"苦甜曼哈顿"前情提要...
Previously on Sweetbitter...
对威尔好点 行吗 他人挺好[甜]的
Be nice to Will, okay? He's sweet.
-谁挺好的呀 -反正不是你
- Who's sweet? - Not you.
你跟谁说了我们...
Did you tell anybody that, um...
才没有
Oh, no.
那是什么
What's that?
你有个纹身
You have a tattoo.
我得收拾行李
I have to pack.
你要去科德角了 对吧
You're going to the Cape, right?
你明天回家吗
You're going home tomorrow?
我一点也不想回
I don't fucking want to.
明晚 艾蕊有场演出
Tomorrow night, Ari has a show.
我们去放松下吧 吃点好吃的
Let's blow it off, get some food.
嘿 桑托斯
Hey, Santos.
-你竟然真的来了 -对啊
- I cannot believe you came. - Yeah.
非常感谢 你人真好
Thank you very much. It's very kind.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help.
好的
Oh, okay.
-你后面签字了吗 -签了
- Have you signed the back? - I did.
-很好 -你今天更美了[西语]
- Great. - Estás más guapa hoy.
意思是你今天可真美
You look, uh, pretty today.
你为了进银行专门打扮的吗
You dress up for bank?
不是 我...
No, um, I, uh...
我约了人 下班之后
I have a date later, after work.
你想要什么面额的现金
Um, so how do you want your cash?
二十美元吧
Uh, 20s?
好的 完美
Okay, perfect.
什么情况
What's the occasion?
你看上去
You look, um,
很直
straight.
下午好 可爱宝贝
Good afternoon, Baby Monster.
您想来一瓶"教皇新堡"吗
Would you care for a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm okay.
15分钟后 我就要跟霍华德先生面谈
Ugh, in 15 minutes, I have my review with Mr. Howard.
然后晋升为侍者
And then I will be promoted to a server
以后再不搭理你们这些脏脏的小婊砸
and never gonna speak to your dirty bitch ass again.
那很好啊 萨沙 真的
That's great, Sasha, really.
你肯定没问题的
You're gonna kill it.
你今天怎么这么俏
Why you look so fancy?
淡定
Okay.
你是谁
Who are you?
抱歉...
Oh, sorry. Uh...
抱歉 我们没见过面 我是新员工
Sorry, we haven't met yet. I'm new.
我是萨姆 老员工
Sam. I'm old.
他们火烧眉毛的时候 我就来替补了
I fill in when they're desperate.
替补谁...
Filling in for...
来了 思奇
Hey, Skip.
这...
Um, thi--
哪里...
Where...
杰克今天上班吗
Is Jake working today?
临时换班
Last-minute change.
他去哪了 楠塔基特岛的某个地方吗
Where'd he go? Nantucket, one of those places?
楠塔基特岛:马萨诸塞州海岸附近一岛屿 位于科德角以南
那里的某个地方
One of those places.
科德角
The Cape.
你干啥呢
What are you doing?
我的鞋不见了
I can't find my shoes.
好吧
Okay.
给你
Yeah.
我不能穿这个跑堂
I can't wear these on the floor.
你今天不负责跑堂 而是洗碗
You're not on the floor. You're on dish.
洗碗 不对 我们今晚要负责酒水
Dish? No, we're beverage running tonight.
不是 洗碗机坏了
Nope. Dishwasher's down.
威尔 明天是我实习期的最后一天
Will, it's my final trail tomorrow.
我得练习斟酒倒水
I-I have to practice beverage.
不可能的 懂吗 午餐已经是场灾难
It's not happening, okay? Lunch was a disaster.
晚餐会上演滑稽秀
Dinner's gonna be a shit show.
霍华德让我先别忙着带实习
Howard relieved me of my trailing duties.
-所有人都得上 -威尔
- It's all hands on deck. - Will.
今晚的开场已经很不顺利
Tonight is already off to a rough start.
