西蒙娜
Simone.
你猜谁今天给我打了电♥话♥
Guess who called me today.
-告诉我 -赛琳娜
- Tell me. - Serena.
-是吗 -对
- Oh? - Hmm.
我不得不听了一通有关哈利和
I got to hear all about Hali and the intricacies
蒙特梭利法: 培养幼儿自觉主动的学习和探索精神
用蒙特梭利法教育小孩的错综复杂的事
of educating your child through the Montessori method.
尽管当"整体的"和"幼儿园"二词
And though I am generally suspicious
出现在同一句话里时
when I hear the words
我通常会感到多疑
"Holistic" And "Kindergarten" in the same sentence,
我会腾地方
I am going to make room
让她跟弗雷德明晚过来
for her and Fred to come in tomorrow night.
好极了
Terrific.
-把他们安排到我的区 -必须的
- Put them in my section. - Absolutely.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安 笨蛋们 -晚安
- Good night, cretins. - Good night.
-晚安 霍华德 -晚安 再见
- Good night, Howard. - Good night. Bye.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
咱们可以走回家了
I think I could use a walk home.
你准备好走了吗
You ready to go?
当然
Sure.
我去拿东西
I'll get my things.
她终于订到位置了
She's in the reservation book.
西蒙娜对抗赛琳娜
Simone versus Serena.
女人之战[猫咪打架]
Cat fight.
明晚上演
Tomorrow night.
赛琳娜是什么情况
What is the deal with Serena?
-后厨服务生变成侍者 -再变成格林尼治家庭主妇
- Backwaiter turned server. - Turned Greenwich housewife.
她赢了金牌
She win gold medal.
赛琳娜刚来的时候
Simone crawls out of her fucking skin
西蒙娜的汗毛都立起来了
when Serena comes in.
大伙好
Hey, guys.
-威尔 怎么样 -你好
- Hey, Will, what's up? - Hey.
你跟谁说了我们...
Did you tell anybody that, um.
才没有
Oh, no.
好的 好吧
Okay, all right.
-她才不会 -好吧 大家放松点
- She would never. - Okay, everybody relax.
上菜
Pick up!
10号♥桌 餐前小食 扇贝
Table Ten, amuse-bouche of scallop
配藏红花 花椰菜 烤鸭胸
with saffron cauliflower purée, roasted duck breast
配樱桃酱 烤小萝卜
with cherry reduction, and roasted baby radish.
谨表...主厨的敬意 雅士桌
Compliments of...Chef. Soigné.
看
Hey.
斯科特
Scott.
-恭喜了 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thanks.
但两盘就够 放下鸡肉
But it's a two-top. The chicken stays.
等下 什么是"鸭式"
Uh, wait, what is "Swan-yay"?
贵宾啊 赶紧去
VIP. Now go.
很高兴能给你们订到位置
I'm so happy that we could squeeze you in.
菜上来了
Here we are.
晚上好
Uh, good evening, um.
我们有...
Here we have...
这道是藏红花扇贝
Uh, this is the scallop with saffron.
配上烤... 鸭
With roasted...duck.
加了小樱桃
With some baby cherries.
谨表敬意
With compliments.
你是新来的姑娘
You're the new girl.
我认得那个表情
I recognize that look.
-和那个衬衫 -这是赛琳娜
- And that shirt. - This is Serena.
她是本"美食协会"的店友
She is an alumna of our fair institution
而这位帅气的蓄胡男士是弗莱德 她的丈夫
and this handsome bearded man is Fred, her husband.
他是本店几位老主顾之一
He is one of our oldest regulars.
老吗 霍华德 我以为咱们是朋友呢
Old? Oh, Howard, I thought we were friends.
你在这工作过吗
You worked here?
她是我们最优秀的侍者之一
She was one of our best servers.
但她比不上西蒙娜
She was no Simone.
当然比不上 谁能做到呢
Of course not. Who could ever be?
我猜她私底下还怀念这里
I suspect she secretly misses it.
我怀念当新人的日子
I miss being the new girl.
霍华德很懂得挑选人才
Howard sure knows how to pick 'em.
她夸奖了我的指甲
Well, she complimented me on my nails.
就在这儿找到工作了
So, that's how you get a job here.
看看我在楼下找到了什么
Look what I found hiding downstairs.
我已经找这瓶酒找了两个星期
Ah, I have been looking for that bottle for two weeks.
你到底在哪找到的
Wherever did you find it?
就在我藏它的地方
Oh, right where I hid it.
这酒太好了 不能不分享
Oh, this is too good not to share.
你自己至少也得尝一口 西蒙娜
You have to make sure you have a taste, Simone.
我已经尝过了
Oh, I already did.
对我们摆这么大场面
Making such a fuss over us.
我只是来见见老朋友
I just came to see my old friends.
西蒙娜 你最近去哪了
Simone, where have you been lately?
去布置一下36号♥桌
Uh, Table 36 needs a re-set.
好的
Of course.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
我要一瓶作品[干红葡萄酒]
I need a bottle of Opus.
你不回我电♥话♥
You won't return my phone calls.
难道为了见你 我还得预约家餐厅吗
I had to make a reservation just to see you?
我认识你十五年了
I've known you for 15 years.
我们疏远了 赛琳娜 难以避免
We've drifted, Serena. It happens.
至少我努力了 可你没有
I make an effort. You don't.
如今你和弗雷德是宾客
You and Fred are guests.
我... 真的不能与你们有牵涉
I...I really can't get involved.
你是介意这个吗
You're hiding behind that?
这他妈不过是份工作
This is just a fucking job.
好吧 你到底想要我怎样
Okay, what do you want from me?
我要你的友谊
I want your friendship.
好吧
All right.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You want to know what I think?
离开他
Leave him.
你就不该和他结婚
You shouldn't have married him.
-离开他没那么容易 -确实
- It is not that easy. - Exactly.
这就是分歧所在
And here we are.
-西蒙娜 -等下
- Simone. - Wait.
小朋友
Little one.
你找什么酒
What do you need?
抱歉
Uh, sorry, uh.
-我只是... -哪瓶酒
- Uh, just, uh... - Which bottle?
作品
Opus.
抱歉 赛琳娜 但我们正忙着呢
Sorry, Serena, but we are in the middle of service.
没错
Right.
宾客至上
The guests.
我觉得你可能一辈子都困在这了
I think you might spend the rest of your life here.
我愿意
I can live with that.
别让她影响你
Don't let her get to you.
不如这样
You know what?
我把作品带过去
I will bring the Opus.
你去拿回香槟酒桶
You go bus the champagne bucket
把它带到洗盘子的地方 我在那等你
and bring it to the dish, and I will meet you there.
好的
Okay.
-对吗 -是的 靠我自己做成的
- Right? - Ah, yes, I made it myself.
下次再来
Come again.
下回我会把儿子带来
And next time I'll bring my son in.
我来处理
I'll take that.
打开它
Open it.
-打开吗 -对 直接打开
- Open it? - Mm-hmm, go ahead.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们重复利用这些餐巾
We save these napkins.
霍华德对我们的亚麻布预算很抓狂
Howard is getting hysterical over our linens budget.
她没有吃吗
She doesn't eat?
眼见不一定为实