this place where they show
那种没人想看的电影
movies that nobody wants to see.
我从电影学院毕业后就在那工作
I've been working there since film school.
我不知道你还上过电影学院
I didn't know you went to film school.
是的
Yeah.
在哥伦比亚
Columbia.
我算是放弃做白日梦了 不过
Yeah, I sort of moved off the pipe dream, but
我依然喜欢电影
I still like movies.
所以 你觉得如何 一个...
So, what do you think? A...
汉堡和一部做作的电影
burger and a pretentious movie?
我... 我觉得不好
Uh, I...I don't think so.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I just, uh...
我只是... 我没有感觉...
I just...I don't feel, um...
这样下去不行
It's not right.
我... 很抱歉
I...I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all good.
说英语
Speak English.
-你也来吧 -好 马上就来
- I am needing you too. - Yeah, coming.
当然 带上它
Well, of course. Take it.
回家注意安全
Get home safe.