这不是针对你 明白吗
Look, this isn't about you, all right?
原文: 当生活给你柠檬[酸楚] 就做杯柠檬汁
有时候 你得学会既来之 则安之[用柠檬汁做柠檬]
Sometimes you just gotta make lemons out of lemonade.
你这句话说反了
You said that wrong.
谁他妈在乎呢
Who gives a shit?
谢谢
Gracias.
-尝尝这个 -这是啥
- Eat this. - What is it?
哎呦我去 太好吃了
Oh, Jesus fuck, this is amazing.
-那还用说 这可是我做的 -好吧
- Of course it is. I made it. - Mmm.
章鱼 充满创造力和现代感
Octopus. Inventive. Modern.
但这道菜永远上不了菜单
But it'll never make the menu.
这地方永远停留在1985年了
This place is frozen in 1985.
妈的鬼地方
Fuck this place.
-小心点 洋娃娃 -好疼
- Watch it, muñeca. - That hurt.
认真的吗
Seriously?
太他妈操蛋了
Fucking bullshit.
贝基没来 现在霍华德想让我招待宾客
Becky didn't show, and now Howard wants me to hostess.
他疯了吗
Is he insane?
他知道我讨厌跟人打交道 我才不干呢
He knows I hate people. I'm not doing it.
-我来吧 -不行 今晚属于我
- I'll do it. - No, this is my night.
我几个月前就订了这场表演 我可不想浪费精力
I booked this show months ago, and I can't waste my energy
神他妈地谈笑风生
making bourgie fucking small talk.
那是啥
What are those?
甜头 能让我更像个人
Treats. They make me human.
维持我热情好客的笑容
Keep that hospitable smile on my face.
-这样 -你会来参加我的秀对吧
- Mm. - You're coming to my show, right?
少他妈放我鸽子
Don't you fucking flake on me.
杰克跟我保证过他会来的
Jake promised me he was coming,
结果那个没骨气的贱♥人♥溜了
and that spineless piece of shit bailed.
听上去让人挺失望的
Yeah, that sounds really disappointing.
艾蕊 你有多余的甜头给我吗
Hey, Ari, you think you got a spare treat for me?
也许还有
Yeah, maybe I might.
现在一半
Half for now.
待会儿一半
Half for later.
嚼碎
Chew it
如果你想刺♥激♥来得快点
if you want it to hit faster.
等等...
Wait, uh...
这是啥
what is it?
现在问未免太迟了
A little late to ask.
情况如何 你跟霍华德谈了吗
Oh, hey, how'd it go? You talk to Howard?
-谈了 -怎么样
- Yes. - How did it go?
-谈了两分钟 -他让你当侍者了吗
- It last two minutes. - He made you a server?
没有 他让我下次再去
No, he made me to come back another time.
什么 不会吧 真的吗
What? No, really?
你穿了你最好的西装 还提前练习了
You wore your best suit. You practiced.
他说"现在太忙"
He said, "Too busy."
什么... 他特么看起来可不忙
Wha... He doesn't look fucking busy.
-天呐 -你该要个解释
- Jesus. - You deserve an explanation.
他来了
He's coming.
说点什么 说啊 说 快说
Say something. Do it. Do it. Say something. Say something.
-霍华德 -不 现在不谈
- Uh, Howard. - No, not now.
好吧 抱歉 拜拜
Okay. Sorry, bye.
洗碗机修好了吗
Is the dishwasher fixed?
不 应该还没
No. Uh, I don't think so.
还有别穿这样的鞋跑堂
And don't wear those shoes on the floor.
我靠...
What the...
15桌 上菜 鱼排一号♥位...
Pick up table 15. Bransino one...
22桌上菜 鸡肉...
Pick up 22, chicken...
你有什么不爽吗
What's your problem?
不爽你 洋娃娃
You, muñeca.
你和你那屎一样的白人特权
You and your white privilege guilt de mierda.